Moon Geun Young

a week of love

I'm moon geun young. i'm from seoul and i went here to japan because i am looking for my father. he is a japanese while my mother is a korean. they don't have same point of view in life that's why they always argue then they divorced 10years ago.

my mother accompanied me here in japan because i'm only 17.

new country,new home,new peoples and new school.

 

..today is my first day at okinawa high.

students at okinawa seems friendly except for this one guy. my seatmate. he is Jang Geun Suk. i thought i could have a friend with the same culture (because he is half korean and filipino) but he is a snob. when i sat beside him, i felt comfortable and i dont know why.

 

my 2nd day

i feel a little dizzy today so i went at the cafeteria to have something to eat. then i sat on the bench and read my favorite book "a walk to remember."

i'm surprised when geun suk approached me and ask me if i want to go on a walk. he seems friendly and my first impression of him was wrong.

i always feel comfortable with him. i want to have a walk on the park with him again. :")

 

my 3rd day

im looking for him because i want to ask him if he want to have a walk in the park again today but i cant find him so i asked jae wook if he knew where geun suk was but he doesn't know.

geun suk didnt talk to me today  maybe he has a problem and wants to be alone for awhile.

at home, i cant sleep. i think im missing him. im always happy when we are together. :-/

 

my 4th day

ive waited for him outside the room. i said to him i missed him and i blushed when he said he missed me too.

we go for a walk after class then he hold my hand and i felt warmth for the first time. and i said to myself "oh boy, im fallin for him."

i cant forget this day. he even gave me a goodbye kiss. so sweet.

 

my 5th day

he asked me on a date. im so happy and excited. but suddenly, when i got home my mother said to me that she already knows where is my father. she said, her friend told her that she saw my father at Incheon (city in south korea) so we have to get back there. although i don't want to leave geun suk, i know i have to. for me to be able to see my father again. 

ive decided to make a letter and give it to geun suk on our dater tomorrow.

 

my 6th day

i wore a red dress as a sign of love. then i gave him my letter and asked him not to open it today because i dont want to see his reaction of me leaving the country.

 

 

7th day..

i cried all day. i miss him so much. i want to go to him but i know that if he sees me again he will be more hurt. so ive decided not to. it is easier for him this way. ive got my ticket. and our flight date is on the day of graduation. i really dont have the reason to see him again.