chapter 9

My Lay Prince

IIhoon 

 


 

Daughter of yeye's friend's wedding went well. It was boring because the people used it as an opportunity to find bussiness. 

 

After the wedding, we return to the mansion. The food they served at the hotel was horrible so Yeye made the chiefs to cook us a meal.

It was way better than the food I had ate three hours ago. "You're not eating?" Yeye asked. I snapped out from my thoughts and picked up my fork.

"What were you thinking?" Kris asked. I shook my head and continued eating. Yeye doesn't like it when we talk while we're eating. He said it's not polite.

We don't see the problem but we had to respect Yeye's words. 

 

After eating I went to bed instead of showering because I was too tired. The heel and the greetings made me exhausted. After closing my eyes,I dozed off.

 

 

When I woke up the next day, the mood in the dining room was dense. I felt like there was argument. I nudged Luhan in the arm and eyed him. He mouthed Yixing, Kris and Yeye argued over something about arrange marriage. I rolled my eyes because it doesn't surprise me anymore. Every girl is trying to marry the boys. Yeye think it will be nice if they go on a date with those girls. Luhan obeys because he is a flirt. The other two will argue with Yeye until Yeye gave up. 

 

"Yeye, just leave them be. Luhan did it because he is a play boy. Kris and Yixing are good boys. Don't force them to go on a date with some lookism girls that were obssessed with money." I said calmly.

 

"Not you too." Yeye grimaced. I heard Kris and Yixing chuckled while Luhan snorted. I can hear butler Zhang chuckled softly and Yeye glare at him.Poor butler Zhang. He can't even laugh properly.

 

When I raise my head I saw Kris winking at me while Yixing mouthed a thanks. I nodded my head and cackled. I defeated Yeye. One for me zero for Yeye. After breakfast, we all went to the gym. 

 

As usual, girls will come over and flirt while I'm concetrating on running. My lung capacity . I have to stop every 10 minute to rest. Argggg!

"I see you're troubled." A male said. I looked over my shoulder and I saw a flower boy standing behind me.

 

"Sort of." I laughed awkwardly. "You need help?" He said again. "I would love to but I don't think it's something you can help me with." I said and continued running. 

 

"I'll tell you a tip for running. Evey 10 to 15 minutes, slow down and walk instead of running at a constant speed for too long. Your breathing is wrong too." He said. 

 

"Thanks." I drank some of my water and followed his tips. It does make a difference but not a lot. 

 

"No problem. Anyway,I'm IIhoon. You can find me around the gym." He winked and walked away.

 

"Awww...our Yunyi grew up and start socializing." Luhan put his arm on me and I pushed him away. "I do socialize."