Chapter 22 - Remember

Through the Looking Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 - Remember

"Kim Sunggyu it has been a while since I last met you. Still don't remember who you truly are? You are more than a grumpy old Time Keeper.  You are more important to Wonderland than you know." Hyunseung smirked.

"You are just trying to make me break.  I am not going to believe the lies that you are telling me.  You are never truthful, and what will make you truthful now..." Sunggyu said in a voice with no emotion. "Dongwoo get Miss. Eunmi out of here. NOW! Don't just stand there you fool. She is not safe here."

"You really think you can win Sunggyu..."  Sunggyu heard someone whisper into his ear.  The person's voice sent chills down his spine.  He did not like it one bit. Sunggyu quickly turned around and was about to attack the Illusionist, but he grabbed Sunggyu by the neck. 

Sunggyu coughed and tried to break from the Illusionist grip, but he was having difficulty doing so. He started to gasp for air. Sunggyu put his hand on the Illusionist wrist and slowly tried to pull him away. 

"Thank you for your help hyung." Hyunseung said with a sly smirk on his face. "Now I have Alice to myself." Hyunseung started to walk over to where Eunmi was sleeping, but an arrow came out of nowhere nearly hitting Hyunseung.  Hyunseung looked towards the tree and cursed under his breath.  He was wondering who was ruining his fun

The Illusionist pushed Sunggyu to the ground.  "Don't touch my new pawn Hyunseung.  You can have her once I am done with her." The Illusionist walked towards Eunmi who was still unconscious.

"I would not do that if I were you!" The man said as he jumped down from the tree.  He had a white cloak and his hood was up covering his face.  "You will not harm the two people who will save Wonderland."

"What are you talking about?" Sunggyu asked as he stood up slowly.  His body was feeling strange.  Was his time as the Time Keeper coming to the end.  He picked up his hourglass and it turned back into a sword.  "Who are you?"

"Don't say anymore to him.  He should not know and it will ruin my plans. He is a part of my plans and if he remembers who he is it is the end." The Illusionist yelled as he launched himself at the man with the bow and arrow. The Illusionist wasn't his strongest right now.  He was in Eunmi's mind.  He needed to use the flower to put her under his control.

"You're plan's will not..." The man paused and his eyes widened when Sunggyu blocked the attack from the Illusionist.  Sunggyu's arm received a wound.  He watched Sunggyu fall to his knees and cough up blood.

"You are such a fool Sunggyu." The Illusionist smirked.  "You should just remain my pawn and stop trying to break free from me. You will never be free from my illusions."

"Dongwoo I told you to get Eunmi out of here. Why aren't you moving?" Sunggyu yelled at the pink haired man who was in fighting position.

"Because I don't want to leave hyung here alone. You and Miss. Eunmi are both equally important to me." Dongwoo said.

---

"Where am I?" I asked as I sat up and looked around.

"You are in my world Miss. Alice." The Illusionist smirked as he took a few steps towards her and placed a hand on her chin.   He noticed something hanging around my neck. "So you are connected with him in some way."

"Connected with who?" I said as I tried to try to get out of his grip. "Who are you? I know we met in my dreams before."

"I am the Illusionist.  I will not tell you who you are connected to. I want to watch you suffer in try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter