'into the new world' part 3

What is it about her?

Jessica POV

 
It was 6 in the  morning and we had just been dropped off at the set our big group dance would take place in. We were shooed into our dressing/make up room. Everyone was still tired from adjusting to the idol life we were now living, which meant I wasn't the only who wanted to fall to the ground and sleep for ten years. Our hai and make up teams were busy getting ready while we just sat in our chairs, listing them gossip about other idol stylets and the latest things they had come up with.
 
My chair was in-between Seohyun and Tiffany, much to my disappointment. I looked over at both side of me, trying to see we're Hyobaby was and who she was sitting next to. When I found her, she was getting her make up applied while her dirty blonde hair was being set in rollers. I looked at who she was sitting next to. When I saw, I got an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach.
 
My Hyobaby was right in between the two who had the balls to touch her in inappropriate ways and I was supposed to be the only one who could do that.
 
Those two were none other than Sooyoung and Sunny. I knew about the little stunts they had pulled the day before. Taeyeon had told me what Sooyoung had done when we were going home yesterday. I knew about Sunny because, well let's face it, she had done her dirty dead right in the open.
 
My train of thought was broken when I heard my Hyobaby's beautiful laugh. I silently cursed who ever had caused such a angelic laugh to come from the lips I  wanted nothing more than to claim as mine. I assumed it was Sooyoung since Hyoyeon was now playfully hitting the shikshin's arm.
 
'Watch out Choi Sooyoung, your in for a world of pain,' I thought, narrowing my eyes and putting a glare on my face.
 
Sooyoung POV
 
I knew Jessica was watching me talking to Hyo. I could feel the iciness hitting the back of my head like a pile of bricks. So, to show her I meant business, I kept looking at Hyo and made a joke, knowing Hyo would laugh and Sica would get mad.
 
"Hyo, are you gonna put as much energy in our group dance as you did with your solo?" I asked, wanting the answer to be a solid yes.
 
Hyo nodded her head while smiling, I wanted to melt right then and there.
 
"I will, don't worry! I won't let you guys down." she said, taking a sip of the coffee she brought from home. I looked at Sunny, trying to read her expression since she hadn't said a single word. It was unreadable, like she wasn't thinking about anything, but I knew her all to well to think that was the case.
 
"Hyoyeon, can I have a sip?" Sunny suddenly asked, hold both arms out the way a child would. All at once, I was on the alert. I saw what she wanted, what she was going for.
 
An indirect kiss.
 
"ME TOO, ME TOO!" I yelled, doing the same thing as Sunny. Sunny shot me daggers faster than the other could see, but I saw them  clearly. I smirked and gave her a look like 'If-you-get-one-so-do-I'.
 
"Aish, you two are such kids. Fine, one sip, but he rest is for me!" My Hyo said just a equally childlike as us. To my disappointment, she gave the cup to Sunny first. From what I saw, she didn't even drink anything, just put on the cups edge, running the tip of her tongs along it when Hyo was told to close her eyes for the eyeshadow.
 
She gave the cup back to Hyoyeon, who took a sip. Instantly, Sunny shoot me a smile, like she had just made the greatest achievement in the history of the world.
 
Who could blame her? No one, because she basically had.
 
When Hyoyeon finished her sip, she handed the cup to me, and I took It greedily. I put my lips to it, and actually drank some, making sure Hyo got a fair share of me, too.
 
The happiness I felt when I saw that cup touch Hyo's lips was probably what Sunny felt after she had given the cup back. I looked at sunny and crinkled my nose.
 
'Your not the only one with plans, Sunny,' I thought as blush was being applied to my cheeks.
 
Seohyun POV
 
After 10 more minutes of hair and make up, we got our outfits. We would all be wearing simple white skirts and different varietys of white hoodies, white shoes and green sock, and and white tank tops underneath. It was very cute and and innocent simple, something that would stand out with all the 'y' concepts starting up. I looked over to my lovely unnie, and froze in my spot. She was taking her shirt off, already having put on her skirt, and I got a very, VERY, nice view of her slim stomach. Unlike my unnies, I could multi-task, staring at Hyo-unnie discretely and changing my own clothes.
 
When I finished, looked around the room, trying to see who else was done.  The only one who still wasn't fully dressed was.....can you guess?
 
That's right - Kim Hyoyeon.
 
I looked at my beloved unnie who was struggling with the zipper of her sweater, of all things. I smiled to myself and made my way over to help her.
 
"Unnie, how can you not have the zipper done yet?" I asked with a little laugh.
 
"it's not my fault it's stuck. Let's see YOU try and zip this thing!" she pouted, looking even cuter than usual. I smiled and started working on her zipper. That was when I noticed how close my hands were to her chest. I stole a quick glance, not wanting to but at the same time wanting to.
 
"Yah, Seobaby! You did it! Thank you sooooo much!" Hyoyeon exclaimed, giving a big hug. I guess I was so distracted by her chest that I didn't notice fixing her sweater.
 
I tried to hide the apparent blush on my face as it came in connect with her cheek. "No problem...let's go!" I replied.
 
I was going to grab Hyo unnies hand when it was taken from me by Yoona, yet again. 'Now it just felt like she's purposely doing this to me,' I thought bitterly, burning holes in the hand Yoona was using to hold my precious unnies.
 
'Mark my words Im Yoona, I will have my revenge.'
 
Yoona POV
 
I went to grab my choding queens hand before Seohyun again. It was kinda funny the way she got angry with me, but it didn't matter. As long as her hand was in mine; I was happy.
 
We both made our way to the group dance set.
 
"Ok, now that everyone is ready," Mr.director started "let's start shooting!"
 
 
 
Sorry I haven't been updating for a while....HIGH SCHOOL IS TOUGH:(( hope you enjoy<33