006

Lie to Me Pinocchio

"Why'd you kiss my boyfriend?!" Krystal spat angrily at her supposedly best friend with her fists clenched tightly. "You.." Krystal wavered for a second before her eyes became hard. "You !" Krystal yelled.

 
Sulli looked offended at Krystal's obvious insult and mirrored Krystal's furious expression. "Me? A ? You're the only who dated half the guys in our grade!!" Sulli exaggerated, outrage written all over her face. 
 
"At least I don't go around stealing boyfriends!" Krystal shot back, contempt in her every syllable.
 
"You don't even like him!" Sulli retorted. "You're the one who was stringing him along so you could show him off and show that you can get anyone!!" she said harshly. 
 
"Either way he's mine! So back off Sulli and don't kiss or even talk to him ever again!" Krystal screamed angrily. Krystal realised she sounded extremely possessive and different from her usual cool ice princess image. She struggled to compose herself into a cool manner.
 
A few seconds passed, as Krystal coolly twirled her silky hair.
 
"You're meant to be my friend!" Sulli burst out suddenly, barely holding back.
 
"Friends don't steal each other's boyfriends." Krystal said flatly, glancing at Sulli's shiny eyes warily. Krystal didn't really fancy Sulli bursting into tears.
 
"Remember in middle school?" Sulli whispered unexpectedly. Krystal blinked uncertainly, momentarily caught off guard. But even if Sulli whispered, Krystal heard every single word she uttered in the deadly silence. But Krystal pretended not to hear and ignored her. "I told you," Sulli continued on, not caring if Krystal didn't say anything. "I told you in middle school." her voice cracked. "I told you I liked him."
 
Krystal froze but outside, she reminded indifferent to Sulli. However, Krystal suddenly was hit by a very vague memory of Sulli confessing she liked Sehun. Krystal's face hardened and she faced Sulli.
 
"I don't care." Krystal's cutting words caused Sulli to wince and stumble back a little. "I don't care if you like him, love him or anything, Oh Sehun is mine." her words made it clear the topic was finished and so Krystal spun on her heels, stalking out of the room.
 
Sulli turned away and let the tears stream down her face.
 
~~
 
"Hey Sehun!" Krystal cheerily waved at a confused Sehun and walked up to him, before throwing him into a tight embrace.
 
"Uh hi." Sehun muttered, feeling terribly slow and confused. Wasn't Krystal mad at him? Girls were weird, he thought fervently, eyeing Krystal cautiously. 
 
"So I was thinking that since we're dating, we should go on a date!" Krystal said brightly, linking hands with Sehun. Sehun blinked.
 
"Huh?" He asked. 
 
"I'll meet you after school" Krystal smiled and pecked Sehun on the check before running back to class as they were late.
 
A smile crept up on Sehun's face as he relished the kiss. He was a guy, who wouldn't enjoy a kiss, especially from someone like Krystal Jung?
 
Sehun walked to class, an extra spring in his step and he whistled merrily, feeling oddly cheerful. As he made way to his class and was near the bathroom, he heard a sob coming from the female bathroom and he froze.
 
Was someone crying in there?
 
Sehun stood there, he wasn't sure if he wanted to go in there or just go to class. A blush crept up on Sehun as he crept to the bathroom, feeling his heart pound. He was going to regret that stupid decision.
 
Sehun flung the door open and was greeted by the sight of Sulli sobbing in the corner of the bathroom. 
 
Sulli looked up, her eyes red and teary. Suddenly Sehun felt bad. 
 
"Um." Sehun paused, scratching his head sheepishly. "Hello." He walked over to Sulli and stood over her. What was he meant to do? He definitely wasn't going to ask 'are you alright?' as that question was quite obvious anyway. 
 
"Why are you sad?" Sehun bent on his knees and crouched next to Sulli. Sulli buried her face into her lap and ignored him. "Hey, you can talk to me, I'll lend you a shoulder if you want." Sehun offered. Sulli's head rose and for a second, she stared at Sehun before burying her head in Sehun's shoulder, as sobs erupted from her.
 
"What's wrong?" Sehun whispered, awkwardly patting Sulli's back.
 
"Krys.." Sulli found her voice but faltered. Too bad Sehun knew she was talking about, his girlfriend. A rush of anger passed through Sehun, so was this what Krystal was doing? Hurting Sulli and being extra nice to him? Sehun clenched his jaw.
 
"I'm not hers." Sehun said, his voice sounding out of place in the quiet bathroom. "She doesn't own me. Only I own myself." Sehun said firmly. 
 
Sulli's tense body slowly loosened in relief.
 
The next hours were wasted on comforting Sulli.
 
~~
 
"Where the hell is he?" Krystal swore, glaring at her phone. Sehun was late. 30 minutes late and never in her life had she have to wait this long, especially for someone like Oh Sehun. Krystal ignored the group of staring people who were whispering at her.
 
"Hey babe, who you waiting for? You got stood up?" Someone jeered from the crowd.
 
"Shut up or I'll shut that mouth for you!" Krystal snapped angrily, pointing her finger at the offender. The rest of the crowd shut up and walked away looking timid. Krystal scowled at them.
 
Recently, her popularity had unexpectedly plummeted due to Sulli kissing Sehun and making everyone believe Sehun had cheated in her and played with her heart, making Krystal's ice princess image crumble. A smirk grew on Krystal's lips, it was time she refreshed everyone's memories on why Krystal was to be feared and admired.
 
"Kai!" Krystal called out to the roguish boy sitting on his motorbike. "Have you seen Sehun anywhere?" She asked.
 
Kai looked almost uncomfortable for a second and shifted his seating. "Um, I think he went to the bathrooms or something..."
 
He didn't get to finish his sentence as Krystal already determinedly walked to the bathroom. 
 
Oh Sehun, how infuriating was this boy? He was definitely more trouble than worth. How dare he make her wait for so long? He would definitely have to pay for it.
 
"It's okay Sulli.." 
 
Krystal stopped suddenly, hearing Sehun's voice. A rush of anger went through her, he was ditching her for Sulli? Krystal almost ran to the girl's bathroom and when she pushed the door open, she was greeted by the sight of Sehun standing with Sulli.
 
A heavy silence descended on them.
 
"You're late." Krystal finally said calmly, more calmly than she felt really. Sehun stared at the floor guilty while Sulli gave Krystal a challenging stare. Krystal spun around and walked away from the bathroom, a sense of deja vu hitting her. She walked to the entrance numbly. 
 
"Hey Krystal, are you okay?" Kai called out, looking worried. Krystal smiled at him and Kai shot her a relieved look. 
 
"Sure but I need a ride home, can you give me one?' Krystal asked, fluttering her eye lashes, it was too easy, Kai was more than eager to give her a ride. Krystal swung her legs on the seat and wrapped her arms around Kai's muscular waist.
 
She wondered if she sometimes missed dating Kai.
 
Kai started the engines and drove away, leaving the sight of Sehun's furious but also hurt face behind. A smirk flickered in her lips. Sehun couldn't make her jealous, only she could, after all because she was the Krystal Jung.
 
~~
Author's Note:
First of all I am so damn sorry for the time it took me to update, I've been rather busy and all.
 
Comment and subscribe you lovely people :D
 
PS: I actually read your comments but I don't reply because I don't have enough time sorry but your comments really make my day :D
and thank you so much for 50 subscribers!