01

Flawless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    “STOP IT, JUST STOP IT, OK?” those were the words I said EVERYDAY!

I would mumble “I hate you...”  But he was always there to hear it so he would answer, walking away with his unconcerned smirk: “I know…”

It was a rainy day, I couldn’t handle all his jokes anymore, walking under my umbrella, he overtook me, I felt like he had some problems that he couldn’t discuss, or maybe he just was in a bad mood that day… Anyway, I thought he ignored me, that he couldn’t talk to me without making bad jokes, like stealing my bag, throwing my books, and…calling me “Jagiya!”

“YAY…” I shouted…

He looked at me with scary eyes, I’ve never seen him in that temper even if that was our 3rd year as classmates… So I hesitated a little bit before saying anything but I’ve already called him so what can I say?

“I’m not in the mood to wait for you so say what you have to say otherwise I’ll go and…”

“ENOUGH, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH…”

“What?”

“You’re teasing me every day… I can’t even stop you from doing it…and…”

“WAE? You can’t stop me? Wae? Are you going to say that you’re in love with me? Ok then, thank you, but I can’t love you too huh”

“B…But …ARE YOU JOKING AGAIN??! I said I can’t stop you because you’re a guy and I’m a girl with no power! Understood?  And you’d better stop all your childish actions you’re supposed to be a gentleman not a silly kid! “

“But I thought girls like you like cute things and that kind of staff”

“Yeah but this is definitely not cute! This is harsh! “

“Ok I’ll stop! Is that all what you need?”  I didn’t expect him to say that…”You’re going to leave anyway, so I won’t make you cry anymore, this will be my goodbye present…”

“How did you know?...”

“Or maybe this is the last time…”

“STOP IT you foolish person!!” He threw my books, stole my umbrella leaving me under the heavy rain and left laughing like a mad person “I’m already sick and with that rain…”

I was gathering my stuff when he returned and gave me my umbrella…

“This was the last I swear haha…Oh! Are you crying? Baby girl!” My eyes were full of tears but I tried to handle it.

“I said I was sick…” And my tears fell down my face like the rain…”Don’t you ever talk to me again!”

I walked away leaving him behind me… I couldn’t forgive his attitude anymore…

 

 

     “Ottoke? Ottoke?”  I was thinking… My face turned red… I need something to say but… what? That guy from the other class confessed to me that day! But I didn’t even know him that much… And look who’s watching over there!  I blushed! He came, looked at the other guy and said “She’s my girlfriend!”

“Is that true?....”

“A..Ah..Y..Yeah! He’s saying the truth!”

Poor guy, he walked away with no word!

“HAAAA!! But this is not true!” I shouted

“But you said it is!”

“It was just to make him go away…And YOU! What are doing here! I said I don’t want to see you again”

“I saved you…Baby girl!”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter