CHAPTER 3

This Must Be Love

“And five and six and seven, eight~” I counted as I played the music my students dance too.

Again, I watched them with awe and love. I will forever be proud of my students. :D

“HOO!” they all exhaled at the last step and collapsed on the floor.

“Mamanim~” They cried as they crawled to me.

“Wae? Wae?” Woo Hyun cried as he clung on to me, his sweat dripping on my shirt, “Why’d you make us suffer?”

I could only laugh and try to pull him off me. The past week I taught something different from the usual. It was a suave strong piece. >:)  mehehe suffer my students!

Even Minzy was drained of energy because of this dance. Aigoo…

“Ummanim.” Sung Jong was on the floor, planking, “My arms and legs hurt.”

“Me too~” The rest chorused.

I could only smile at them.

 

I made them do one last run before sending them home.

“Bye ummanim~” Sung Jong gave me a weak hug.

“Get some rest Jongie.” I ruffled his damp hair.

“Me too mamanim,” Woo Hyun weakly ran to me, “tell me to get some rest too.”

I laughed.
“You need to get a life.” Ho Ya came and dragged him away by the ear again.

“NO~ MAMANIM~” Woo Hyun reached out for me.

I laughed and waved, “Get some rest Namu.”

At that Woo Hyun’s eyes widened and he jumped around on the floor. As if his energy was back in his system, “SEE SEE MAMANIM CARES FOR ME~”

“Aish you blind babo.” Ho Ya shook his head and walked out of the room.

“YOU TOO HO WON~” I hollered.

He poked his head back in and smiled, “Thank mamanim,” he then looked at Woo Hyun, “see she cares for me too!”

“NO!” Woo Hyun got on his knees and bawled, “Mamanim cheated on me.”

The rest of his classmates shook their head and walked pass him.

“Mamanim?” A different voice said.

I looked up and my eyes widened, “Dae Hyun-ah.” A smile automatically formed on my face. I walked to him.

“Oh, someone missed me.” Dae Hyun teased as he walked to me.

“Muh?” I stopped and turned around, “Aish, forget it.” I started walking the opposite way.

I heard him laugh, “Ya, dora~”

“Who are you?”

“What the?”

I looked back to see Woo Hyun glaring at Dae Hyun.

I laughed.

“Who are you and what is your relationship with my mamanim?” Woo Hyun arched a deadly brow.

Dae Hyun scoffed, “Your mamanim?”

“Yeah,” Woo Hyun nodded and pointed at him, “mine.”

“Okay okay.” I walked to them and pulled Woo Hyun to me, “Woo Hyun-ah this is my friend Dae Hyun.”

“Just a friend, mamanim?” Woo Hyun pouted.

I smiled and pinched his cheeks, “Aigoo Namu, don’t get jealous of the freak, ne?”

“YA!” Dae Hyun roared.

We laughed.

“Ne mamanim,” Woo Hyun giggled and hugged me, “you’re mine and mine alone.” I could feel him glaring at Dae Hyun.

Aigoo this possessive kid -_-  XD

“Yes, yes now go home.” I pulled him away.

“Yeah, go home.” Dae Hyun repeated.

Woo Hyun glared at Dae Hyun, “I’m going.” He then looked at me and smiled, “Bye mamanim.” Then he planted a kiss on my cheek before running away laughing like there was no tomorrow, “YOU’RE MINE DON’T FORGET IT~!”

I couldn’t help but just laugh at Woo Hyun’s childish acts, “Babo.” I then looked at Dae Hyun, he didn’t look happy, “Ya, gwaenchana?”

Dae Hyun huffed, “Just a friend? You introduce me just as your friend? Then you let some kid kiss your cheek in front of me?”

I smiled and walked back to my stuff, “Wae? Aren’t you just my friend?”

Then I felt his hand wrap around my wrist and he yanked me to him. I crashed into his arms and I looked up to see him deeply looking at me.

“I never looked at you as just a friend.” His arm locked around my waist and pulled me closer to him, “I told everyone you’re Dae’s girl and Dae’s girl you are.”

OHGODDAMNVERYTHINGTHATHESAID. :””””> MY SPAZZING BUTTON, I BROKE IT TOO MANY TIMES BEFORE I DON’T THINK IT CAN EVER BE FIXED AGAIN.

I smiled and looked away from him. I couldn’t handle how sincere he looked when he said those words. How his eyes showed every emotion at that very moment.

Dear God I can’t even stand being this close to him right now… :”>

“I like you, Park Min Young.”

My eyes widened, like my face seriously went like this -à O.O

I blinked at him as I felt my cheeks blush, “B-Bwo?”

He snickered and my cheek, “Aigoo you cutie, I said I like you. I like you a lot.”

His touch sent sparks down my spine and my legs went weak.

I couldn’t say anything. I just smiled at him as I looked into his eyes.

“Ya, aren’t you going to say you like me too?” He pouted.

My smile widened, “Ani.” And I pushed him away from me.

“YA~” He growled.

I jumped and started running around as he chased after me.

“You’re not gonna say it?!?” He yelled as he ran.

“ANDWAE~” I hollered and laughed.

“GOT YOU!” His arms wrapped around mine and he lifted me off the ground.

“AAAH~” I squealed and laughed as he twirled me around, “LET ME GO~”

“Not until you say it!” He whispered in my ears.

“Ara, ara, ara!” I waved my arms in the air, “JUNG DAE HYUN I LIKE YOU TOO~”

Dae Hyun placed me on my feet and faced me too him. He had that eye smile plastered on his face.

OH MYGAH HIS DIMPLES ON HIS CHEEKS SUCH A CUTIEPATUTIE~~~ :”””>

“Say it again?” He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

“I like you too,” I wrapped my arms around his neck, “Jung Dae Hyun.”

His face blushed and he leaned in, “Again.”

“The hell am I broken record or are you just deaf?” I snapped.

He frowned, “Aish, jinja. Must you ruin the moment?”

I laughed and pinched his cheeks, “Such a cutie~”

He smiled, laced my hand with his and brought it up to his lips. His lips kissed my knuckles, “You are Dae’s girl and Dae’s alone. Ara?”

My knees melted at his old style romantic ways. Oh dear reality, must you be so completely detailed and real :”> IT’S LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE~

I simply smiled at him and nodded. I was too speechless with what to say next.