Rescue?

Protect You (HIATUS)

Ow...my head....

"Hey, be careful!" a male voice said to her.
"Where am I?" she groaned. 
"Don't worry about that. Let me help you sit up." she felt a hand on her lower back to help her up. 
"Owwwww....." 
"How you feelin'?" he asked.
"Who are you?" she questioned, despite feeling like she'd just been whacked on the head with Thor's hammer. 
"Don't you remember me? I'm your boyfriend!" he smiled. Well, she thought he did, her vision was still blurry. 
"What? Since when did i have a boyfriend?!" she held her head. 
"Don't you remember me? It's L.Joe. We went to nursery together!" he attempted to help her remember. He moved his hand to caress her face.  
"Ummm...I can't think straight now....can we -" 

CRASH! The wine colored door flew across the room to hit the window. 

"Step away from the girl and you won't get hurt." a deep voice threatened L.Joe. He turned around to see four angry people standing in the door way. 
There was three guys and a girl. 
"Suho!" the girl ran over to the passed out Suho to hold her head. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" she shrieked. 
"JieJie, calm down!" a raven headed boy went over to stop her from jumping at L.Joe.
"What did you do to her?" the blonde guy towered over L.Joe. 
"Bora said that she told him to knock her out and make her 'disappear'." Lay strolled over to where Victoria was. 
"What were you planning to do to her?" blonde demanded the answer. He took hold of L.Joe's suit collar to lift him up with it.
"Careful Chanyeol, we need more answers from him. Be gentle." Victoria handed Suho's body to Lay so the could examine her. 
"I wasn't planning on anything! I swear!" the small blond guy panicked. These people do look kinda scary...
"Swearing is bad..." Victoria's younger brother clicked his chuckles as he walked next to Chanyeol.
"Tao, you be gentle as well." Lay repeated what Victoria said to Chanyeol earlier. Everyone scoffed at what he said. He looked to Victoria for an answer. 
"Tao's not exactly...the soft type of person..." 
"We should take her somewhere safe for now." Lay suggested. Victoria nodded in agreement. 
"These two will take care of him." Lay picked up Suho bridal style and carried her out of the room. 
"See you later!" They waved goodbye to the two tall males. 
"Wait! Don't go!" L.Joe wriggled in Chanyeol's hold. 
"Shut it you! I am going to put you down, then you are going to tell me who sent you, why you kidnapped Suho and how you know her." Chanyeol spoke evenly to try to stop himself from ripping the boy to shreds.