Chapter 19 - Time

Through the Looking Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 - Time

"That kid has some issues. He is so rude to me all the time.  I was trying to be friendly to him for once.  That was the first time I seen Hoya's eyes like that.  They looked so said." Woohyun whined as he kicked a rock.  "I was just being friendly and I get treated this way." Woohyun pouted. 

"You can be overly friendly and intrusive times. Your personality comes off as arrogant." Myungsoo came out of the shadows with his arms crossed.  He did not like people in is forest.  "Why are you wandering around?"

Woohyun jumped slightly when he heard Myungsoo's voice, "Hey kid don't do that."

"It is my forest I can do whatever I want." Myungsoo said in an emotionless tone. "I asked you again! Why are you wandering around in my forest?  People know not to bother me!"

"I don't need to tell you why I am here.  I just teleported. There is nothing wrong. Myungsoo, I cannot control where I teleport sometimes." Woohyun said as he placed a finger to his lips and tapped them.

"Something is bothering you isn't it?" Myungsoo asked.

"I told you that there is nothing wrong, and don't you not like talking to people.  You usually just scare people off with your stares." Woohyun said with his arms crossed.

"Your body language tells it all. What is wrong Woohyun hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

"I never really noticed, but Gyu hyung has been acting strange for awhile, and Hoya seems to me upset lately. I went to see Hoya last night and he looked like he has been crying. Hoya is to manly to cry."

"Well...he has every right to cry.  Hoya was taken away from his family and forced to work in Hyuna's kingdom.  He misses them dearly and is unsure if they are alive." Myungsoo said.

"How do you know all this>" Woohyun asked.

"I am full of knowledge and the tress talk to me.  They tell me what they hear people say.  Sunggyu hyung, the White Queen and the Hatter Dongwoo need to be careful."  Myungsoo said.

"And why is that?" Woohyun asked.

---

I looked away from Sunggyu's eyes and tried to stand up, but Sunggyu pulled me back down, "Don't make a big deal about my injury.  It's nothing but a scratch."

"Sunggyu, let me help you. That injury is more than just a scratch." I said looked into his eyes, I tried to get up, but he would not allow me to move. Sunggyu looked do tired, but he still had the strenght to prevent me from moving. "I do not want your injury to get infected."

"I am not going to get infected.  I am going to let go of your wrist, but you cannot go anywhere because this injury is nothing.  You need to trust me!" Sunggyu said and watched me nod. He slowly released my wrist. "There is a reason why I am called the Time Keeper."  Sunggyu hovered his hand over his wound and a golden glow appeared and his cut magically disappeared.

I was no longer shocked about the magic of Wonderland. Dongwoo healed me a few times.  Once with a kiss and the other time with his hand, but there was no golden glow when he healed me.  Woohyun also had the magical ability to teleport.  They were all unbelievable abilities, but when you see them first hand, you believe.  I was still curious how he healed himself like that.

"Eunmi, you look like you have a question for me?" Sunggyu said, "I will tell you over tea." Sunggyu stood up and walked towards the kitchen.  I stood up and followed him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter