Chapter 23 - Feeling Worthless

Through the Looking Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 - Feeling Worthless

"Sunggyu wake up!" I shook him, but he did not respond to me.  He was breathing heavy and felt warm.  This was my entirely my fault.  I should not have left the Clock Tower to take care of Hyuna.  Tears started to form in my eyes. I caused too much trouble.

"Woohyun get them out of here." Hoya ordered. He looked at Hyuna and stepped in front of Sunggyu and me.  Hoya pulled out his katana and took a deep breath. "I am done taking orders from you Hyuna."

He should not be protecting me like this.  He has already sacrificed so much. I was about to stand up, but felt Woohyun's hand on my shoulder.  He shook his head and looked at me with sad eyes.  I did not know what he was thinking.  We needed to help Hoya and Sunggyu.  My heart was getting confused.

"Are you sure about that your families lives are at stake.  I can go kill them anytime I want." Hyuna said with a smirk on her face. "Do you really want to put your little sister Jiae are risk."

Hoya froze when Hyuna mentioned his little sisters name.  He looked towards her and gripped onto his katana.  He was ready to slice this horrible women's head off. 

"Hoya..." Woohyun spoke.  Woohun noticed how tense Hoya was and this bothered him. He was worried about Hoya and remembered him mentioning his family when he went to visit him the other night.

"I told you to get them out of here." Hoya yelled with frustration in his voice.  He took a deep breath and looked at Hyuna, "Your bluffing."

Woohyun took a deep breath and grabbed onto my wrist and Sunggyu's wrist.  He transported us to Sunggyu's bedroom. "Take care of hyung. I am going back."

"But..." I started to speak, but Woohyun put a finger to my lips.  Was he trying to shut me up or was he trying to tell me something.  I was really confused and did not know what to do. I wanted to stay with Sunggyu, but I needed to do something. I felt worthless.

"Don't think that you are worthless Princess.  Gyu hyung was going to get his memories back one of these days.  I knew this was going to happen."  Woohyun took a deep breath. "I need to get Dongwoo hyung, Jungwook hyung, and make sure Hyuna doesn't have her way with Hoya."

"Woohyun...I'm sorry I left... I thought..." I said as tears started to form in my eyes. I was a fool for believing I could do something to help.  Hyuna has caused pain for Hoya.  Hyuna was also engaged to marry Hyunseung, but he had other intentions that involve me.

Woohyun sighed and kneeled down to my level.  He placed two hands on my cheek and looked into my eyes.  His hands were so warm and I was feeling better. "I forgive you, but what is important right now is Gyu hyung. I need you to take care of him.  You are not to blame for this." Woohyun leaned forward and kissed my forehead.  "You are safe here in the neutral zone."

"I am not safe.  He will always appear. He will..."  I started to shake and I felt Woohyun pull me into a hug.

"He will not get you." Woohyun said as heard my years.  Woohyun wish he could do more, but he knew that there was no way he could fix what I was feeling inside. 

---

Dongwoo chased after the Illusionist. He was ready to kill this man.  He had done terrible things to Sunggyu.  Dongwoo paused when he disappeared. "You will n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter