Chapter 9

Love Again...??? (YunJae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9

 

“Yoochun ah” I whispered amidst the sobs.

“Jae…???”

“it.. hurts……… Yoochun.. I cant… I cant breath… it hurts…”

“Jae… I’m coming to your place…” I heard his panicked voice.

“it hurts Yoochun… Junsu… I can’t do this anymore…. I want.. my Junsu……….”

 

 

 

 

 

Yoochun parked his car in Jaejoong’s yard, not bothering to lock it he stormed inside the house only to find out crying mom of Jaejoong’s on a sofa..her fist was over , trying to muffle the heartbreaking sobs.

 

“omma..”

 

The frail lady held up her head from her hands…

 

“Yoochun ah…”

 

“Jaejoong…???”

 

“he’s crying again… Yoochun ah… I – I dunno what to do… how weak I am… I’m his mother and ….. I cant even stop him crying….”

 

“is he in his room?”

 

She nodded, tears were streaming down her face. Yoochun had never seen her aunt broke down like this, he gave her a quick hug before moving to Jaejoong’s room.

 

He could hear Jae’s miserable cries.. Taking a deep breath he entered the room that was covered in darkness.

 

 

In Yoochun’s POV.

 

“Jae…”

 

“Y-Yoochun..” I heard his breaking voice mutter my name.

 

“hey baby bro… why are you crying again…?”

 

“it hurts…” Jae answered.

 

I walked up to his bed and collected the crying boy in his arms. Jae was shaking violently, his whole frame was shaking as he sobbed.I settled him on the bed and tucked us both in a blanket, mumbling soothing words and rubbing his back to calm down the feminine boy.

 

“Yoochun…” his voice was hoarse from all the crying. I tightened my arms around Jaejoong’s waist.

 

What else could I do… it hurts me too… seeing him like this…

 

“it’s my fault Yoochun…”

 

“it’s not baby bro”

 

please don’t say like that… it wasn’t your fault…

 

“I killed my baby….. it..it was all my fault…..” Jae was sobbing harder. His eyes were shedding the tears that seems to be never ending.

 

“you didn’t kill him Jae… it was a miscarriage.” Jae gripped my shirt tightly as I said the word miscarriage. I’m sorry Jae…

 

“it’s still my fault… if I was… strong enough…..”

 

“Jae…”

“I couldn’t save… my own kid Yoochun…” he broke down again. My heart was squeezing painfully as he cried in my arms.

 

“you were only fifteen back then Jae… your body wasn’t mature enough to bear a kid…”

 

“that’s why it was my fault Yoochun… if I was stronger  he would still be with us.”

 

“Jae..”

 

“there were so much blood that day… I didn’t know what to do.”

 

“ssh… you don’t have to talk about it..”

 

“they said… the doctors said he was soo little…he was only five months…”

 

I bit my lips as he said that, I could taste the metal taste of blood as the skin broke.

 

I know… I saw him…

 

“they said he was the size of my palm Yoochun… and they never let me see him… I couldn’t even bid my farewell…”

 

They couldn’t let you do that… it was for your own g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter