06

Flawless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    [Jung Il Woo’s POV]

   I was checking the time every minute. 20 minutes since she left... What are you doing girl? Where are you?

“I should look for her! But, where did she go?” 399... I should look first in her room, though I don’t think she might have gone there... The door was open, she was not there.

“AISH! That girl! I don’t even have her phone number!...Oh! Phone? Is this her cell phone on the floor?” I recognized it, I was looking into it but for what? Even if I can find her number she doesn’t have her cell phone with her... “Oh! This is... MY phone number! She called me? But when? Oh! 40 minutes ago? Was that when Hong Ki came here? How stupid I was! I didn’t even hear mine ringing! So she... Oh my God! In fact she did trust me and I was the only person that she tried to call...” I fell down on my knees, did she say she was a dorky person? So what should I say about myself? She was so scared and all what I could do was frightening her even more instead of comforting her!

[...]

Running everywhere, I was looking for her, I was choking back my tears...

I need you in my life... Come back... “COME BACK!!!”

 

 

  [In the hotel’s garden]

“It’s raining again! I should hurry up and find her.”

[...]

She was sitting in the chair, she didn’t notice my presence since I was looking at her from a far distance “I found you...”

I approached, I heard her gasp while she was crying, her tears mixed with the rain, she was all wet...

“You... should not... cry...”

She didn’t bother to look at me, she started complaining while her eyes were fixed straight ahead...

“Wae? Wae? WAE? Does that even make sense? You make me cry then ask me to stop crying? Does it matter if I cry or not? Does it matter if I’m ok or not? I can’t even understand! Why do you pretend caring for me while you’re not? Why did all this have to end? Why did it begin anyway? I didn’t even ask your help but you came to me and... and you changed... you changed so quickly that I couldn’t recognize you anymore, it was unpredictable... I was happy, though... I was happy to know you more and more, day by day... I thought we’ve already become close when you came and claimed it’s over... It can’t! It can’t be over since FOR YOU, it has never begun!  I... I want to forget all this, when I’ll move to Busan, I want to erase all from my mind, I want to erase not only what happened today but also two weeks earlier... I want... I want to... ‘erase you from my memory’”

“You... listen to me now!”

“I don’t want to! I carefully listened to every single word you said when we were in your room, and now, I don’t want to be hurt anymore, just let me be alone and go...”

“I won’t go before you listen to me... “ I stepped up to her, I was still behind her and I whispered into her ear “I’m sorry...” She stopped shedding tears for a while, was she surprised?

“Now look at me!” She finally looked straight into my eyes “I missed you in those 30 minutes... Don’t do it again! Don’t leave without telling me where you’re going! I was worried about you...”

“Don’t lie!”

“Did I ever lie to you before?”

“No...”

“Then you have to believe this too!”

[...]

 

 

 

  

   He sat down next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter