New Start...???

Love Again...??? (YunJae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I didn’t realize I was crying till I felt a hand on my shoulder. Biting my lips trying to suppress the sobbing, I looked up and found Jaejoong. He took his hand back and shoved it into his pant pocket. To my surprise he stretched out his hand towards me again. A tissue packet. It kinda made me smile. A guy, passing tissues to another guy. I mean shouldn’t he be doing something manly like punch my shoulder and say don’t “come on dude, don’t give a damn” or something. This was totally unexpected and weird but so sweet of him.

“Take it, don’t let anyone see you are weak” he placed the tissue packet on my table and walked away. He walked outta from the class, leaving me there.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

After the first four periods Yoochan and Changmin  made our way to the cafeteria. I saw Jaejoong sitting on a table, alone. He was just having an apple for his lunch. No wonder this guy looked really skinny. And he was reading again, with that all-emotions-mixed-up-in-one face. He was oblivious. He was in his own world, absorbed in the book. I smiled seeing the boy. 

“Hey where are you looking at?” Yoochan asked.

“Nothing.” I tried to change the subject.

“Are you checking out that girl?” he pointed a girl who’s sitting next to Jaejoong’s table.

“oh no, I’m just, you know not really into girls.” I looked down at my tray. I haven’t touched my food yet. Guess I was too busy looking at Jaejoong.

“you are gay?” Yoochan asked with a gasp.

I nodded. Ok, now the first friend I made here, gonna leave me because of my ual orientation.

But he just laughed. That weird laugh of his.

“this is great.” He said laughing and hitting the table really hard.

“what’s soo great about it?” I asked the latter.

It took him almost like a minute to stop laughing.

“You know what Yunho. I really don’t get this sometimes.”

“get what?” I was uncomfortable. Why is Yoochan acting like this?

“am I the only straight person here?” Yoochan burst in to a helpless laughter again.

“you mean Changmin is..”  I looked at Changmin, he was lost in his world, munching his chicken. I wonder if he ever notices our presence when he eats his precious food.

“Yes he is but he’s more in love with his food.” Yoochan sighed and passed his fried chicken to Changmin who accept it willingly.

“you really don’t mind being friends with someone like me?”

“hell no Yunho, m more than comfortable with being around you guys. I mean seriously, m not that narrow minded. And you guys have more dress sense than any guys in this collage.”

He added with a smile.

“Yoochan can I ask you something?”

“Only if you tell me who you were checking out?”

“I wasn’t really checking him out. Well, urrm… it’s Jaejoong.” I said in a soft voice. why I feel like m blushing?

“JAEJOONG……..” is it just me or did his mood changed all of a sudden.

“Yeah, Jaejoong”

Yoochan looked at me with a serious face.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea.” even his voice was serious. This was the same reaction Changmin gave me when I asked him about Jaejoong other day.

“what do you mean?”

“we really don’t know about him Yunho. He never talks with us and no one dares to make friends with him either.” Yoochan answered in a low tone.

“why does everyone ignores him?” I saw Jaejoong turned a new page on his book. He gave a little smile as he starts reading again.

“there were some rumors about him, no one knows what’s the truth and no one ever asked him. Seriously, who want to dig his own grave? Jaejoong’s mom is the school director and believe me Yunho, she’s the scariest person ever. Oh man, she’s soo over protective when it comes to her son.”

“I still don’t get it” i was confused. Is every one ignoring him because his mom is the director of the school? I mean, it’s lame to hate him because of his mom.

““I know.. it’s complicated. Every thing about him is complicated.” Yoochan shrugged and continued.

“Changmin and I once tried talking to him but he never said a word to us. He’s soo cold. Who wants to make friends with such?” Yoochan shrugged.

I looked at the boy again. Is he that cold? I don’t think so.

“Still looking at him huh…” Yoochan chuckled.

“He’s worth watching.” I said smiling. Is this really me? I enjoy looking at another guy. Someone other than Junsu?????

“I know what you mean, he’s quite eye-catching right. Tell me your first impression of him?” Yoochan gave his last chicken piece to Changmin, who blew him a thank you kiss. Yoochan just made an ‘eww’ face to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter