CHAPTER 6

This Must Be Love

 

 

“What’s your relationship with Jung Dae Hyun?” Detective Joon asked as he took a sip from his cup of coffee.

I stiffened at the question. Something about the tone of his voice sounded… off.

“He’s my boyfriend.” I guess?

I can say that now right, since ya know. We said the three words and kissed… :”>

He smirked, but a cold one, “I am not surprised.” He started rummaging through his bag. Eventually he placed a thick folder on the table.

The folder was labelled: URGENT

“Urgent?” I asked.

“Meaning,” He opened the folder and revealed a lot of papers, “it has to be stopped as soon as possible,” he brought out three pictures and showed them to me, “in whatever means, necessary.”

I eyed the picture. . Dae Hyun’s face was there.

“These two,” he pointed, “were the previous case of the man who trashed your studio.”

“Were, meaning?” I held my breath, expecting…

“Six feet under,” Joon bluntly said, “now Dae however is a very interesting topic.

“This man that trashed you studio is labelled, Ripper.”

My heart skipped a beat, “Ripper, as in, tearing apart, Ripper?”

“To his victims, Ripper.” Joon nodded.

“Oh my god.” That is insane.

“Dae’s history with this man goes way back,” he looked through the papers again, “in high school.” He brought out a picture.

It was a class picture of Dae’s.

“Dae was born in Busan,” Joon continued, “he grew up there and moved to Seoul for college.” He sighed and placed the picture down, composing himself, “On his way here, he ran into Ripper.”

I bit my lip, anticipating for more.
“The Ripper isn’t a very kind person.” He looked me in the eye, “This man kills for pleasure. He’s psychotic.

“He didn’t travel alone, to Seoul. He was traveling with his sister.”

Sister? O.O

“Since the travel was roughly 8-9 hours, they had stop overs here and there.” Joon brought out another picture, it was a picture of a club, “Dae decided to rest, but the sister wanted some fun.”

“Oh no.” I mumbled.

Joon nodded, “It was bad luck for her, that Ripper was there that night. Ripper found her easy and decided to pursue her and make her one of the many victims he’s had.

“But she fought back.” Joon sighed, “Yes it was brave of her to fight back but it should be the last thing you should do when you’re up against him. Since she fought back, Ripper was more determined to end her.”

“Heartless.” I whispered.

“Now Dae came into the picture since his sister was killed in front of his eyes.”

“BWO?!” I shrieked, making people look at us, “Mian.” I lowered my head.

Joon smirked, “Yeah, it’s true. He was supposed to be killed to, but he begged for his life. Ripper let him off on one condition.”

I looked at him, anticipating.

“Every girl he ran into would be delivered to Ripper.”

My eyes widened and I think I just stopped breathing.

“Relax, Park Min Young.” He placed a hand over mine.

His touch relaxed me, but only a bit.

“You’re lucky, you should be thankful.” Joon said as he brought out five more pictures and laid them on the table, “these were the girls he brought to Ripper.”

My eyes widened, they all looked like me. Like ing hell! Same hair, eyes, face everything! The only difference would be the color of our eyes and skin.

“I’m lucky how?” I looked up at him.

“You’re still alive.”

I caught my breath once again. Aigoo jinjja…

“All these girls died upon meeting Ripper for the first time.” He explained, “Seeing that you actually ran into him before the trashing of your studio, Dae Hyun must’ve told him something to spare your life.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooooh now we know Dae's dark past O.O sad to say, things are just about to start but the ends about to come too...

\

Oh my god Dae... -_- 

 

But in the inside our true fan girling rises