Chapter 6: Off to Jeju

Looking for My Love

 

SooYoung’s POV

“I’m so excited on the trip to Jeju.” I said to my unnie. “Anyway, I haven’t seen your boyfriend. When will I meet him?”

“Well, he is in Jeju already. I guess we’ll be meeting him there.”

“Oh, at least I will meet him.”

“Actually, he is excited to know you. I’ve been telling him stories about you.”

“You better tell your boyfriend good things about me.”

“Of course I do. Anyway, he is not yet my boyfriend. Okay?”

“Not yet your boyfriend? How come you introduced him to mom as your boyfriend?”

“Well, mom asked me to have a boyfriend and it just happened that he is a kind-hearted colleague.”

“So you are lying to mom?”

“I did plan but mom found out and spoke nothing about it. But, I do like Andrew. Why are we talking about him? Let’s get ready.” I just nodded.

 

“Yoong-ie!” I know I sounded like a hyper girl. But I don’t care.

“Yoong-ie, why do you have such a huge suitcase?”

“SooYoung-ie, it is not mine.”

“Really? Then why is it with you?”

“It is honestly not mine. It is my brother’s.”

“Your brother?! If I am not mistaken, the last time you saw him was 8 years ago?” Marcus.

“You got that right.”

“Where is he?”

“Waiting for his friend, I think.”

“I see.”

 

“SooYoung,” I turned back to see who called me.

“ChangMin-oppa? What are you doing here?” I am surprised to see him here. ChangMin-oppa moved aside and there came KyuHyun. GREAT. Every time I see him, I remember my drooling fiasco. It is a complete failu—

“SooYoung?” *snaps*I came back to my senses.

“Huh? What?” I asked.

“You asked me and you weren’t listening.” ChangMin pouted and I saw a grin on KyuHyun’s face.

“Sorry. I was thinking of some other things. Anyway, why are you here again?” Returning to the real topic.

“You see, KyuHyun and I are flying off to Jeju Island for a vacation.”

“Flying to Jeju?” I asked.

“Yes. KyuHyun’s sister is flying to Jeju with her bestfriend, and their dad asked KyuHyun to watch her over.”

“Flying to Jeju with her bestfriend,” I said morely to myself. OMO!

“You are Yoong-ie’s brother?!” I was getting hysterical. You can match that with big eyes as in like this O_O

“Yeah. Got a problem with that?” That was KyuHyun being arrogant. Again.

“You just can’t be Marcus.” I said to him. He just can’t.

“How did you—Summer? You are Summer?” OH no. I shouldn’t have said his English name. I’m doomed.

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

 

KyuHyun’s POV

“You just can’t be Marcus.” Marcus?

“How did you—Summer? You are Summer?” HAHAHAHAHAHAH If you could just see her face – which is impossible – you will totally laugh. HAAHAHAHAHAH Until today I haven’t forgotten that day. To think of it, fate is really drawing us closer together nowadays.

“Summer. Summer. Summer.” I .

“Don’t tell anyone about that.” She mouthed. You can tell that she is really pissed off by just the memory of it. She is throwing death glares at me.

“Okay Okay. Chill.” I managed to say calmly.

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

 

YoonA’s POV (Yey! First POV of YoonA)

“SooYoung-ie, I’m bac—“ I just went to the comfort room for a while and when I came back, there was tension in the air.

You see – oops, you cannot see. You can imagine the scene. I have just come in a few meters away from them, and I could see SooYoung and KyuHyun-oppa staring at each other and one guy beside KyuHyun-oppa I can’t identify because KyuHyun-oppa is blocking him. Anyway, SooYoung looks like she is throwing daggers at my brother while Kyu-oppa (KyuHyun-oppa is too long, just don’t tell him that I used Kyu-oppa, hehhehe we are not close) is calm.

 

*Ahem* I broke the silence. It was successful because I got their attentions.

“YoonA,” Kyu-oppa started. “This is –“

“ChangMin-ssi,”

“Oh, YoonA-ssi,” we said in unison.

“You know each other?” Kyu-oppa asked with confusion written all over his face.

“Yes, SooYoung-ie introduced him to me last night at the ball.”

“Oh,” He just said.

“Ah, anyway, KyuHyun-oppa, I don’t know if you still remember S—“

“SooYoung-ssi.” Then Kyu-oppa gave a meaningful look to SooYoung-ie. WHATISTHEMEANINGOFTHIS? Are they hiding something from me? “Of course, I remember.” He continued while SooYoung-ie even gave a scarier glare.

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

 

SooYoung’s POV

We are now riding the airplane. Yoong-ie beside me has been teasing me to her brother. Telling me things like ‘Oh Gee, you two are match made in heaven,’ because I have just told her about my secret. Only Marcus and I knew that but now, Yoong knows it too which is very wrong of me to say.

“I’ll make a way to get you two catch up.” Here goes Yoong-ie again.

“No way. You are his sister; you are the ones who should catch up with each other.” I pouted. “Wait, this is our trip. We should enjoy this vacation together before college starts.”

“Yeah yeah. Maybe fall in love before vacation ends.”

 

“Soo, Yoong, I have to powder my nose.” Unnie excused herself.

“Miss SooYoung,” a stewardess called me.

“Yes?”

“The passenger wearing the black leather jacket asked me to give you this.”

“Thank you.” I said and the stewardess left. I looked for the passenger she was saying only to find out that it was Marcus. Once again, he was grinning. Ughhh, I just hate that look. Then, I looked at my hands. What is this?

Since I am gorgeous Sherlock, I opened this envelop.  A letter? I opened it more.

“NO SECRET IS SAFE.” –CKH

I hate him. It’s official. I hate him. 

 

“Unnie, where will we be staying?”

“At Andrew’s hotel.”

“Oh,” I nodded.

“There he is.” Unnie pointed someone.

WOAH.  He is so HOT! With his shades on, and wearing a sando inside his polo sleeve, he walks like a professional male model. He’s smokin’ HOT!

“Hey,” The guy hugged my sister.

“Hello,” my sister said. “Oh, meet my sister, SooYoung,”

“Nice to meet you,” He took off his shades.

“And here is her bestfriend, YoonA…” *fades*

O.O SiWon-ssi? This can’t be happening.

 

 

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-        

Author's Note: Who is SiWon to SooYoung? And what is SooYoung and KyuHyun (with YoonA)'s little secret? -- Actually I still haven't made up my mind what the secret is. I just have too many options. :)

Sorry for the long hiatus. Peace. I was not inspired to write any continuation after chapter 5. Also, I was busy with the cheerdance practices, school and everything... BUT there was this certain KYUYOUNG photo posted online. I must tell you, it inspired me to continue whatever I started. <3 Show KyuYoung more love. Take care! :) maybe I should think of my next update? What do you think? Thank You anyway to my new subscribers. I can't mention them now. Probably on my next update. :)