'into the new world' part 2.5

What is it about her?

Hey fellow readers/writers! *Waves excitedly* So, I'm still working on part three of the 'into the new world' chapters and decided to post this little filler while you wait. HOLD ONTO YOUR SEAT BELTS BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT TO READ........HYOYEON POV (I'm not reviling who she like, though, so dont get your hopes up XP)!!!! 

 
Hyoyeon POV
 
I was walking back to the dressing room with Taeyeon, thinking about what happened just know. I knew it was a mistake that I pulled Sooyoung down with me, but I felt her hands travel down to my . For some reason, that felt like it was done intentionally. When we got to the dressing room, everyone turned there heads to see who it was, I could see them all changing their bored looking faces into smiles. One smile in the bunch made me want to smile happily, but I kept it in, not wanting her to find out. I went over to one of the mirrors and started taking off my make up.
 
"Hey guys, why didnt you tell me my bag was moved here?" I yelled, putting fake annoyance on my face. I wasn't really trying to say it to one person, but with the direction I was in, it was mostly yelled to Yuri. The look on her face made me want to apologize instantly since i wasn't trying to make her feel bad.
 
"I'm sorry, unnie. I didn't know..." she said sadly, dropping her head to look at her hands in her lap. I went per to her and patted her on the head, trying to cheer her up.
 
"I'm sorry, Yul! I wasn't directing the question at you, plus, it was just a joke. Please forgive me!" I apologized, giving her a bid bear hug. Almost as soon as I did that, it felt like her mood did a complete 360. She smiled and nodded and went back to taking her shoes off, still wearing a smile.
 
'What is with them today? All day, they've been acting kind of tense around each other...I wonder whats up.' I looked around the room to see everyone doing there own thing, then went back to cleaning my face. 'whatever, if I don't know about it, than its not my business.'
 
After my face was cleaned, I started changing. Now, most girls would be a little embarrassed about changing in front of other girls, but not us. We had been together for so long, changing in front of each other was like nothing. I took my tan hoodie off and pants, looking threw my bag for my normal pants. The shirt I had on for the video was mine, so I figured I'd just wear it home. 
 
I heard something fall on the floor.
 
I turned to see what happened. Sunny was looking at me with wide eyes, her fallen phone still on the ground. Half of the girls were looking at me, the other half glancing back between sunny and me. was slightly open, and while I found my pants and started pulling them on, I noticed she was sort of in a daze.
 
I pulled up my pants all the way and zipped them up, than made my way over to sunny to see what was wrong.
 
"Sunny bunny, what's wrong?" I asked her, putting a hand on her shoulder to see if she'd come back to normal. As soon as my hand came in contact with her, she looked at me with surprise and looked like she was trying to come up with an excuse.
 
"Oh, it's nothing! I just tripped over my feet and drop my phone, that's all." she answered, bending down to pick up her phone. I have her a weird look, then shrugged.
 
"Well, if everyone is done, we should head to the parking lot and see if the van's are there." Jessica said almost angrily.
 
'Why is she angry all of a sudden?' I thought, getting my bag and starting for the door. Out of nowhere, Yuri came back into my line of vision and took my hand. I didn't think anything of it, since she was the one who usually sat next to me on the way to our houses. We hadnt moved in with each other yet, but our manager said he was working things out with the company.
 
We made our way outside were the two van's were waiting and piled in the middle and back seats. Yoona went before me and Yuri went after me, so basically, I was sandwiched between the twins in the middle row of the first van. My home was about 10 minutes from the set, so I was the first one to be dropped off.
 
After about 5 minutes of comfy silence, both Yoona and Yuri started falling asleep. This wasnt a surprise, though, since we were still getting used to the life of being an idol. When we got to my house, the two girls were in a deep sleep, and I carefully removed myself from the middle without waking them up. I waved goodbye to the driver and went inside, up to my room and crashed right onto my bed.
 
'I wonder what it will be like tomorrow...' I thought before falling asleep myself.