Chapter 17 - Secret Key

Through the Looking Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 - Secret Key

Sunggyu looked towards me and gave me a gentle smile.  His eyes changed into crescent moons and I could not help but smile.  Sunggyu asked, "Everything is alright Miss. Eunmi. Are you feeling better? You had a high fever earlier."   

"Why do you act nice to her and act rough with me hyung?" Woohyun whined as he tugged on his arm, but Sunggyu ignored him. "Yahhh! Play attention to me hyungnim."

I raised and eye brow and sighed, "I see you have a guest. I should go back to my room. I am sorry I bothered you.." I was about to leave, but the man turned around on the couch, I realized it was Dongwoo and my hand went right to my lips.   

"I'm glad that you are well Eunmi sii. Is your lip feeling better?" Dongwoo asked with a gentle smiled. I could feel the heat go to my cheeks.

"I feel better thanks for asking other than someone trying to kill me." I said as I took a step back, "I still feel a bit dizzy. I am going to rest my eyes for a bit longer." I said and bowed before turning away.  I was about to walk around when I felt someone give me a back hug. I turned and saw that it was Woohyun. What did he want this time?

"Miss. Eunmi I am sorry what I put you through.  It is my entirely fault that you ran off into the woods and got hurt by Ace." Woohyun tightened his grip around her.

"It was Ace that hurt her?" Dongwoo said with such anger in his voice.

"Yes, Howon and Sungjong told me that Myungsoo was the one who found her.  Myungsoo does not want to get involved."

"That kid made Sungyeol want to do things, terrible things.  I stopped him, but if Yeollie runs into him again he will surly kill him.  That kid is mad. Mad I tell you." Dongwoo laughed, "KyaKyaKyaKyaKya!"

"You should talk!" Woohyun said in a dark voice. 

Dongwoo grinned, "You are a sly kitty you should talk.  The way you treat women is terrible. Do you want me to tell Miss. Eunmi stories about what you have done?"

"I'm harmless." Woohyun said as he pulled me closer to his body. I pushed him away and crossed my arms.

"Harmless my !" Dongwoo said, "If the kitty tries to do anything to you princess come to me and I will skin him alive." Dongwoo smirked.

I looked towards Sunggyu was rubbing his temples, "Sunggyu sii would you like me to make you some tea for your head.  It seems to be hurting you.  I have this recipe that will make you feel as good as new."

Sunggyu looked up and sighed, "I'm fine you do not have to do anything for me." Sunggyu stood up and walked over to me.  "You are the one who should be resting. Didn't you say that you weren't feeling well?"

"Oh right..." I said as my voice trailed off. The truth was that I felt fine. I just felt strange around Dongwoo and Woohyun, but for different reasons. I looked at Sunggyu and noticed something around his neck.  It was really strange. It looks like a key. I continued to stare at it.

Sunggyu noticed what I was staring and put the necklace back into his shirt.  "Sunggyu sii what..."

"It is unimportant whatever you saw was." Sunggyu said with no emotion. "You should rest.  You do not need to be out here." Sunggyu turned and walked away, not towards the other men, but back into his office.

"Gyu hyung why..." Woohyun paused and jumped when Sunggyu glared at him.  He did not like Sunggyu's glares.  They were scary.

"I think it is time for me to depart Gyuzizi.  I will visit you at a better time." Dongwoo bowed and picked up his hat before heading towards the elavator

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter