7 YEARS Later...

a week of love

(Jang Geun Suk)

 

7 yrs. passed.. I am now a professional photographer. I travel around the world to take pictures of beautiful places. but i love taking pictures of inlove couples the most.

after our highschool graduation 7 yrs ago.. i've decided to move on and forget her. (Geun Young)

5yrs ago, i've met Kim Hyo Jin. she helped me forget her. and we're now engaged. we'll be having our wedding next year.

although im with Hyo Jin now, i still remember her sometimes. when I'm alone i see her smile, her teary eyes and her blushing face everytime I hold her hand. then i would come to my senses.. i should forget her, we never had any relationship. we're just friends.

Kim Hyo Jin is a model, i've met her at the studio where she is having her pictorial for a magazine. she is lovely and calm. she's like Geun Young. no wonder I liked her.

I can say that I am now contented and happy.

 

(Moon Geun Young)

7 years ago, after i left Japan.. I went back here at Korea. my mother said that my father is at Incheon. i went there to see him but i can't be with him anymore, he has his own family now.

it's been a tough year for me. i've lost two important person in my life. my father, and Jang Geun Suk. i can't go back to Japan because i spend all my saving to see my father. so i've decided to continue my studies here at korea.

I am now a fashion designer.

boyfriend? i have one. he is in my heart. for the first time I saw him, I saw his smile, he held my hands, and he kissed me goodbye.. i knew i love him. he will be my first and last love. he is Jang Geun Suk.

I am saving money, I want to go back to Japan to see if he was still there. i want to confess my love for him.