Chapter 10 - Illusion

Through the Looking Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 - Illusion

I met eyes with him again, and smiled. I watched him closely as he walked over to me. He was in a white button down shirt that only had a few buttons buttoned and black dress pants. He looked flawless with his fair skin and adorable small eyes.

I slowly stood up and looked at him as he approached. He was not smiling at all. I could not get a good read on him. He was truly a mystery to me. I wanted to find out more about this interesting man.

"Sit down!" Sunggyu said coldly, but I did not obey. I could not stand being controlled. My parents tried to control me, but weren't successful which was one of the main reason why they were forcing me to marry Hyunseung.

"I rather stand!" I crossed my arms and watches him study me closely. "How did you get to Wonderland?." Sunggyu asked.

"I drank something that Hyunseung put into my drink. I ran from him and fell down a hole, and landed in the arms of that erted kitty, Woohyun." I explained.

"I should have know Woohyun would be the first to hit on you. We have had multiple people claim they were Alice in the past, but it turned out to be a lie." Sunggyu looked at me. "Are you Alice."

"Well according to Dongwoo and L, I do not have a heart that tic's." I looked at him and he did not show any expression when I said that. "I don't understand anything about this Alice thing. Everyone keeps calling me that. My name is Eunmi!"

He just stared at me with those cute small eyes of him. They seemed so dead and sad. What happened to him to make him this cold.

"Am I allowed to stay?" I asked him and watched him look away from me. I hoped he did not say no.

"Follow me!" Sunggyu said with no emotion. He started to walk towards the hallway he came down earlier. I looked into each room as we passed it. I saw his office, a library, and his bedroom. I watched him come to a stop at the room at the end of the hall.

He reached for the doorknob and opened the door. "This is where you will be staying."

I walked into the room after him and smiled, it was exactly my style. There were different shades of blues with accents of silver. The room was surprisingly big and actually felt like a home. My room at my parents place never felt like this. "Its perfect!"

Sunggyu just started at me, "This room had everything you need." Sunggyu started to walk away.

"Goodnight Sunggyu sii" I said with a smile. I walked over to the bed and laid down. I felt like I was floating on a cloud; the bed was so soft. My eyes closed instantly and I drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight Miss Eunmi." Sunggyu said with a slight smile on his face as he shut the door behind him.

---

Sunggyu walked back to his room and shut the door behind him. He pauses for a moment and noticed that the room changed in front of him. The room was completely black and the only source of light was from the full moon in the sky above. A man with blonde hair appeared with a smirk on his face.

"Sunggyu it has been awhile." The man said with a smirk. He was in a sleek black suit and about the same height as Dongwoo.

"What do you want?" Sunggyu said harshly. He crossed his arms and stared at the man who appeared in his life every few months. Sunggyu did not remember his childhood; he only remembers back from age fifteen till now.

"Be nice Sunggyu. Will you ever learn?" He smirked as he walled up to Sunggyu, "I see that you have a pretty guest."

"Do not lay a hand on her!" Sunggyu said trying to his his anger. His fist clenched and be could not understand why he felt so protective. This girl may not be the one they have been looking for, but he knew she was different.

"I can not promise that Sunggyu." The man placed a hand on Sunggyu's chin. "She is someone who is tempting to play with. I am the Illusionist after all. You of all people should know what I am capable of."

Sunggyu placed a hand on his wrist and pulled his hand off of his cheek. "And you should know what I am capable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter