Philippines and Realizations

a week of love

I'm now here in the Philippines. My friend Rico fetch me at the airport earlier and now we are here at a restaurant waiting for his fiance.

Rico: so, how are you? Thank you for coming here. Its been such a long time!

Geun suk: thanks for inviting me and for choosing me as your wedding photographer. I can't wait to see your future wife.

Rico: oh look! She's here... geun suk, i'd like you to meet Tina. Tina, meet Rico.

Tina: hi geun suk! Nice to finally meet you.

 

We've had a long chat while having dinner. They really look inlove. You can see it through the way they laugh and look at each other. I can't help but remember hyo jin, how much i've hurt her. I hope this trip will eventually help me to make things right.

Rico prepared an accommodation for me at a hotel here in palawan where they will be having their wedding. 

2 days later....

Now will be their wedding. Everyone is excited to see the bride walk down the aisle. It is so nice to take pictures of everyone with genuine smile and rico really looks bright and inlove.

I can't help but to cry a little bit while listening to their vows...

Rico: My dearest Tina, thank you for this day. I remember the first time i met you i felt something i could not explain. It is as if ive found something that ive been wanting my whole life. You complete me. Tina, I cant promise you a smooth sailing life with me. But, I can promise you that i will be there for you everyday, to cherish you, love you, protect you, make you smile every waking moments of our life. I promise not to be the best but the good husband that i can be. I love you so much!

Tina: Rico, thank you so much. You are the love of my life. The moment I first saw you i felt warmth. Then we became friends until you asked me if i wanted to be your girlfriend. That was when i said to myself "I love this man so much. I also wanted to be his wife." *crowd laughs. We've had our share of fights and arguments but it just made us stronger. I promise to support you. respect you, take care of you and love you all the days of my life. I love you so much honey! This is just the beginning. 

 

The whole wedding was magical. 

I wish someday I can say the same thing with the woman I love.

 

Then, a lovely smile flashed from my memory...

A smile that made everything clear to me...

The smile I wanted to see and wake up to every morning...

My true love...

 

I saw Moon Geun Young's smile the day she wore a red dress. Our first date seven years ago.

 

It's geun young. It's always been her...

and will ever be.