CHAPTER 4

This Must Be Love

“PARK MIN YOUNG~!” Someone barged into my house.

Of course it was no other than Yun Ho oppa. Only he and unni have the keys to my house.

“Bwo?” I nonchalantly asked as I scrolled down my Facebook page.

“What is this I hear about you and my cousin?!?” He yelled.

“Calm down.” I heard Kahi walk in after him.

“What about us?” I asked, my eyes still glued to the screen.

“That you,” He probably spun my chair around, cause I’m facing him already, “gave him your purity?”
My eyes widened and I sprung of my chair in search for my phone, “JUNG DAE HYUN YOU SON OF A ~!”

I heard laughter from Kahi unni as I punched his number on my phone.

YOU COCKY ASSED ~

“Yeo-“

“You told oppa what?!?” I yelled, not letting him finish his greeting.

I heard laughter and I can just imagine that smug grin on his face, “He’s there already?”

“THE HELL DAE~” I stomped my feet on the floor.

He laughed again, “This is priceless.”

“You are annoying,” I told him, “make sure I never see your face again, ara?”

“Wait-“

I ended the call and walked back to my laptop, completely ignoring the presence of oppa and unni.

“So you’re still pure?” Yun Ho asked.

I gave him the are-you-serious look.

“Babo,” Kahi slapped the back of his head, “she wouldn’t react that way if she wasn’t.”

“Ara.” Yun Ho winced as he rubbed his soar head, “Aish jinjja. Geu ssaegi… Jung Dae Hyun will suffer tonight.”

“He’s already suffering.” I mumbled as I absentmindedly scrolled through Facebook.

An hour later the three of us were in the kitchen casually talking and laughing.

“God you are pathetic~” Yun Ho and I laughed at Kahi.

She just told us about her shoe incident yesterday in the mall.

Kahi’s face was flushed but she was laughing too, “It was the most memorable moment of my life.”

I laughed harder as I rested my head on the table, “This is killing me~”
 

BAM BAM BAM! “PARK MIN YOUNG~”

We all looked at the door.

BAM BAM BAM “PARK MIN YOUNG~!”

“The hell?” I got off my seat and walked to the door. I swung the door open and Dae Hyun fell forward.

“Oh,” I caught him before he could’ve fallen to the floor, “wae geurae?”

He was panting, panting hard.

“Help me up.” He exasperated.

I pushed him off me and placed him standing against the wall, “The hell, who ran after you?” I scanned his face.

Sweat was everywhere, like everywhere man!

His eyes met with mine and I could tell how tired he looked, “Damn you.”

My eyes widened, “Damn me?”

“You,” He pointed a finger straight at me, “did you know how scared I was when you said that?”

“Me?” I pushed his hand away, “What did I say?”

“Make sure I never see your face, ara?” He copied in perfect tone.

HAHAHA HE SOUNDED SO FUNNY… but of course all this laughing was in my head. My real face was O.O

He looked at me with a blank expression, his eyes completely emotionless. His eyes usually had that little spark of emotion, but not now. He looked dead…serious.

“You thought I was serious?” I asked him.

He nodded and looked down, embarrassed I guess. Aigoo, this boy, can’t you stand a bit of sarcasm? Jeez.

I smiled and ruffled his hair, “Pabo, it’s sarcasm.”

“Really?” He looked up at me, his eyes glittering with emotion.

I snickered and walked away, “Seriously Dae. What made you think I’d take what I said seriously? I mean,” I went to the fridge, ignoring the presence of oppa and unni, and got out a pitcher of water, “hello, we just told each other about our feelings the other day.” I poured water into a glass and walked to him.

He wasn’t blank faced anymore; he had that stupid grin on his face. OH DEAR GOD HOW CAN ONE PERSON STILL LOOK ATTRACTIVE WITH SWEAT DRIPPING FROM THE SIDE OF HIS HEAD?!? *DIES*

“So it was a joke?” He asked, his eyes glittering.

I rolled my eyes at him, confirming his answer and shoved the glass of water at him, “Here.”

He smiled, “Thank you.” His fingers wrapped around mine that was holding the glass.

I arched a brow at him, “Let go.”

He snickered and shook his head, “No.”

“JUNG DAE HYUN YOU SON OF A !!” Oppa yelled from the kitchen and next thing I know there was a small kid running away from an extremely long kid.

Unni and I simply watched them and laughed when they’d slip and loose their balance.

“GOT YOU~!” Oppa rammed into Dae Hyun and the two fell to the floor.

“Ow~” Dae Hyun groaned.

“Don’t ever!” Oppa got him into a head lock, “EVER SAY THAT KIND OF AGAIN~!” his grip tightened around Dae’s neck.

“Ack~” Dae wheezed, “Ne, ne, ne! Araseo!!!” he slammed his palm to the floor.

“YEAH GO OPPA~!!!” Unni and I cheered.

 

 

 

I was going to the bathroom when I bumped into someone.

“Oops, sorry.” I bowed.

“Me too.”

I looked at the person I bumped into and he looked… odd. I gave him an awkward smile before walking to the bathroom.

After doing my business I washed my hands. As I was in the middle of my hand washing, the lights flickered, making me stop. I blinked a couple of times and looked up, the light bulb was still flickering.

“Aish, who jammed the electri-?” I mumbled as I wiped my hands dry and left the bathroom. 

The moment I stepped in my studio I stumbled into a stop and my jaw dropped.

“Oh.my.god.” I said those three words with great emphasis.

My crib’s been crashed, like literally. The mirrors were smashed, the pieces on the ground, the floor had holes, the lights were cracked open, and my speakers, MY MOTHER IN SPEAKERS, were cut in half.

How the- who the? Who ever did this, I wanna know how he did. He. HE. That man I bumped into earlier, it could’ve been him. T.T No wonder… that lights, the weird look O.O but… he didn’t look familiar to me…

I called everyone. The police came first though.

I was telling the detective everything in full detail when this happened.

“PARK MIN YOUNG~!!!”

Someone ran into me knocking me to the ground. I didn’t need to think who did it T_T Aish… Jung Dae Hyun.

“Are you okay? Who did this?” He ran his hands through my face and my hair.

“I was better earlier, my hurts and you did this.” I stared at him with this face :|

“Oh, uh…” He backed away and helped me up, “Mian.”

“Will that be all?” I turned to the detective.

“Yes,” The detective was tapping away on his phone, “I’ll update you on details, later. Though I advise to be cautious of the people that goes in and out of this building.” With that he left.

I watched him leave with a weird feeling… like he was expecting this to happen or something.

Yun Ho and Kahi came, BoA unni gawked at my studio’s damage. What even shocked us the most was the shutting down of the studio. We backed out of the studio and watched the police do their work. The yellow tape was being attached around the perimeter of the studio as we watched.

I sighed. Now what do I do?

“Well this .” Yun Ho sighed and kicked the stone on the ground.

“Now what do we do, sajangnim?” Kahi looked at BoA.

We all looked at her.

BoA smiled, “Well I now some peeps who can pull some strings. We’ll get a new crib, soon, but for now postpone all your classes.” She started walking, “Stay safe everyone!” she waved at us before walking away.

We watched her leave before we decided to crash at oppa’s place.

On the ride home I was at the back with Dae Hyun. His hand was laced with mine but I was looking out the window. Oppa and unni were chatting away about something while I stared at the passing figures outside the car.

I couldn’t help but think… who that person is. If I hadn’t left my crib… would I have been…

“Min Young-ah we’re here.” Dae Hyun squeezed my hand.

I blinked back into reality and looked at him, I looked around to see we’re the only ones in the car. I looked back at him.

“How long have we stayed here?”

He sighed, “Long enough for me to panic.”

I lowered my head and stared at our intertwined hands.

“Look, I don’t know how this whole relationship thingo goes but,” He squeezed my hand again, making me look at him, “I know when you’re suppose to tell me something and you’re not, I should panic.”

I smiled, “Yeah… I’m sorry.”

He snickered and pulled me out of the car, “I’m surprised hyung let us stay in the car.”

I closed the door after me, “Yeah me too.”

“It feels weird you know.”

“What’s weird?”

We started talking as we walked to oppa’s house. We ended up in the living room, talking about the weirdest stuff. Despite the fact that the topics were really weird, I enjoyed it. Maybe because I was talking to him.

In the middle of our talking my phone rang. I stared at my phone and read the ID: it was an unknown number.

“Aren’t you gonna answer it?” Dae Hyun asked.

I blinked before answering the call, “Yeobo-“

“Is this Park Min Young?” a familiar voice said.

“Ye.” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“This is detective Lee Joon, I was with you earlier today, remember?”
“Oh,” I sighed in relief, “detective Lee Joon, why’d you call?”

“You are not home, yes?”

I arched a brow, “Yes.”

“Obviously, if you were you are not then you wouldn’t be able to answer this call.”

“Hey, what’s up?” Dae Hyun squeezed my free hand.

I gave him a wait-a-minute look, “What are you trying to say?”

“Just stay where you are. We shall discuss your safety tomorrow over coffee, I shall text you the coordinates tomorrow.” He ended the call.

I looked at my phone in shock.

“MinMin-ah.” Dae Hyun shook me.

My eyes widened, “What did you call me?”

Dae Hyun sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck, “MinMin-ah.”

I smiled, “It’s cute, Dae.”

He smiled at me, his eyes smile. OH MY DEAR HEART NOT AGAIN T_T

So I told oppa, unni, and Dae about what detective said and they were shocked.

“So if we brought you home…” Yun Ho didn’t continue his sentence.

Kahi hugged me, “Aigoo, why is this happening to you?”

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Dae Hyun, he was starring at his feet. Soon we ended up talking about other stuff and decided we all stayed here the night. We stayed up until midnight, oppa and unni slept before me. As usual =.=

“Dae, you still awake?” I looked over at him, I was at the couch and he was on the floor.

“Ye.”

His answer was short and… different. His tone had something… I haven’t heard him use that kind of tone before.

I sat up and went to the floor, beside him. He was surprised at my action and looked up at me. I blinked at him and he was immediately beside me.

“Gwaenchana?” I asked him.

He nodded with an unsure smile on his face, “Deo?”

“I’m doing…fine.” I smirked and sighed, “But…”

“But?” Dae Hyun pulled me to him.

I looked up at him, “I can’t help but think, that… you know something about this.”

He stiffened, but tried hiding it by smiling, “You think so?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I guess.”

Dae Hyun’s smile got wider and realer, he looked at me. Oh . T_T Why that smile? OH DEAR HEART I AM SORRY FOR STAYING WITH THE GUY WHO KEEPS MAKING YOU GO INSANE.

He laced my hand with his and brought it up to his lips, kissing my knuckles before looking up at me, “You trust me?”

I nodded without thinking. He smiled and pulled me into his arms. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder. He rested his on mine and it felt nice. His warmth, my warmth. His arms wrapped around me and his legs tangled with mine. It’s like being knotted with him.

It feels… comforting… :”> kekeke OH GLOB MY DEAR HEART. MUST. CALM. . HAHA!

“Thank you, MinMina-ah.” He whispered, rubbing his cheek with mine, “Saranghae.”

My eyes widened. I looked up at him, he was smiling down at me.

HE JUST SAID THE…THE… oh my… :”>

“Did you just?” I tilted my head to the side.

“Yes, MinMin-ah.” He leaned in, his nose touching mine, “I said, I love you.”

OHMYINGASDFGHJKL! I’M JUST LITERALLY MELTING INSIDE AND OUT BECAUSE OF THIS BOY!!!

Of course I had that stupid grin on my face! HOLY COW HE SAID IT OHMY :”>

“Nado,” I whispered, “saranghae.” I said a bit louder.

He snickered and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. My eyes fluttered close as I knew what was coming next. I felt his breath on my face, his forehead on mine, his hand my cheek and the other around my waist. Finally our lips met for the first time.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! FIREWORKS EXPLODED IN MY MIND AND HEART.

My first kiss, my first love :”> This guy should be damn lucky! Oh … poor Woo Hyun, *evil laugh*

My lips moved with his, my hands making its way around his neck. Our kiss was slow, sweet, and pure.

Jung Dae Hyun, whatever it is you’re hiding from me… I’m fine with you not telling me. Whatever happens, as long as I’m with you, I don’t care what happens to me now. You may be hiding something, but I’m sure it’s for my own safety. I trust you entirely Jung Dae Hyun, with my heart and my mind.

~~~

Annyeong~!!!

hello to my three subies *waves* thanks for subbing ;) sorry for not updating after a long time :(

I got a poster, how is it? :> cute right? HAHA. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE READERS :D JEBALYOOOOOOO

GIF SPAM TIME :">