ELLUI

a week of love

(JANG GEUN SUK)

i am now here at ellui to have some drinks. this is a famous club here in seoul.

while on my way to the restroom, suddenly a man bumped me.

when i looked at him, i saw geun young. she is with him.

i am shocked and i dont know what to say and what to do. it is as if the time stopped and everything went blurred and she is the only one i can see. (this is what i felt before. the first time i saw her at okinawa high 7 yrs ago.)

 

chun jung myung: sorry sorry. are you okay? (his eyes were wide open but he is not looking at me. he is looking at geun young as if he was surprised.) hey, are you alright? (it is as if this man couldnt see me. i looked at geun young and she was staring at him too, surprised. then it cross my mind, is he geun suk? the one whom geun young fell in love with 7 years ago?)

i shook geun young so she will come to her senses.

chun jung myung: hey, geun young what's happening?

geun young: nothing,im gonna go to the bathroom for awhile. (i was surprised to see him here. i didnt know what to do. all these yrs i am thinking about going to japan to see him and tell him i love him but suddenly, i became afraid when i saw him today.)

while geun young was about to leave, geun suk hold her hand.

chun jung myung: hey! let her go

geun suk: is it you, geun young?

 

geun young didnt answer. she was trying to let go of his hand although she didnt want to. she is afraid

 

geun suk: dont go. i want to talk to you (lonely and desperate.) just give me a minute. please

jung myung: (tapped geun young's shoulder) i think you better talk to him. this is your only chance. dont be afraid.

 

geun young and geun suk went outside and have a chat. they sat at a bench on the park away from the crowd.