CHAPTER 7

This Must Be Love

 

Joon dropped me off at the mall since Dae wanted to meet me there.

“Thanks again, detective.” I gave him a small bow before getting out of his car.

“Oh, wait.” I heard him say after I closed the door.

I looked at him as he rolled down the window.

“Fair warning, if I may.” He looked at me sincerely.

I nodded.

“I suggest you spend as much as you can with him now,” Joon shook his head, “a life must be paid and I’m damn sure it won’t be yours.”

I stared at him before blinking back to reality. I nodded and he drove off.

 

A life must be paid and I’m damn sure it won’t be yours.

 

Oh . I feel like crying all over again *jjingjjing cry* andwae~ WAHHH

Keep yourself together, Park Min Young. Aish jinjja.

My pocket vibrated and I know that it’s Dae Hyun.

“Yeoboseyo?” I composed myself.

“Ya, where the hell are you?!?” Dae Hyun nagged.

I snickered and started walking, I didn’t put the phone down. I wanted to cherish every moment with him. I need to… I can’t imagine not being around… AISH STOP WITH THIS YOU CAN’T CRY NOW.

So Dae brought me to the ice skating rink and we goofed around. He was being extra touchy though, aish Jung Dae Hyun now I know why you chose this T_T YA BYUNTAE (ert)

“Careful.” He said. He was skating behind me, his arms supporting mine and his hands holding mine.

I smiled and bit my lip from letting that smile go all the way to my ears, “Ya, I know your motive for this date.”

“Bwo?” He snickered, “And what, my precious loved one,” he whispered to my ear, “would be my motive for this?”

“So that when I fall,” I thought of a way to fall, “you’d catch me.”

“Now what will I gain with-“

“AAAH!” I managed to lose my balance and fall forward.

“YA!” He wrapped his arms around my waist and hoisted me up against his chest.

I snickered, “Motive, proven.”

“Aish, crazy girl.” Dae Hyun laughed and kissed my cheek.

My eyes widened and I soon felt heat rise to my cheeks as we continued to skate around.


After skating we headed home since oppa was going hysterical about me being out and might not come back home alive. Aigoo… oppa if only you knew what Busan Won Bin’s been up to before he came to Seoul.

Dinner was served by unni and oppa so Dae and I had to wash the dishes. Of course it was no peaceful ceremony.

“YA JUNG DAE HYUN!” I slapped his shoulder as he splashed water on my clothes.

“Wups,” He sheepishly smiled, “my bad.”

“AISH YOU PUNK!”

“YA!”

I just splashed water on his face and that started the glorious goose chase between him in me around the kitchen. We laughed and yelled each other’s name, of course along with incoherent words.

“YA STOP WITH THE YELLING AND CONTINUE WITH THE WASHING OF THE DISHES!!!” Yun Ho barked from his room.

Dae Hyun and I laughed quietly and went back to washing.

“Ya.” I bumped my hip with his.

“Mworago?” He snickered.

“Can you make me a promise?”

He dropped the fork and looked at me, “Wae?”

I looked up at him and I could see all the feelings he’s trying to hide in his eyes. He knew he was going to die and he’s trying hard as hell to hide it.

I forced a smile, “Promise you’ll be with me every minute of the day, every hour and every second.”

He bit his lip. I brought up my pinky and looked at him. He looked at me and softly smiled, “Yaksokhae.” He laced his pinky with mine.

“Komawo.” I smiled and went back to washing.

Then it was silent.

“Oppa what are you thinking?” I asked, worried.

“You said I have to be with you all the time, right?” he said while rinsing the last of the plate.

“Ye, wae?” I dried my hands.

He placed the plate in the rack and dried his hands before looking at me, “That means…”

“Means?”

“I get to watch you shower.” He whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened and he ran as far away from me as he could, with his high pitch laughs echoing around the house.

“YA JUNG BYUNTAE!!! DORAWA!” I ran after him.

Aish, isarami jinjja~

 

It was the middle of the night when I suddenly woke up from my sleep.

“Duhell.” I turned around and my eyes widened. Dae Hyun wasn’t there.

Yeah we sleep together now… kekeke >:))

“Dae Hyun-ah?” I quickly got on my feet and walked to the door when I heard something or someone outside.

 

I walked to the window and clasped a hand over my mouth. Dae Hyun was talking to someone outside. He was talking to a man, must be Ripper.

“How many days?” I heard Dae Hyun say.

“Five more and you’re up.” The man said before walking away.

My eyes started to water up as Dae fell on his knees.
Of all the people I had to meet, why did it have to be you, Jung Dae Hyun? Couldn’t I have met someone else?

I couldn’t hold in my sobs so I backed away from the window and sat on the bed.

Why Dae, why? Why did you have to get in such a dirty business like this? Why couldn’t Ripper just let you go?

Everything flashed in my mind. The day we met, the day he ran into Woo Hyun at the studio, the day he confessed his feelings for me, heck I remember clear as day everything that happened between us two. Impossible, I can’t imagine a day without him.

The door opened and I looked up to see Dae Hyun.

“Min Young-ah?” His voice cracked. His eyes were swollen… oh no he just cried.

I broke down again and looked away from him, “Dae Hyun-ah.”

Immediately I was in his arms, “Ssssh. Another nightmare?”

I couldn’t tell him that I knew, I just couldn’t…

“Ye.” I sniffled and he stiffened.

He wrapped his arms around me tighter and brought me closer to his body, “You know that won’t happen, right? I made a promise r-remember.”

His voice shook. Oh damn he knows what’s coming for him. I just… oh my heart feels so heavy now. I don’t know if I can continue living like this… knowing that my days with him are too damn limited.

 “Saranghae Park Min Young, yeongwonhi.” He whispered and kissed my head.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my face on his shoulder, “Nado, saranghae Jung Dae Hyun. Neomu saranghanda.”

He buried his face on my bare neck and I felt his tears staining my skin.

Aigoo my Jung Dae Hyun. My Busan Won Bin, why can’t we just live together forever happily? Why did fate choose us to not be together in the end? Wae? Naega wae?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aigoo the end is about to come o.o 

 

Hope ya'll still can keep up with the intense-ness that's coming your way. 

see ya'll... merry christmas ;)