09

Flawless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  [Jung Il Woo’s POV]

[3 weeks later, 10 pm]

Holidays have already started since almost three weeks, I didn’t see her, I didn’t call her, she didn’t call me either, she has to think about it by her own, without any distraction. Besides, she said we need to have a break... Did she miss me like I did miss her in these three weeks? I sighed... “This is not easy, really! I don’t know how much time I will have to wait until she can say whether she’s accepting my love or not...”

Rriiing

“Who is it, at this hour?” my hands started to shake when I read the caller’s name... “Shi... Rin?”

“Annyeong, oppa.”

“Annyeong... A... I didn’t expect your call...”

“Did my call wake you up?”

“No, no! I was not sleeping...”

“I have something to tell you...” ‘Finally’ I was thinking...

“I am... listening...” I thought it was the moment when my life would be turned upside down, but no...

“Not on the phone... can we meet?”

“Right now?” I was kind of stunned.

“I don’t know... maybe you’re busy now... Just tell me when...”

“No, I’m not!” I answered eagerly before she changes her mind “Let’s meet now!”

“Where?”

“Don’t leave the house, it’s already late now! I will come and take you, we’ll go to the park!” The park was the only place we could talk with no one disturbing us.

“Ok, I’ll wait till you come! See you later then!”

“see you!”

21 days without seeing you my girl! You don’t know how much I’ve missed you! I hurried up, I wore my clothes rapidly and left the house.

I rang the doorbell, a woman opened the door, I guessed it was her mother “Il Woo ssi?”

“Ah! Nae~ Annyeonghaseyo!” I bowed.

“Welcome my son! Come in! I will tell Shi Rin that you’re here, wait for her inside!”  

“Ok, thank you!” She was smiling to me gently, she had two cheek dimples.

‘Apparently, her mother knew that I would come, does she know all what happened between us?’

“Il Woo ssi! I want to thank you for that day!”

“That day?”

“Yes! I meant in the hotel...”

“Ah! It was nothing, really...”

“You have to know that Shi Rin told me and her dad about everything, we know how much you helped her! You seem to like her that much...”

“O... Of course, I do...”

“When she told us about what happened to her in the latest weeks of school, we knew you’d be a good guy, her dad and I didn’t want to interfere in her choice, it’s her life after all and we truly trust her and know she won’t do anything without thinking, but we really wish you could be together, it’s not just because you confessed to her but we think you’d be a good boyfriend to her...”

I was embarrassed, did she tell her everything? “You... knew...”

“Yes but not all the details don’t worry!” she smiled “It’s your own life, you two also need privacy, but she said it was... romantic!” I suddenly turned red... “Wait now, I will call her, I just wanted to talk with you a little bit, I don’t know you that much but I have the feeling that she might be in safe if she’d be with you!”

“Thank you for trusting me...”

 

    Going down the stairs, I was looking at her like I haven’t seen her for a whole year, I realized how much I did miss her. She was wearing a dress for the first time since I knew her, a sleeveless sapphire blue and pleated dress that suited her a lot. It was also the first time I could notice her white and soft skin. For a moment, I felt my intense and accelerated heartbeats, she was sublime, and I was sure that I loved her more than anyone else... She gave me a bright smile, oh dear!

“You look so... so pretty... Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter