'Into the New World' part 2

What is it about her?

tumblr_m9uhycyh7d1r5bjyto3_250.gif

 

Yoona POV

 

The director was telling us the order in which our duet or solo parts would be filmed. It was Taeyeon and Sooyoung first. They needed muiltiple shots since the were working with an actual airplane, but wasnt complaining. I was sitting happily next to my choding queen, holding her hand and making sure no one else took it from me. The only time i wasnt sitting next her was when it was my turn to go up, and Sunny had taken my seat. After them was Yuri, making the lattes in the coffee shop and next was Seohyun doing some ballet on a rooftop with a paper airplane. When she was done filming, I went next. I was supossed to be designing clothes. Then, after me, Jessica and Sunny first doing there graffiti. 

 

When Sunny had taken my seat, i was a little uncomfertable. Anyone of us, not including Hyoyeon, knew Sunny had the weakest control over her feeling. As soon as she sat down, she not only took the hand i had been holding, but laid her head on my choding's shoulder, trying to sneek a look in Hyo's shirt. All i could do was watch as Sunny went even further, putting her hand on Hyoyeons lap, being dangerisly close to wear her thighs meet. As soon as i was done filming, a made a bee line for Sunny.

 

"Sunny unnie." I said, trying to hide my anger. "Mr. Director wants you and Jessica unnie for your duet."

 

Sunny looked at me, seeing the anger in my eyes, and gave me a small smirk. "Ok, I'll go get Sica. See you when im done, Hyorang." She said, getting up and giving a smile to my choding queen. 'Hyo-rang, really? You didnt even come up with that nickname.' i thought to myself, sitting down next to Hyoyeon. i grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

 

"Yah, Yongiee~ That hurts!" Hyoyeon whined.

 

"OMO! Unnie, im sorry! i didnt realize i was holding you hand so hard." I apoligized, letting my grip soften. i started rubbing her hand with both of mine, trying to make the pain go away. "Is this better?"

 

"Yes, but why are you so ticked off? Did something happen?" She asked me, holding both of my hands with her's. I looked at our intertwined hands, feeling the warmth that ratiaded off of them, my cheeks heat up. In order to distract her, i did my alligator laugh.

 

"Ani, unnie! Im just a little tired, thats all." I reasured her, making a funny face. When my choding saw, she burt into laughter, and my heart sweeled up. 'God, i love when she laughs. She's so adorable!'

 

"Alright, Hyoyeon, Its your turn!" Jessica called as she and Sunny came back. i was a little bumbed about that because she was gonna leave, but i was also happy since none of us knew what she was doing for her solo. everytime one of us tried to ask, she would always say it was a surprise. When she nodded and got up from her seat, everyone got up too. We were all excited about seeing her dance, so we followed her to her set and waited for the director to tell her to start. When he did, everyone went died silent, watching as her routine started. My jaw dropped immediantly, and so did everyone else's.

 

Tiffany POV

 

As my beautiful Hyoraengi started her powerful break dance, i couldnt help but feel tear threaten to spill. The way she moved with such passion in her heart, the way it show's on her face that she love's to dance, just made me fall for her all over agian. But this time, it was ten times over. The way she effortlessly popped her body in different directions while still looking good. How no matter what, even when her hair was in her face, you can still see the enjoyment and y on her face. I watched, practicly drooling all over myself, as Hyoraengi shirt went up  inch by inch as her dance went on.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon, you will be the death of me..." i mumbled to myself, never taking my eyes off her for a moment.

 

When she took her last steps and and did her ending pose, everyone clapped. I clapped and clapped, wiping tears from my eyes at the same time. I saw her taking a water Seohyun was holding out to her. I knew the youngest of the group, just like the rest of us, had feelings for Hyoyeon. But i didnt feel threatend since i knew she just wanted to help. It was actually pretty sweet.

 

I saw Hyoyeon make her way over to me, looking a little consurned. 'So she saw my tears? She does pay attention to me...' i thought happily.

 

"Yah, whats wrong, Fany-ah? Why are you crying?" She asked me, her voice practicly demanding i tell her. I looked up at her only to have a soft finger start wipeing away tears. I was surprised she was doing it with her bare finger, not a tissue, but i wouldnt have it any other day. Her thumb was definantly softer than any tissue that has ever been made.

 

"I was only crying because, well, all the passion you dance with is so beautiful. Its just that you love what you do so much more than anyone of us here, and to see  you working for it really hard is...amazing." I say, lowering my voice so only she can hear. I nuzzle my cheek into Hyoraengi's hand, savoring the warmth it radiated. Without warning, i felt arms wrap around my neck and pull me into a hug.

 

"Silly, dont say i want this more than anyone. If anything, you want it the most. You had to leave america, your family, and start fresh all on your own. I know you have the passion, too. I see it everytime i see you sing." As she finished her sentence, my eyes widened and i hugged her waist, burrying my face in her shoulder.

 

"Thanks, Hyo. Lets go get changed, we have another long day of filming tommorow." I say, leaving her embrace and taking her hand. We walked to the dressing room, and i ignored the glares that were shot at me by the other girls for the little moment Hyo and i had.

 

"Oh, i forgot! I left my bag near the chair's, i"ll be back in a minute. I just need to find it." She said, running off in the other direction.

 

"Ok, see you when you get back!" I smiled back at her, making my way to the dressing room. i felt someone walk next to me, and looked to see who it was. It was Jessica.

 

"Well played Fany, well played." She said in english, making sure no one heard us.

 

I gave her a smirk. "I have no idea what your talking about, Sica." i replied in english, knowing excactly what she was getting at.

 

"Whatever, just know i wont give up without a fight." she told me, switching back to korean and increasing her speed. I shrugged my shoulders and followed the other 7 girls to the dressing room. When we got in, were started taking make up off when Taeyeon made an observation.

 

"Hey, guys? Where's Sooyoung?" She asked.

 

Everyone looked around the room for the shikshin, but couldnt see her. That could only mean one thing.

 

All POV (besides soo and hyo)

 

'Oh no...' they all thought.

 

Sooyoung POV

 

Seeing Tiffany hug MY Hyo made my blood boil. I knew it wasnt just to earn sympathy or anything, Tiffany was just emotianol, but for som reason it my me a little mad. So i figured, since everyone els got their share of Hyo for the day in public, i could get mine in private. I followed her to the chair room across from the sets we shot at today. When i saw her, i wanted to grab her and show her she was mine. She was bent over, legs and back straight, in the air, looking for her bag. For and asian girl, Hyo had a nice fleshy , which i, and all the other girls, where thankful for.

 

"Hey, you need help?" I asked, cursing myself mentally when my voice cracked. Startled, Hyo jumped and held her breath as she painted with fear.

 

"God, Soo! you scared the crap out of me." she said, and i laughed.

 

"Sorry, but you were taking long so i came to make sure you were ok." I said with fake innocents. She nodded her head in understandment.

 

"Yeah, i could use some help. Maybe its over there?" She pointed to the other side of the room. "I'll check there and you stay and chech here."

 

I didnt like the idea of splitting up, so i formed a plan. I noticed her shoelace was untied, so when she went to walk past me, i stepped on her free shoelace. This caused her to trip and fall. In order not to look like i planned it, i reached out to catch her, only to be 'Pulled' down with her. I reversed our positions in mid air, and instead of me falling on her, she fell on me. Her head laned softly on my s, and as she lifted her head, i saw her face was flushed. She looked at me, trying to register what happened. I took that moment to act 'confused' and 'accidently' moved my hands from resting on her back to her . I was about to say something when someone walked into the room.

 

"What are you guys doing! What the hell just happened?" The mood killer, A.K.A Taeyeon, asked angrily.

 

Hyoyeon quickly got off of me, stood, and dusted herdelf off. "Soo came to help me find my bag and i didnt notice my shoelace's were intied, so i tripped and fell. Sooyoung cought me and we both fell." Hyoyeon eplained, her checks returning to there normal color. Taaeyeon seemed to catch the hidden meaning Hyo didnt, and glared silently at me. She then grabbed her hand.

 

"Come on, your bag is in the dressing room. The director said one of the workers moved it." She said, pulling Hyoyeon along with her to the dressing room.

 

'So close...' I thought to myself, getting up and straightening my outfit. I ran my fingers threew my hair and sighed, then mae my way to the dressing room to change.

 

HEY HEY HEY~~~~ HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?? I WORKED HARD, SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT<3333333