Chapter 4: When You and I Collide

Looking for My Love

 

KyuHyun’s POV

“Think Cho. Think.” I said to myself. “What should I do to find her?”

I typed ‘C’ on Google. “Man, by just the letter ‘C’, I got billions of results.”

“What if…” I typed ‘C on a masquerade ball’. “Of course, full of nonsense.”

“If I post the picture on the net, many of my fans will claim that they are ‘C’.” I shook my head.

“What happened to me? How come I became so stupid after meeting her?” I covered my face with my palms in frustration. Then, light bulb, ting!

“Aha, I’ll ask the director to invite the students of Princess Academy on our graduation.” I smiled like I won million dollars. Well, we have a million dollars already. I guess like I found her already. “Why didn’t I think about that earlier?”

I looked at the clock beside my bed, 8:45 am. “Oh man, I’ll be late for the graduation practice. I can’t be late on a Monday. I need a good shot to the director.

 

My proposal was rejected because the Prince Academy and the Princess Academy will hold their graduation on the same day and at the same time. BUT here is the positive side; both schools will collaborate again for the graduation party on the next day. It is the schools’ treat for the people who enjoyed the ball. The directors will be the chairpersons for everything. Isn’t that great? J  The attendance is optional actually. I wish she would be there. I can’t wait until Sunday night.

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

 

SooYoung’s POV

Oh Gee. Tomorrow is the graduation day. I’ll see ‘M’ soon. J Well, I hope he’ll show up and will look for me on Sunday night.

“My little Angel, SooYoung-ie”

“Yes mom?”

“Your sister’s boyfriend will be coming over.”

“Really? Finally, she will introduce her boyfriend to us.”

“Yes so now, come here. And help me cook our favorite…”

“Spaghetti Carbonara!” Mom and I said at same time.

 

After baking a cake, I went straight to my room and took a shower. When I got out of the bathroom, it was quarter to 9 pm. I blow-dried my hair to kill some minutes.

“When are they coming? I need to sleep now for my beauty rest.” I said to myself.

*Knock* *Knock* *Door opened*

“Sweetie, your sister just texted and said that she would be home by 11pm.I know you need more rest so I’ll stay up and wait for them.”

“Are you sure, Mom? I mean, it’s okay if I wait for them with you.”

“Honey, I’m sure. You go sleep now. Maybe you’ll meet your sister’s boyfriend some other time.”

“Okay mom. Good night! Say hi to her boyfriend for me.” I smiled.

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

 

KyuHyun’s POV

“Mom, how are you there in heaven? Do you see these medals? These are for you. I haven’t visited you for a while. I hope these medals could fill my absence. I met a young lady few days ago and I think I fell in love in a short span of time. I want to see her again. I just don’t know how.” I continued, “Mom, can you help me find her? I want to see her again. Please.”

My dad walked towards me.

“I’ll be waiting in the car.” My dad said. “Do you want to visit your dad?”

“I’ll see him tomorrow. Before the party starts, at least.” And there, dad walked to the car.

“Mom, I miss you and I love you!” I left.

 

“Your mom is proud of you, Son. I know it. Your mom and I were good friends.”

“Thank you, Dad!”

“Mister Valedictorian, I’ll be on a business meeting tonight. I’m afraid I’ll have to leave you off the party. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. I’ll be doing my best to search for her.”

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

 

SooYoung’s POV

Dress, check. Accessories, check. Shoes, check. Again. I’ll be late. HAHA! It’s 7 pm and the party must be starting by now. Apparently, I’m still here in our mansion. Come on. It’s my trademark—being late on parties. It’s just a party. The valedictorian speech is the first agenda in which my presence is not required. The student council’s speech will be second to the last agenda. The party will have ended by tomorrow morning like 1 am. Besides, YoonA will come over so we will enter the party together. You want to see our outfits? Here it is.

Mine and Yoona

 

 

“Miss SooYoung, Miss YoonA has just arrived.”

“Let her in. Let her in. Thank you!”

YoonA knows about ‘M’. She knows how broken-hearted I am.

