On The Plane

Protect You (HIATUS)

 

Chapter 7

Suho open up ~” Lay held the spoon full of cheese macaroni to Suho's mouth.
“I can eat by myself!” she pushed his hand away from her to eat her own food.
“Awww, don't be like that!” he teased as he pinched her cheeks. She pushed his hand off and made a cute expression that made him giggle in joy.
“They said they weren’t a couple. They look like one right now!” Dasom gazed at the two people.
“I know! Can't believe she lied to me! That !” Bora huffed in anger. She got up a strolled over to Lay.
“Hey Lay ~” she greeted provocatively. The boy looked up. The joy that was once in his eyes died a a bit at the sight of her.
“Errr, hey......” he paused because he couldn't remember her name. “Dora?” he guessed. Suho nearly choked on her food at his reply.
“Dora the explorer!” she laughed quietly. Lay joined in silently as well, not wanting to hurt Bora's feelings.
“It's Bora. I'm here to ask you if you want to sit next to me!” she ignored the comment.
“Why would I want to move?” Lay asked dumbly.
“Don't you think that I’ll be a better company?” she trusted her towards Lay's face.
“But I like it here with Suho!” he put his arm around her to squeeze her shoulders gently.
“But I don't want you here!” she ducked under his arm to get out of his hug.
“See! It'll be better sitting with someone who enjoys your company!” Bora persuaded. “But I want to be here!” Lay scooped a bit of salad to eat.
“Come on Lay, why would you want to sit next to Suho? She doesn't even like you!” Bora tried again.
“Ok, I'll say this once and once only,” he got up out of his seat and walked to the end of the aisles. “Everyone, can I have your attention please!”
“What are you doing?! Sit down! Your disturbing people!” Suho jumped out of her seats to drag Lay back.
“Me and Suho are dating!” he shouted happily at the top of his lungs. Suho stopped in her tracks to glare at Lay, everyone went quiet.
“WHAT?!” She screamed in his ear. He flinched a bit, but kept on smiling cutely at her.
“Aww, don’t be like that ~ We love each other VERY much, don't we?” before Suho had time to say anything back, he pulled her into a breathtaking kiss. It was gentle and sweet. At first she resisted, but then he could feel her slowly melting in his arms and tired his best to let her know how much he meant what he said.
When he felt her body soften, he pulled her closer by her hips; locking them in a warm embrace. Their lips moved slowly; Lay was surprised to feel her kiss back.
When he let go of them both, he could see her open her heart up to him.
“OH MY GOD! HOW CAN YOU TWO BE LIKE THIS?!” Bora's high pitched screeching broke the moment.

~

I flop down on my the hotel bed, exhausted. It was already night time when we arrived in Barcelona, we had our dinner then went straight to bed.
“Tough day?” Victoria smiled as she came from the shower. I was so happy when I found out Victoria was my room mate.
“You have NO IDEA!” I signed. I rolled up to rest my head on the pillow. Dressed in my pyjamas; I was ready for bed.
“Tell me. It'll help release some stress if you talk about it.” she got dressed and laid down on the opposite bed.
“Well, it first started when Yoona switched seats to Yixing to sit next to Yuri,” Victoria nodded. “Anyways, I was about to sleep when he came and sat down. He put his arms around me...like we were a couple. We talk for a bit then fell asleep. When we were eating, Bora came up and asked him if he wanted to sit with her instead.”
“Didn't you tell me the other day that she wanted to ask him out?” I told Victoria that when we were packing my stuff. I nodded in reply.
“So, she said it was better for him to sit next to someone who likes his company. I ignored her because I was too busy eating. Next thing I know, he's standing at the front and telling everyone we were dating.” I stopped to catch my breath. “...Then he......” I hesitated.
“Kiss you in front of everyone?” she finished my sentence for me. My face turned a dark pink as turned away. “I think it's really sweet that he's like that! More boys should be like him ~”
“Whatever. I going sleep now. Night!” I pulled the quilt over me.
“Night!” Victoria called back.