day 2

a week of love

5:30am (tuesday) my phone rang... it's coach on the line.

"hey jang geun suk, sorry but we can't have practice today.the gym will be used tonight."

okay sir, ill inform them.

 

such a good timing. i can talk to moon geun young today.

 

at the school..

it seems moon geun young is not around.

krrriiiiinnnggg! bell rangs. it's break time.

while im on my way to the cafeteria, i saw Nina sitting in the bench alone.

i've approached her...

jang geun suk:  hi!

moon geun young: oh hi! you're geun suk right?

jang geun suk: yup. *laughs. glad you remembered my name. didnt see you this morning were have you been?

moon geun young: oh, i felt kinda dizzy so i went to the library to sleep. looks like youre lookin for me arent you?

jang geun suk: oh, haha. (*changes the topic) well, are you feelin better now?

moon geun young: sort of.

jang geun suk: uhmm, wanna go with me? it's sunny day. its nice to have a walk in the park.

moon geun young: sure. *smiles.

 

it's so nice today. being with her makes me comfortable. we went to the park, ate some street foods. we've had a long chat while on our way home.

 

... moon geun young is from seoul . she went to japan for some reason that she didnt want me to know.