“BESTFRIEND!” There goes YoonA.

“Thank you for this outfit!” She turns around. “I love it like yeah!”

“Of course, we only make the best. Let’s go. I don’t want to be late,” I smirked.

“Me too.” She smirked. Yeah. We understand each other.

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

 

KyuHyun’s POV

“… My fellow graduates, after this high school graduation, we still have long a way to go. Do not run as we take the path of success. We cannot rush success. Be moderate and careful for everything goes in a process.  Take a look on the chances given to us and take every opportunity that will come our way. Once again, Congratulations to us! Thank you” I made a 90 degree-bow. And before I forget this...

“One thing, ‘C’ whoever you are, just come to me. I’ll be here. Waiting.” And I walked away.

 

“I’ll be waiting, Bro. That sounds gay.” ChangMin told me.

“No it’s not. I’m just telling what is inside my mind.”

“Yeah Yeah, oh, here comes the girls.” A crowd of girls shyly walked towards us.

“I think you need to stand and get ready to run.” ChangMin continued.

“I think I should consider that.” I said.

“Uhmm,” one of the ladies spoke, “Ahihihi, I may not be your ‘C’ but if she will not show up, I’ll be waiting. Ahihihi.” Then someone, from her behind, went closer to me.

“I am y, free and single, and ready to mingle.” And she posed like a woman from a men’s magazine. I dislike that kind of women. No offense meant but I prefer girls who are not showy but not too conservative – just enough to see her legs. I’m not ert. I like girls with killer legs.

ChangMin looked at me. I knew what that meant. “I’m sorry girls. But I’ll be waiting for her to come in my life.” I walked away.

 

“Hi! I just came. Is the party still going?” A girl asked me. I looked at her, her legs are long. Her hair is pretty. Her voice is so sweet. Her body is like a model’s. She just looks like ‘C’. And look, she is late. ‘C’ was late last time.

“uhmmm, hello?” She waved her hand in front of me.

“ahh, yeah. The party is still going. Tell me, Are you ‘C’?”

“’C’?”

“Yes, I’m ‘M’.”

“CM, hahaha,” She laughs. “centimeters?”

Maybe, she’s not ‘C’. And what she said wasn't funny. What kind of humor does she have? Not like 'C''s.

“Nevermind.”

“I’m sorry for making fun of you. I think I like you. Come join my entrance. I’m JooHyun anyway.”

I smiled. “I’m sorry. I need to take something from my car.” Yeah, my car. Dad, my real dad, gave me a car. I really didn’t want one because I have mine. But I don’t want to reject my real dad. After all, it’s a black Lamborghini. I can’t just decline it. I haven’t seen my sister though. I’m surprised that my dad was there because of me.

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

SooYoung’s POV

“Best friend, you go ahead. I forgot to give my driver money for his dinner.” My driver, Mr. Kim, has been very loyal to our family. He was my dad’s driver.

 

I gave Mr. Kim his allowance. Lalalalala-- Ughhh. My shoes! T-T Its heel broke. Why is it so rocky here in the parking lot?

I threw my heel.

“Ouch. Hey, why did you throw your heel to me?”

I looked up and… LAHHHHHHH~~~~ So handsome.

“Miss, you are drooling.” He smirked.

“Excuse me!” I shouted. I hate feeler people. [A/N: Feeler = Feeling Hot and Handsome] I know he is hot and handsome. Why does he have to say that I was drooling? I literally drooled. That is so embarrassing.

I walked towards my car to get new shoes. Good thing I always bring extra shoes and clothes inside my car.

“Miss, where are you going?” Oh, he is running after me.

“Don’t talk to me.”

“KyuHyun!”

 

 

-…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-          -…--…-     -…-          -…-          -…-          -…-

A/N: Do you think they meet already? Sorry for the late update. Anyway, wait for the next chapter! :)

Anyway, this is a little late but thanks to my new subscribers: @prettydarling  @ azsxdc  @nameme  @randomyetlovelypairs  @mynameiskay @ninnetecollusa  @sooyoon1988  @paige269