Chapter 5

My Lay Prince

上海皇家学院

 


 

We woke up  the next morning at seven and packed all our stuff and left the chalet. When we arrived at the Shanghai residence, it's almost ten. Today there're no traffic so it's faster. Kris told me that we have class in two hours so we have to get ready. 

 

I went upstairs and unpack my stuff. I changed into something more delightful to view. Kris knocked on my door and told me to get on the car. Since we're rushing, I don't have time to take a look at the new mansion.

 

We drove to school using Kris's car. The school is giantic and vintage. When they open the gate, the security guards bowed to us.

 

"What's happening? Why're they bowing to us?" I asked.

"Calm down.They bow to all the students in this school.Not only us." Luhan replied

"Why?" I  asked     "Because it's a school where all the rich brats go." Yixing said sarcastically. 

"Hey,don't talk like that." Kris nudge Yixing's shoulder. Yixing turn around and ignore Kris's warning. 

"Don't mind him,Yunyi ah." Kris said     I flash him a smile but in reality I want to punch him in the guts.

 

 

As soon as Luhan open the door,a group of girls surrounded him.

"Luhan gege! Kris gege! Yixing gege!" The female students yelled. I think I might be squashed so I stayed inside the car. Kris told me to go out so he can get out but I refused. He told Yixing to pull me out but he ignored me. Instead, Luhan pulled me out. 

 

"Your fangirls will kill me." I hissed.  "No they won't."Kris smiled. When all the boys came out of the car, the girls stand on either side on them and let the boys walk past them. Those fangirls gasped when they saw me hidding behind Kris and start whispering things about me.

 

"Who the is that ?" One girl said.           "I bet she slept with Luhan gege." I had the urge to slap that but Luhan caught my hand. "Let go!" I hissed trying to free myself.  "Let them say whatever they want. You and me know that it isn't ture." He said. 

 

 

I opened the door to the principal's office."You mush be Ms.Shangguan Yunyi!" The principal exclaimed. I shook his hand and sat on a chair.

"Here's your schedules and other equipments." The principal point to the items on his desk. He talked to me for awhile and every sentence he said he will includ a funny expression. After he finished, I quickly took my stuff and leave.

 

 

"Phew~ The principal is an avid person huh?" I asked. "Yea," Luhan said, "that's his personality."

"Okay.Let me see your schedule!" Luhan snap a sheet from me and read it.

"We have gym,art,lunch and music class together." Luhan said     "You have the same major as Yixing.Bussiness." Kris said

"Then Yixing,you have to help me pass the classes." I did a puppy eye and look at him. 

"Nah.It's not gonna happen." He said and swing his finger sideways.   "Hump" I grimace and walk to class with the other two.

 

 

 

"How big is this school?" I asked. Luhan hand me a map and this school is ing huge!

"Wow! This school is huge!" I exclaimed. Luhan chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Aigoo,so cute." I smiled sheepily at him and walked to our classrooms. I have the same room as Yixing. He sat in the back on the left corner with Kai, a boy I met before. I sat on the right corner,on the opposite of his direction. Soon a flock of girls came to me and asked,

"Hey!What's your name?" The girl in blond hair asked. "Shangguan Yunyi." I replied.

"Can we be your friends?" She asked the the flock of girls stare at I hoping I will nod my head and I did.

"Sure,why not." I smiled. She shook my hand rapidly and said, "I'm Chen ShanShan."


"Good morning class.From now on,I'm your homeroom teacher until the end of the school year.My name is Mr.Kong." The teacher said.

After few hours of learning, the bell rang. It's finally dismissal time and I exit the classroom. I meet up with the boys at the front yard. We went to the parking lot together and entered the car.

 

"How's your day today?" Kris asked.        "Pretty good but Yixing ignores me most of the time." I whispered the last part.

 

When we came home, the first time I did was go to Yeye's room. He asked how's my day and did the boys took care of me or not. 

"Everything is fine but Yixing doesn't really notice me." I said.