'into the new world' finale

What is it about her?

 

 

Sunny POV
 
As we got into our places for the first run of our group dance, I made a sour face when I remembered that my Hyorang never really danced in front of me. It was either besides me our behind me; which meant I couldn't 'eye ' her the way I always do. Yes, I eye ! Just because we have a couple of odviuse Byuns in the group doesn't mean we can't have a silent one, right?
 
Exactly.
 
We made our way to the line we first appear in for the intro and we waited for the music to start. When we heard the Start of the song, we started making our ways out of line into our first formation. I guess I was lucky, since Hyorang was behind me in line, that meant I was behind her when we walked out. I was able to watch as her swayed back and forth for a couple seconds before the actual dancing started.
 
All in all, shooting went well. We only messed up about 2 times because we were all pretty nervous. Since we had finished with the first group dance shot, we know had to change into the next set of group clothes. It was basically the same exact pair of clothes we had on before, just in yellow (AN: I know this isn't true, but I did say I was gonna change the history of SNSD). As we made our way back to the dressing room, I saw Yuri and  Hyorang laughing about something, and that made me crazy mad.
 
I put a sour look on my face, hoping no one would see but knowing somebody would. Yoona walked up besides me, took one look at my face, and chuckled to herself. I looked at her, my mood getting even crappier.
 
"What's so funny, alligator face?" I asked, making sure Yoona knew I was annoyed.
 
"I don't really understand why your so upset when it's just Yuri. No offense to her, but she isn't exactly the 'strongest player' in the game." she answered, looking over at the STILL laughing pair in front of us.
 
"That's were your wrong, Yoong. Never underestimate your opponents in a game of claim and love. You never know what kind of tricks people have up their sleeves." I told her, increasing my speed, trying to get to the freeing room faster before she could say anything else.
 
I started to change, looking at the other girls doing the same. I looked over to Hyorang and saw she was taking off her jacket to change her shirt from green to yellow. I couldn't help but drool, just like the others, and I felt the room start to heat up.
 
'If I don't get some alone time with her, this will be a VERY long day...' I thought to myself and sighed.
 
Yuri POV
 
I think god is finally showing me love and comparison! I was having actual bonding and loving time with my dancing queen. To top it off, the others hadn't interrupted said time which made it much easier to try and get her to like me back.
 
"Hyo unnie, you think one day we could do a dancing duet with each other? So we can combine our styles together?" I asked, hoping she said yes. I already knew she would, but it wasn't good enough until the words cm from . She looked at me with her warm eyes and did her signature V smile, making my insides tingle with happiness.
 
"Of course, Yul! That would be amazing!" she said, taking her shirt off.....TAKING HER SHIRT OFF! It took all the will power I had not to reach out and grab her s. Oh, how much I would have enjoyed that little fantasy.
 
'I'll just tuck that little idea in the back of my mind.' I thought with a small smile. once we had all changed, we headed out once more to the set, waited for the music to start, and do out dance all over again. Once we were done, I went to look for Hyo again, hopping for some more 'alone time', but sadly, our kid leader beat me to it.
 
'I guess god ran out of love for Kwon Yuri...' I thought sadly, walking next to Tiffany and Jessica as they talked about clothes on our way to the dressing room.
 
Taeyeon POV
 
We just finished a long day of filming on our last day of our first music video. Even thought we had some conflicts between us with the whole 'Hyoyeon is mine' thing, we managed to get threw the day without too many arguments. The triplets (Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun) were chatting on the sofa, the Americans (Jessica and Tiffany) were looking at different fashion magazines, and the two evil masterminds (Sooyoung and Sunny)  were just sitting quietly. Probably making me plans to corrupt my angel, no dought. That only left two.
 
The Choding and Ajumma. The two Kim's: Hyoyeon and me.
 
We were just sitting down in some of the beauty chairs after changing into our normal clothes, fooling around and cracking jokes about anything we found funny. Like how, we angered, Sooyoung looked like a rabid Rhino ready to eat anything and anyone who dares cross her path. Or how Jessica always seemed to have a slower mind when it came to processing the funny things that happened to them.
 
When our manager came to get us into the vans, I made sure to grab Hyo's hand, giving her the impression that I was going to sit next to her. Well, what I didn't notice until we for into the van, Jessica had done the same thing with my angels other hand. If you don't know what this means:
 
Hyoyeon was sitting inbetween two Byuns who wanted nothing more than to her to no oblivion.
 
"Tae-unnie, Sica-yah," Hyo suddenly whined. We both looked at her in question.
 
"What is it, Hyo-baby?" Jessica asked, looking at her with tired but alert eyes. I did the same.
 
"You know I'm the closest and the first to get dropped off. Please don't lean on me when your all tired because then it makes it hard for me to get out."
 
I wrapped my arms around her waist just as Jessica wrapped HER arms around Hyo's neck. "What if I don't want you to leave?" the two of us asked at the same tim and we instantly glared at each other.
 
Relax, guys. You'll see me tomorrow. Look, my house is right there, which means I have to go." My angel said tiredly, scooting forward and towards the right, holding on to the van door. As the car stopped she got out, but not before giving Jessica and I kisses on the cheeks.  "Bye!" she said, but I think she knew we didn't hear her since we never answered.
 
As the van pulled away from her home, I passed out, thinking about what had just happened.
 
'Im in heaven...' I played in my head over and over again as images of her sweet kept appearing in my mind.
 
Jessica POV
 
As Taeyeon passed out, I brought my hand to the spot were my Hyobaby had given me my first kiss. I was now in a state of euphoria, and fell asleep think about what it would feel like to have those soft lips kiss mine directly.
 
'Hmm, now that's an idea...' I thought to myself, falling asleep, dreaming about Hyoyeon.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Sorry if this seems a little rushed...I'm really tired and just wanted to finish up the 'Into the new world' chapters afte so long. Please forgive me for not updating as often as I should, but I was on temporary technology arrest plus I had a lot of stupid homework!!!! IT'S ALL MY SCHOOLS FAULT~ jk, but really, I hope this one wasn't TOO bad...
 
~Duck out<3