07

Flawless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    [Jung Il Woo’s POV]

 

What should I say? I’m blushing... This might be a dream... No... NO! How could it be one when I can feel her head leaning on my shoulder? How could it be one when I can feel her hair tickling my neck? Why am I feeling that my cheeks are hot? Why am I being awkward like this?

 “What... What are you doing right now?”

“...”

“Are you going to break your own rules?”

“What do you mean?”

“Did you forget what you told me before?”

“Ah!” She smiled “I didn’t!”                                                                        

“AISH! Are you planning to bother me more? Go in! Come on! Come on! Get inside!”

“I don’t want to! I’m afraid!”

“Afraid? Of what? I gave you the only key that I have and I got outside the room!”

“Why are you saying this kind of things again? I didn’t mean it that way! I’ve already said I TRUST YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE! I’m afraid because you left me alone inside! Because I can only feel safe when you’re around! Besides, you can’t stay here while I’m in YOUR room! Let’s go inside, oppa!”

“Don’t be like that! You’re making it harder for me...”

“Making it harder? What?” she fixed her eyes on mine with an unhappy look...

“Your... departure!” I said while getting up.

“Wae?”

“Please don’t ask me why... Maybe... Maybe one day I’ll tell you... But not now! I still can’t do it!”

“Ok I won’t! Just go inside!” I got up...

“Ok...” I got closer to her, looked straight into her eyes, approached my face to hers and smiled “Do you want to get kissed this night, jagiya?”

“I know! You won’t do it!”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course! You got back to your previous childish jokes” I responded while smiling...

 

 

“Now, what are you planning to do? How will we sleep!” I asked.“

You have your bed, I’ll sleep on the floor, I just need a duvet!”

“Seriously?”

“Of course!”

I took a duvet then said: “You’ll sleep in the bed, I’ll use the duvet!”

“NO! This is not what I said!”

“I know but this is what I AM saying so just listen to me!”

“I won’t!”

“You’re being insolent these latest times! You have to do what I’m ordering you! OK??”

“Why are you yelling at me? You stubborn! Aigo...” I started laughing at her cute “aigo” again, she was looking at me like she has lost all hopes to convince

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter