day 1

a week of love

riiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggggg!

it's 5am in the morning. i woke up to get ready for school.

sunny side up and sinangag (fried rice) for breakfast. (jang geun suk grew up in the philippines before he went to japan to study because his mother is a filipina.)

it's so cold today. wish i could have a hot chocolate drink before going to school but im to late for that.

 

.......at the school

 

kim jae wook: hi! hows ur day? excited for our practice later?

jang geun suk: oh hi , im fine. ofcourse im excited for our practice. we have to train harder for the upcoming tournament.

kim jae wook: yea, we have to win because this is our last year.

.....class bell rang

 

Teacher: okay class! gudmorning. today im going to introduce to you your new classmate

moon geun young: hi everyone. nice to meet you. im moon geun young.

Teacher: from now on, she'll be your new classmate. treat her well. okay , please sit beside geun suk.

 

as she sat beside me.. ive felt warmth and as if there's a little silence that covered the whole room.

i wanted to talk to her but ive felt a little shy for the first time.

she's tall about 5'6 in height, w/ a white skin and teary eyes but her lips looks kinda pale.

 

zzzzzzt. zzzzzzzzt.... my phone vibrated.

kim jae wook texted me: "hey geun suk, she seems nice. i want to know her well. urgh, how i wish she sat beside me."     

jang geun suk: "stop fooling around. you should focus on our class."

 

..psh, jae wook  is such a playboy. he had 5 girlfriends that lasts for a month. i dont want her to be one of them although i dont know why.

at last, classes are over. im on my way to the gym. i sawher at the canteen, she's reading a book called "a walk to remember."

i wanted to sit beside her and talk to her but im too late for practice.

 

after the practice, i went home. did my homeworks.. played an RPG game called DOTA for 3hours then off to bed.

 

2 hours passed... i cant sleep. can't stop thinking about her and i dont have any idea why.

and i've decided to talk to her the next day....

 

 

 

(done with the 1st chapter. what do u think? :D)