Chapter 18 - Moonlight Flower

Through the Looking Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 - Moonlight Flower

Sungjong woke from a nightmare. He rubbed his eyes and noticed that Soojung's head was resting on his chest.  His arms wrapped around her and he smiled at her. He ran his hand through her hand and watched her sleep peacefully, normally she if frowning in her sleep.

Jongwan opened the door and came to a stop when he saw the Queen was sleeping in Sungjong's arm he sighed with his arms crossed. 

"Hyung it is not what it looks like." Sungjong said with a blush on his face.

"It's alright Sungjong. I should have known she was in here.  She has been worried about you when you did not return. I will fetch her tomorrow." Jongwan smiled and left Sungjong's room. He started to walk down the hall. "It's about time with those two."

---

Sunggyu arrived at the area where the flower appears.  He started to look around and came to a stop when he saw an army of cards.  It was not really an army.  It was just a few soldiers that were a part of the Kingdom of Hearts.  Sunggyu's eyes narrowed.

"So the hermit came out of hiding." The card with the number ten on his uniform said.  "Why would you come out of hiding or are you trying to protect something."

"My business is none of your damn business." Sunggyu said in a cold voice.  "Now go bother someone else who has the time."

"We have orders Sunggyu." The card with the number seven on his uniform spoke.  "To bring your head to the queen."

"You really think that you can kill me." Sunggyu said in an arrogant tone. He looked at them. He studied their moment.  He needed to get the flower before it was too late.  Sunggyu took a step to the side and the followed his movement. 

"You're just a weak old man who does nothing all day in that clock tower of yours." Ten said.

"..." Sunggyu watched them. He was going to prove them wrong. He knew how to fight. No one knew that about him.  He was stronger than he looks.

The two members of the card army came towards Sunggyu and he blocked both attacks with an hourglass that turned into a katana.  A sly smirk appeared on Sunggyu's lips.  He moved quickly and stabbed Seven.

Seven fell to the ground as blood splattered on Sunggyu's face.  He looked towards ten and pulled his katana out of Seven.  Sunggyu started to walk towards Ten and he took a few steps back, "Give a message to your queen that I will not fall.  Her threats are nothing to me."

"You really think I am going to deliver that message.  I will kill you first Sunggyu sii and cut off your heat and rip out your clock." Ten smirked and looked over to where Seven's corpse was. All that was left of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter