Chapter 7: That Was All In The Past

Looking for My Love

 

SiWon’s POV

“Oh, meet my sister, SooYoung,”

“Nice to meet you,” I took off my shades. By the look on her face, I guess she remembers me. Wow, how can she be this pretty without her even trying? I missed her. I waited two years for this moment to come and finally, I get to see her face-to-face.

“Andrew, are you listening?” SooJin asked.

“Information overload?” I joked to cover my fault.

“Oh, it is probably the sun. I guess you can meet them later.” SooJin said trying to be understanding. I just stared at SooYoung who was … Where is she? She was in front of me a second ago.

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

 

SooYoung’s POV

Why is he here? How come he is Andrew? How come I never knew that? Why am I bothering myself about him showing up? Why do I keep stressing myself? The reason behind this is that after all, I really don’t know him well. Also, for Pete’s sake, that was two years ago. That was all in the past. My sister likes him anyway. I don’t want to stop a possible romance for my sister.

 

“SooYoung-ie, we got two presidential suites. You, Yoong and I will be staying at room 2017 which is obviously on the 20th floor. Okay? The guys will be staying at the next room which is room 2016. You guys got that? * Waiting for reactions*” Unnie said. “I guess that is a yes. Anyway, since in a little while it is siesta time, we can rest for now and have fun later. Okay? Or you .. can .. do whatever .. you want.” My sister said the latter like she is unsure.

“Soo, why are you not talking much since we got out of the plane? Are you that tired?”

 “Yes. I think I need a rest now.”

“Okay, I can see that you are not in the mood. Let’s talk about it when you want to, okay?” I smiled to the idea. One thing I really like about Yoong is that she doesn’t force me to say everything to her, especially when the topic is too sensitive; she knows what to do and what to say. She really is my best friend. No doubt.

So we walked to our respective rooms, we arranged our clothes in the closets and hung some for easy access of what we’ll wear tonight. I tried to rest but it is only past 12 noon and we’ll have to make ourselves ready by 5 pm.

“SooYoung,” Oh no. That voice. It is him. I can now say that it was him who called me during the graduation ball. “SooYoung.” I turned to him. He is still wearing his clothes like earlier and just the same, he still looks HOT – one HOT model-like tycoon.

“Let’s sit there.” I said pointing at café. “I know our talk will take some time.” And he just followed me.

 

“How are you?” He asked like he is still my friend.

“I’m doing great.” My response started the silence. I was acting cool because I am cool about everything. Also, I was just shocked earlier. I mean, come on after two years I will meet him on my vacation? Then I will discover that I will see him on my everyday stay here because he owns the place. This is too much.

“Am I still not forgiven?” He broke the ice forming.

“Of course you are forgiven.” He smiled.

“Can I court you now?”

 

[Flashback]

“I heard we’ll have a visitor from another school. He will be staying for two weeks I guess.” I heard TaeYeon, one of my closest friends, said. “Ahihihi,” and that was Jessica who just have giggled.

“Ahem, Ahem, calling the attentions of the Student council officers, please proceed to the Director’s office, Once again, calling the attentions of the Student council officers, please proceed to the Director’s office. Thank you!” That was Mrs. Kang calling our attention through the sound system.

“I’ll be going,” I said to my friends. I saw JooHyun and smiled at her. She is really pretty. I want to be friends with her but she is kind of scary. I mean, she doesn’t smile often when she sees me. Only when I smile to her, she smiles to me. Anyway, I am the Student Council treasurer since I am a sophomore. Maybe next school year, I can run for Vice-President and then for president.

 

“So, he is the Student Council president of Prince Academy. He will be staying for two weeks. In exchange of his presence, our very own Choi SooJin will go to Prince Academy. Come on, young man, introduce yourself.”

“Hello,” Wow, this guy smiles so heart-whelming, such a perfect smile. “I’m Choi SiWon from Prince Academy. I’m 17 years old. Please help me on my stay here.” And there he goes again, smiling his most handsome smile.

 

“SooYoung, can you do me a fovor?”

“If can, I will.” I smell more work for me.

“Our vice president is out for her grandfather’s funeral. I, being the secretary which is the next high position after the vice president, need to do the responsibility. BUT, you see, I have this project in Electricity that is due tomorrow. Please.”

“Okay okay. You have to thank my sister for being her best friend.”

“Yey! Thank you! I owe you one. Bye!” She left.

“Excuse me; are you going to tour me around?” Oh-so-handsome SiWon asked me.

“Yeah, I think I am.” I said. So, we toured around the school. I led him to his room.

 

Each day, we grow closer to one another. He eats his lunch with me and my friends. After classes, during our stay on the Student Council haven, we would talk and every day, I would learn new things about him. For the two-week stay, he has been giving me a ride home. He was such a gentleman. Then,

“I guess this is our last meeting here in the SC Haven.” I said to him with a sad look on my face. “I almost didn’t notice that two weeks have passed. We didn’t get to throw a farewell party for you.”

“Well, that party won’t come until the next 2 weeks.” He smiled and so did I. “I asked for an extension. They allowed since the curriculums here is the same as the curriculums in Prince Academy. I can spend more time with you guys.”

“Yey! Wait. Are you becoming gay?” I asked teasingly.

“Of course not.” He said grumpily.

“You know, you seem to love the environment full of girls.”

“Yeah but asdfghjkl you asdfghjkl see.”

“Huh?”

“Nothing. Let’s celebrate for my extension.”

“Yey! Food!”

 

For the next 12 days, we spent the whole time together. Everything I did, he was there to support me. Even on my ballet classes that my sister failed to attend for her acting workshops, he was there. We watched movies and such. I felt that he liked me but I didn’t want to assume. I liked him but only as a brother. BUT, it was after his real farewell party, and everyone went home. As always, he would offer a ride home and I would accept. We hugged and such. He left after countless goodbyes.

 

“SooYoung-noona!”

“Oh, MinHo.” MinHo is my cousin from my father’s side.

“Long time no see.”

“Yeah, how was France?”

“Great. Grandfather misses you so much and booked a flight yesterday.”

“Awww I missed grandfather too.”

“Didn’t you miss me?”

“Of course I did.” I hugged him and made me cheek touch his. We do that to our family. We are bonded strongly – even with my dad gone.

“What is this?”

“SiWo—“ Next thing I knew, MinHo was lying flat on the ground and SiWon  was staring at me. I helped MinHo to get up.

“MinHo, are you okay?”

“Yah, why did you punch me?” MinHo shouted at SiWon.

“You don’t know why?” SiWon shouted back.

“I don’t know. Maybe you can tell me.” MinHo mocked SiWon.

“Why you ---“

“SiWon-ssi”

“What is going on here?” Grandfather asked. “Why is MinHo bleeding?” We were just staring at SiWon to say something.

“Perhaps you young man did this. I won’t report you for anything just go away. I don’t want you going near my family.” One thing about Grandfather, he doesn’t want any of his family near danger. Who wants right? But really, once a person has done something to his family, he doesn’t want dealing with them again. As in EVER. Like when I was young, I had a friend who befriended me for her mom to be promoted in the company—grandfather is known in the business world—, and when grandfather discovered that, he fired my friend’s mom. My relatives said that it was more obvious when my dad was gone. 

Our maids helped MinHo to get inside the house.

“SooYoung, get inside.” Grandfather said full of authority. “I have something for you” He said sweetly. I smiled. I looked at SiWon who hasn’t said anything.

“I’ll be there.” I said.

“Okay, I hope you won’t make me wait longer.” He went in.

 

“What was that? Why did you punch MinHo?”

“Why didn’t you tell me you have a boyfriend?” He said like he will eat a person alive.

“Why are you answering my question with a question? And MinHo is not my boyfriend.”

“What?”

“MinHo is my cousin.”

“I’m sorry. Look, I love you and that is the reason why I did it.”

“You know what? I really don’t know you at all – punching someone on the face like you are a gangster. And love? If your love for me means hurting my family, then I don’t need your love.”

“I’m sorry”

“I’ll call it a day, bye SiWon-ssi.” I started walking. He held my arm.

“One more thing,” I continued, “Don’t come back anymore.” I saw a ‘what’-look on his face.

“It’s my grandfather’s issue.” And there I left.

[end of Flashback]

 

“No.”

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

 

SiWon’s POV

“No,” after a long pause, she said.

“Come on. That was all in the past.” I sighed. “Can I at least show you how much I love you?”

“Look, you don’t have to show anything because I’m already telling you, we can’t end up together.”

“Never say never.”
“I didn’t say ‘never’.”

“I will show you how much I love.”

Now, after being separated from her for two years, I still want her.  It is only her that I want. That misunderstanding from the past won’t stop me from being with her. I will make her love me.

“Whatever. I’m leaving now. Don’t talk to me.” She said and left me in the café.

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

 

SooYoung’s POV

See? ‘Show-me-how-much-he-loves-me’ yourself. He didn’t even try to walk me to my room. Oh my, I need a rest.

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-         -…-          -…-         -…-        

 Author's Note: So what do you think about my first flashback? (I wonder if I will write a Marcus-Summer flashback, hmmm *thinking*) So there was a misunderstanding in the past. that is why. KyuHyun was not mention in this chapter. Watch out for the next. Take Care my fellow knights!

Anyway, Thank you to my new story subscribers! @ilovekyuyoung @KamiliaBBC @momoiro @pykaSY1310 @cho_sooyoungknight @KyuYoungSoShiLOVE @sooyoungee @soshi16 @kid_little @theonewhofoundyou :) ilovekyuyoung

This picture motivated me to write an update! :)