05

Flawless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   [Jung Il Woo’s POV]

I was planning to come back to my room after a short walk in the hotel’s garden, it was a rainy day, but I was kind of happy after all what happened that day, so any atmosphere could fit my mood and I was glad just by strolling around.

“So, you gave him the key?” that voice was familiar... Kim Na Ra? With Hong Ki’s friend? I thought she doesn’t know him...

“Yes, and he went to her room few minutes ago. Are you sure she won’t escape?”

“Of course! I took her key and I closed the door! You think she would go out by the window?” She said ironically.

“I must admit I don’t really like what you both are doing! After Hong Ki’s confession, you came and suggested to help him, why did you do that?”

“HOW COULD YOU??” I yelled at her, I was so furious and shocked “I’m warning you! Don’t you ever approach her again!” I was so maddened that I could kill her, but it was not time to investigate the matter or look for an explanation... I was running in the hallway just thinking that perhaps it was already over, that may be I won’t get there in time and save her... ”My girl...399...”

*PAF*

Someone else was running, but I didn’t notice him as I was just thinking if I would be able to help her this time...He hit me and we both slipped over... “Oh! It’s you!” I said while holding my head in pain, I was kind of relieved to see her but... What did exactly happen? She looked pale, she was weeping like a baby, her eyes were red from crying and it was obvious that she was still scared... “Look at me!” I said while holding her head inside my both hands, I tried to dry her hot tears but they didn’t stop flowing... “I just heard Na Ra talking with Hong Ki’s friend and she said he would come to your room so I came as fast as I could! Now tell me what did exactly happen?”

Trying to talk despite her tears, she cried even more painfully “He... He... He came to my room, he said he would...he would...” Words couldn’t come out...

“You don’t have to say it!” I said madly, that guy really had to be disciplined!

 “He grabbed my hand trying to prevent me from escaping, when he tried to kiss me I hit him with the vase and ran away... I thought he was trying to catch me up but... I don’t know!” She was crying more hardly with every word she said, I wanted to comfort her, to soothe her pain, to grab her and hug her, I wanted her to feel safe in my arms... But how could I? I only held her hands in my two pal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter