chapter 11

My Lay Prince

 

Is this some kind of joke?

 


 

        

 

“This Anna Sui primer and foundation make you skin luminous.” Shanshan took out her newly-bought Anna Sui products and place them on the desk. “This benefit highlight is natural and the quality is really good. Wanna try?” Shan Shan open the container and place some of the high lighters on my face. I flinched because I’m not aware of her.

 

“Are you listening to me?” Shan shan nudged my shoulder.  

 

I nod my head and repeat part of her words. In fact, I wasn’t listening to her. Yixing’s soothing kiss took up most of my brain and I CAN’T think of anything else beside his soft lips and that lingering vodka taste.

 

“Yunyi,” Shan shan nudged me again, “What’s wrong with you today? You seem to be thinking a lot.”

 

I gave her a small smile and told her that I’m just tired. She gave me a squeeze on the shoulder and told me to get more rest. Shanshan is a really sweet girl, unlike other girls in the class. She wanted to become my friend not because of Luhan, Yixing or Kris but because of me. I was grateful to have her but sometimes she’s too immersed with her little self and she didn’t notice how much she talked about the same topic over and over again.

 

After a long day of school I can finally go home! Today is Friday and I have four days off from school since Easter is coming. Chinese don’t celebrate Easter but our principal said since we’re learning English, we should learn about the culture too so we had a four-day vocation.

 

I walk to the front door and the chauffeur opened the door for me. “Thank you” I said and head inside. I head to my room as soon as I entered the gate. I was supposed to pack my stuff and leave for Ningbo. I was too tired so I take a nap.

 

 

~*~

 

When I open my eyes, my room is pitched black. I click on my phone and it is 7pm already! Surprisingly, there’re no miss calls or anything like that. I opened the door and the mansion is filled with orange dim lights.

 

“Ka-boo!” A pair of hand wrapped around my waist. I yelped and faced my attacker. I saw a grinning Yixing laughing at my face. I slapped him on the arm and went back to my room.

 

“We’re the only one left in the mansion. Kris and Luhan went out for food and I told the servants to take a day off.” He barged into the room and sat on my sofa. I covered myself with a blanket and ignore him. He scared the out of me!

 

“I like purple too. It make my milky skin pop out. You have nice taste on these things.” I wonder what he’s talking about so I sat up. My eyes widened when I saw him holding my Victoria Secret bra. I get off the bed rapidly and snatched it away from him.

 

Stupid Yixing stood up and raise his arm higher. “Give it back!” I barked. He’s getting on my nerves! I get on the sofa and jumped on him. We fall on the floor and I found a chance. I snatch the bra away from him but Yixing locked his arms around my waist.

 

“Got you.” He smiled and kissed me on the lips. He pulled away and helped me up. I looked at him puzzled. I don’t the purpose of this. Another soothing kiss perhaps?

 

“I like you.” He whispered into my ear. “Is this some kind of joke Yixing? If this is, it’s not funny.” I turned my heels on him and ready to run away from this. I felt my heart accelerating from his kiss and words. I knew I developed feelings when I saw him in the backyard playing guitar but I didn’t know I fell that hard.

 

 

“You’re not going anywhere Ms.Shangguan. I’m serious about what I just said.” Yixing wiped his playful smile and looked into my eyes. I just shook my heads and free my hand from his but he wouldn’t let go.

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?” He asked.