10

Flawless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      For the time remaining, we met every day, he took me to the cinema and he even once had dinner with my family, my parents seemed to like him, and my sister was consistent with him, they were joking as if they knew each other for a long time already, but the only place we went to every day was that park... maybe because we both took our first step there, when he said he loves me for the first time, and then when I said I love him, for the first time too...

Well, I should also say that... we didn’t kiss since that day... it may be a good thing after all... I mean, I think we both agreed that, skin ship was not really the most important thing in a relationship, we believed in each other, we loved each other, and that was the most meaningful thing!

 

I’m quitting Seoul tomorrow...

When I first confessed my feelings, I was relieved, every second was fun thanks to him, the only fact that he was with me almost all the time could has made me the happiest girl ever, but now, I’m getting scared as time flies by, I’m counting the minutes, I don’t want the hours to end that quickly...

 

[10 PM, at the park]

Sitting on the swing, both of us were silent, probably thinking about the same thing, ‘How could we say goodbye?’

“I will miss you so much, oppa!”

“You think I won’t miss you too? It just was hard to say it... I didn’t want to remember!”

“Are you coming to the airport tomorrow?”

“Don’t you want me to come...?”

“OF COURSE I DO!”

“Ok then, I’ll come!” He smiled, but I knew... it was a fake smile, a forced one...

He stood up, came in front of me, crouched down and caressed my hair “It’s not farewell, it’s not even a break, we’re just going to be separated in space, but not for real, I’ll be always with you, I’ll be always thinking about you, and we still can call each other, just don’t forget that... I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!” He was still on his knees, he brought my head to his and put a passionate yet a gentle kiss on my lips “I love you” he whispered...

 

 

 

[In the airport, 9 AM]

Looking at each other, it was like we were talking with the eyes... He kissed my forehead and hugged me, I felt his arms around me, my head was on his chest, I just wished that moment would never end...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter