CHAPTER 2

This Must Be Love

 

The next day I went to the studio with a big smile on my face. Oppa was teasing me saying that I totally fell for his cousin, saying that everyone likes a Jung. Sheesh man, now I know where he got his cockiness. It was break time and we were eating at some nearby meat place.

“Someone’s in an extremely goodmood today.” Kahi stated.

I looked at her and she had that big annoying grin on her face, “Psh, whatever unni.”

Yun Ho whispered something to her and Kahi gasped, “Aw really?!? AIGOO, you guys are so cute!”

“Wae?” My eyes widened, “Ya, bwoya! What did you tell her?”

“That this morning Dae was I don’t know,” Yun Ho dragged his sentence towards the end, “extremelyhappythismorning.” He said that in one go.

My heart stopped and I had to stop myself from smiling, “R-really?”

“SEE!” Yun Ho pointed his chopsticks at me, “You two are even reacting the same way now!”

“Aish jinjja!” I threw tissue at his face, making unni and I laugh.

“Don’t deny your feelings for that boy, MinMin.” Kahi smiled at me and waved her chopstick, “You’ll regret it.”

 

Back at the studio my students were laughing at me since I kept forgetting the steps.

“Mamanim you’re so cute~” Minzy, my best student snickered.

“Aigoo,” Woo Hyun went to me, “already forgetting your steps cause you can’t get me out of your mind?”

I burst into laughter as Ho Ya dragged Woo Hyun away by his ear, “Nam Woo Hyun when will you ever stop hitting on my favorite teacher.”

“No, no! Mamanim~ say you love me~” Woo Hyun wailed.

“Ya, don’t say badwords!” Myung Soo threw his shoe at Woo Hyun.

The class laughed as Myung Soo’s shoe went straight for Woo Hyun’s mouth.

Aigoo, my students… XD

Class ended and I found out then that oppa and unni already left me. -_- Aish I’m starting to regret that those two are together now…

“Min, someone’s gonna use your crib.” BoA poked her head in.

“Ne, sajangnim.” I smiled at her.

I was packing my stuff when people walked in the studio.

“Aw, man you were right!”

“I know, I know.”

I looked back to see a couple of boys dropping their bags and staring at the interior. I smirked and walked to them.

“Ya’ll using my crib?” I asked.

The boys looked at me and my eyes widened.

DEAR GOD YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME -_- :”>

“YOU!”

We pointed at each other at the same time.

OHMYGOD DAE HYUN IS HERE! O.O No wonder oppa and unni left so early… -_- aish.

Dae Hyun smiled at me and pulled me into a hug, “I guess fate likes putting us together huh.”

I would’ve hugged him back but his friends were watching us, “Psh, some fate.” I pulled away from him and looked at his friends. I saw another familiar face.

“Hey I know you.” I smiled at him.

He smiled back, “Nice to see you again.”

“Ya, why does everybody know the hot chic but not me?” The black haired one asked.

“We also don’t know her,” A brown-ish blond guy hit the back of his head, “moron.”

Dae Hyun did the introductions: Yong Guk was the guy I bumped into, Him Chan was the moron, Young Jae was the one who said moron, Jong Up was the cheetos shaped guy, and Zelo was the one with blue eyebrows.

AHAHA, BLUE EYEBROWS, . That sounds too funny! But it looks totally good on him.

So Dae Hyun told me that his boys needed a studio to practice in for a competition and blah blah blah. I was about to go but he said if I leave he’ll kill me. Psh as if he can do that. Since I had nothing better to do, I simply stayed and watched them.

Jong Up was teaching the choreography and Zelo was helping out. I like their choreography, it’s not the stereotype extended arm movements. It’s more on complete movements, with far travelings, crumping like steps. Even their music is pure…street. Yeah that’s what you call their style, street. I like it…

I was watching Dae Hyun the whole time though… he would glance at me once in a while but look away after. I think I also saw him blushing… AW :”>

Dae Hyun was pretty good, I gotta tell you that… and pretty hot too.

OHMYGOD DID I JUST SAY THAT THIS COCKY WAS HOT?!? Well… it’s true… :”>

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” My laughter filled the four corners of my crib as I fell onto the floor laughing.

“Ya stop laughing!” Dae Hyun pouted.

The whole clan was laughing now. Dae Hyun was doing some step with his game face on and man was that game face so funny!

“ Busan boy I didn’t know you had a comical side in you.” Him Chan said as he tried to calm himself down.

“Psh,” Dae Hyun stuck his tongue out at him, “you’re just jealous cause the hot chic knew me first.”

THE HELL HOT CHIC?!? :”> OH DEAR LORD, MY SPAZZING CONTROL BUTTON IS ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL. O.O

I rolled my eyes at his comment, “Psh whatever.”

“Oh yeah,” Dae Hyun eyed me, “since you’re so good, why don’t you show me how great you are.”

I arched a brow at him, “Was that a challenge?”

“Maybe it is.”

“And if I win?” I got up and walked to him.

“Then you win, sheesh were you expecting a price or something?” Dae Hyun backed away.

Young Jae and Jong Up laughed.

“Aish.” I rolled my  eyes, “Fine, I’ll do your choreo.”

“You already know it?” Yong Guk asked.

“Of course,” I winked at him, “I was trained by BoA.”

Their music played and I did a perfect execution of their choreo. Not too soon the whole crew was dancing with me and I was enjoying it.

“HOO~” We all said as we did our last pose.

“Oh yeah Dae’s girl got some moves!” Young Jae ruffled my hair.

“Dae’s girl?” I arched a brow at Dae Hyun.

He looked away with something pink on his cheeks. HOLY WAS HE BLUSHING?!? :”> AWWWWW…

“Wanna be my girl then?” Him Chan’s arms were around my waist and I was pressed up against his sweaty body.

Man this flirt is goodlooking. :”> Oops…

“Ya,” Dae Hyun yelled and next thing I knew his arms were already wrapped around me, “get your own.”

OH MY GOD JUNG DAE HYUN *faints due to overspazzing*

The next days Dae Hyun and I kept seeing each other.What was funny was, we’d see each other accidentaly. Like I was in this café and he was there. I’d be in the mall and he was there. I think…he’s following me O.o

“Ya.” I slapped his shoulder as I looked through the rack of clothes.

“Muh?” He snickered and slapped me back.

“Why do you keep going to where I’m going,” I looked up at him then back at the clothes, “you stalkin’ me?”

“Psh,” Dae Hyun pulled out a shirt only to put it back in again, “yeah right. I think you’re the one stalking me.”

“YA!” I shoved him and he stumbled against the mirror.

We both laughed.

Funny, you know. We’re both window shopping. I KNOW. A GUY ACTUALLY WENT WINDOW SHOPPING. Crazy, yeah? But at least this guy is you know… worth the time spent with… :”> kekeke Oh dear God help me… -_-

“You’re weird.” He said again for the like the 10th time this day.

“I know,” I said as I reached for a cap, “that’s like the 10th time you told me that.” I placed the cap on my head and looked for a mirror.

I heard Dae Hyun laugh and he followed me to the mirror, “You actually count how many times. Wow, you must like me a lot.”

*facepalm* like super duper exaggerated FACEPALM.

“Aish Jung Dae Hyun.” I pinched the bridge of my nose and huffed, “I think you’re a bit too mentally ill today.”

“YA!” He stomped his feet.

“That cap looks great on you,” A saleslady walked up to me, “lucky for you the last pair of that couple cap is still here.” She handed me the other pair of the cap.

COUPLE CAP?!? O.O

“Oh thank you.” Dae Hyun took the cap from me and wore it, “Hey look at that, looks great on me too.”

“Oh dear gahd.” I took my cap off and walked away.

The saleslady laughed, “You two are so cute.”

I couldn’t help but smile as I looked for another hat, “Do you have another cap that is not a couple cap?”

“WAE~?” I think I heard Dae Hyun whine as he ran to me, “You don’t like it?”

I looked at him and doubled over in laughter, HE WAS DAMN POUTING. WHAT AN ADORABLE COCKY . PUWAHAHAHA. :”>

“Ya, why are you laughing?” Dae Hyun stomped his feet.

“Fine fine,” I told him as I tried to calm myself down, “we’ll get it.”

“Really?” I think I saw his eyes sparkle.

“Y-ye.” I stuttered and looked away. DAMN THOSE BEAUTIFULY SPARKLING EYES. O.O

 

So yeah we paid for the caps. We decided to pay for it separately since, you know. This is reality, we both need money too you know.

We wore the cap around the mall as we goofed around here and there. He fell off the stairs and I just laughed at him. I slipped on something wet and he laughed too. My god, we looked like buffoons. I didn’t feel insulted, I actually liked it that we were laughing at each other. It was like a simpler way of saying, “I’m accepting you for who you are.” By laughing at you. HAHAHA that just sounded too sappy.

Eventually our bored selves ended up in the arcade. We played basketball, Time Crisis, air hockey, racing and whatever.

“Ohmygod I can’t believe you!” he guffawed as he got off the car’s seat, “You won again!”

I stuck my tongue out at him, “Loser.”

Dae Hyun smirked and pulled me to him, “You look adorable, especially when you think you’re winning.” He whispered in my ear before walking away. 

HE SAID I’M ADORABLE… :”> wait a minute T.T especially when you think you’re winning O.O

“YA! JUNG DAE HYUN~”

The day ended and I just had to get home. He drove me home.

“Thanks again.” I said as I opened the door to his car and stepped out. I walked up the path to my house when I heard another door close.

I looked back to see a smirking Dae Hyun walking after me.

“Ya,” I arched a brow at him and pointed at his car, “you’re supposed to go that way.”

“Ani.” He shook his head, got my wrist, spun me around and used my hand to point to my house, “I’m going that way. You’re making me dinner.” He started walking.

“Ya!” I walked up to him and yanked him back.

“Wae?”

“Who said I was making you dinner?”

“I did.” He proudly answered.

“And you are?” I arched a brow at him.

He pulled me to him, “Your Jung Dae Hyun.” He stared me in the eyes.

YOUR JUNG DAE HYUN OH DEAR GOD CAN YOU GET ANY COCKIER AND SAPPIER THAN THIS?!? :| :| :| :”>

I fought myself from smiling and instead smirked, “What makes you say that.” And walked away.

A few seconds past before my reply sunk in his mind.

“YA~”

I jumped and started running to my house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo yeah I just halfed the whole chapter 1. I also halfed this chapter, there will be a chapter 3. I am going to make this reach chapter 5 and that will be the last.... 

Comment and subs yo ^^ 

Bonus GIF: