Jang Geun Suk

a week of love

(may20)

this june, i'm planning to visit my relatives at korea with Hyo Jin then i will take her to the Philippines.

also, i want to see Geun Young too. want to know how is she.

 

(june)

we are now at seoul airbase. as we go out to catch a cab, i saw someone from afar that looks familiar. He is Jae Wook. (highschool classmate at okinawa high). I approached him and we had a small talk at the cafe.

Jae wook: How are you? how's everything? it's been 7yrs yrs since i last saw you. glad you remember me.

Geun Suk: everything's fine! i am now a photographer and this is my fiance', Hyo Jin. How about you? how's life?

Jae wook: Nice to meet you Hyo Jin. Oh, I am a film director. i can't pursue my dream to become a professional athlete because i've had some fracture 6yrs ago.

Geun Suk: that was sad. glad to know you're okay now. uhm, why are you here at the airport?

Jae wook: oh, im here for work. im here to meet the new actress for my new movie. she was at new york and should be here by now. but suddenly, she called me earlier that there's some emergency. so she won't be able to come so i need a new one.

Hyo Jin: maybe i could replace her. i want to have an audition. actually, i am planning to be an actress. i am a model for magazines so it should not be that hard for me.

Jae wook: really? that would be great! see you at my office tom. here's my b.card. okay i have to go. i have to inform my co-workers. bye see you!

 

meeting Jae Wook make me happy as if I am getting closer to seeing Geun Young again. but what if meeting her again was not a good idea? besides, i'm with Hyo Jin now. ugh, anyways, i want to see her. im dying to see her. i think i miss her so much.