Chapter 9 - Time Tic Toc Tic Toc

Through the Looking Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 - Time Tic Toc Tic Toc

"Myungsoo what are you doing here? You never come out of the forest of yours." Hoya said with his arms crossed. "Why is she with you?"

I glared at Hoya and crossed my arms "I have a name you big headed idiot."

"Big headed idiot?" Hoya growled and took a step forward. "I save you from this greasy, erted cat and you dare call me an idiot." Hoya felt Woohyun claws on his arms and he screeched in pain.

"Yah you filthy cat what do you think you are doing?" Hoya yelled and grabbed his arms.

"Do not call me a erted cat Howon." Woohyun smirked, "What brings you here princess and why are you with Mr. Ice Prince?" Woohyun said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. He still held onto my hand, but I pulled it away moments later. Woohyun really made me feel uncomfortable. I looked away from his gaze.  It seemed like he was trying to undress me with those eyes.

"She wouldn't leave me alone until I helped her Howon." Myungsoo said slyly, "And it is L not Myungsoo you silly knave who works for multiple people. She is in danger and I asked her where she would rather go.  She said to the closest place so I brought her here. Do you have a problem with that?" Myungsoo said in an annoyed tone.

"I don't have a problem with it, but Gyu hyung might!" Hoya said as he glared at Woohyun. "I will bring her up there."

"..." Myungsoo said as he pushed me slightly towards Hoya.

"Yahh what the hell are you doing. I am not going anywhere near this Hoya person." I said in a nervous voice.

"You are better off staying with Sunggyu.  He knows this place better, but the only bad thing is that he doesn't like to leave this tower." Myungsoo said, "He is harmless. Sunggyu is just a grumpy man who does not interact with the opposite often. I sometimes think  he is gay."

"Don't talk about my Gyu like that!" Woohyun said as his ears twitched. 

I also wanted to know if those ears and tails were real, but I knew better. Sungyeol tried to kill me and Dongwoo went crazy. I did not want to experience something like that again.

"He is not your lover Woohyun. He always gets annoyed by you since you never listen.  Go find a girl to mess with." Hoya said as he held out an arm for me.  I was hesitant to take it, but I did, "and not Miss Eunmi." Hoya walked back towards the elevator.

"You know I can just poof into Gyu hyung's place." Woohyun said as he made a heart over his head.

"And you know I can kill you in an instant if I wanted to you sly cat." Hoya growled. "Go drink some milk." Hoya said.

"I would love to taste Miss Alice's milk." Woohyun smirked.

Hoya let go of my arm and pulled out his katana. The blade rested on Woohyun's neck.  "What did I tell you about disrespecting woman?' Hoya said.

"Not to do it in front of them. Just think the..." Woohyun ducked his head and his eyes went wide. "I will not think or say anything disrespectful about woman. Wow you're so cruel Hoya. Is that because you work for that of a Queen."

"Woohyun watch what you say about the Queen of Hearts.  The trees have ears." Myungsoo said as he stretched his arms above his head. "Well I am going to read a book."

"Nerd." Woohyun said and jumped when Myungsoo gave him a cold glare before leaving. "Goodnight to you to you brat."

---

Sungjong wanted to try and find Soojung's brother.  He had been in the library for hours and it seemed like every record about the prince have vanished.  Books that talked about him had torn pages.  He really wondered what happened to him. Sungjong ruffled his hair and rested his head in a book. "What to do?"

Jongwan walked into the library and saw Sungjong's head resting on the book. "You're not going to be able to find anything on him Sungjong."

"I figured that out for myself hyung." Sungjong sat up and rubbed his temples. He was trying to do his best to help, but he suddenly got an idea, "um hyung..."

"Yes Sungjong?" Jongwan looked at the younger male.

"Do you know anything about Alice?" Sungjong asked as he picked up the books.  He was going to put them back where he found them. 

"No, all the information about Alice was destroyed when Wonderland started to turn into a wasteland Sungjong. We are still trying to figure out who wants to destroy Wonderland.  Someone wants it to disappear, but who?"

"Isn't the Red Queen that wants it destroyed?" Sungjong asked.

"No, but she wants to keep our land like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter