At the Beach *updated 05/01/13*

Protect You (HIATUS)

Chapter 8

Lay stared at the champagne colored ceiling. He was grinning happily, and he couldn't stop.He kissed her. He let everyone know that he was taken. He was so sick of the attention he was getting from all the girls wanting to date him. He know that Suho knows how popular he is from the conversation they had...before she passed out.He really did like Suho. He knew she was his destiny. Before his mother was killed, she told him to protect and save her.
“Protect and save the sick girl.” was her last dying wish. He was so confused. He didn't know what she was talking about, until he went to live with BoA. He knew it was her from the moment he saw her at school. He just helps she feels the same way about him.
“You must be happy?” Nichkhun walked from the bathroom as he dried his blonde hair.
“Of course. I have a girlfriend now! Hopefully girls will stop bothering me...” he muttered.
“Do you actually like her?” his friend asked as he pulled up his boxers.
“Yep, I do.” Lay rolled over on his side to face him. “Dude! Red strawberry patterned boxers?!” he laughed at his friend.
“Shut up!” Nichkhun pouted as he jumped under the covers. “So, when did you know you love her?” he turned to face his room mate.
“I actually don't remember...I think it was when I first saw her...” Lay thought deeply.
“I see, love at first sight?”
“What about you and Victoria? Are you two dating?” Nichkhun's face lit up at her name.
“Yes we are. I liked her since she helped me. I got into a fight once and she was walking home. She saw me, all bruised and beaten. I felt bed for her having to see me like that. She's a really sweet and caring girl...anyways, she took me home and nursed me back to health.”
I remember when Suho did that to me... Lay recalled the time he was sick. She was so caring...
“Anyways, lets get some sleep! We're going to the beach tomorrow ~ Hopefully I get to see Victoria in a bikini...” his voice trailed off as he imagined his words.
“Nichkhun!” Lay threw a pillow at his face to get his attention.
“WHAT?! Oh, sorry. Goodnight!” he pulled the blue silk duvet over his head.
“Goodnight!” Smiled Lay. Maybe I’ll see Suho in a bikini...

~

“I'AM NOT WEARING THAT!!!” I screamed at Victoria.

“Why? You'll looks so cute in it!” she waved the pink bikini skirt in my face.
“Because! The top is kinda revealing...I don't feel comfortable with my body like you!” I walked over to the wardrobe to get my dress. It was a white floral printed maxi dress.
“Why don't you wear this underneath it! We might go in the water and you didn't bring a bikini or swimsuit!” she reasoned.
“No! I didn't bring a bikini or swimsuit because I had no intention of going in the water!!!” I defended.
“Aww ~ Don't be like that! You can wear this for Lay, your boyfriend...I'm sure he'll love seeing you in this!” she came up and handed the costume to me.
“I'm not going out with him! I don't even like him!” I turned to face her grinning face.
“Yes you do ~ why else would you take care of him when he was sick? He likes you too, you know. Maybe you should try being nice to him and see that his feelings are real.” she pushed me into the bathroom.
“Whatever. Auntie BoA said that it was his first time being sick...he's...just...a......” I heard a door lock.
Wait a minute...
"VICTORIA! LET ME OUT NOW!" I banged on the door. The lock wouldn't open; she must have a key.
"Not until you at least wear that underneath!" she shouted back.
"Uggghhhhh!!!" I groaned in frustration. I glared at the thing in my hand. Maybe it's not that bad...

~5 minutes later~

"See! It's not even visible!" she came over to me and turned around, I zipped her sailor style dress up for her.
“Thank you ~ Now, lets go!” she grabbed her bag and brushed over her fringe once more before she went to open the door. I put onmy denim waist coat and bag and flipped my hat onto my head.
"Come on Suho! Join us in the water!!!" Miss Hyuna shouted from a sea of teenagers.
"No thanks! I'll stay here!!!" I shouted back.
"Ok. Up to you!!!" She gave me a thumbs up and went to umpire a volley ball game.
I laid my head back on a pillow I brought in my bag. My head was shielded with a massive umbrella that Victoria brought along and my body was on top of a large bamboo mat.
I pulled a light blue blanket over my body as i tried to drift off to sleep.
"Wow. It seems like you can sleep anywhere!" I opened my eyes to see Yixing hovering over me. I closed my eyes again, ignoring him. "You know, most people come to the beach to have fun. Not sleep." He then pulled put a pillow from his back pack and laid down in front of me.
"What do you want?" My eyes opened to meet his deep violet ones. Our lips inches away from each other's.
"You seem to be asking me that a lot." He pulled the blanket from me to wrap both of us up.
"Whoa! What are you doing?!" I tried to get away from him, but his hands took hold of my hips and brought us closer. "Yixing..." When his forehead touched mine, I froze.
"What's wrong SugarPlum? We're a couple, so it's ok to do things like this ~ Plus, we've done this before..." One of his hand went to my back to hug me.
My heart was beating so fast like a rocket...why do i feel like this? Is it normal? Or am I going to faint again? I did take my medicine this morning...
"Suho! Were you thinking about me?" His dimple said hello to me.
"No! Let me go!" I wriggled in his muscled arms.
"I'll let you go," he started. My eyes lit up knowing he'll let me go. "If I can see you in a bikini..." as soon as he said that, i jumped up and ran away from him. "SUHO!" He came running after me.
"ERT!" I shouted over my shoulder.
"I'm a ert?" His arms wrapped tightly around me, stopping me from running.
"Yes you are! A very big one!" I giggled. "You are NEVER going to see me in a bikini!" I turned in his arms.
"So tell me, what I have to do to see you in one." he huffed. That sprint must've drained his energy.
"Hmmmmm...How about, you find me a starfish?...then maybe I'll let you see." I looked into his eyes. It was full of warmth and sincerity.
"Ok, I'll try." He buried his head in my neck. "But first, let me rest...you tire me out..." I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. I could feel him smile against my skin as he put his arms around me. Tightly embracing me. It felt pretty good.
Wait...Why was I doing that? He's a self-admiring ...I was mad at him a few seconds ago...Oh well ~ It feels too nice hug him.
"Oh! Look at the happy couple!" Mr. Joo squealed behind us. I attempted to create distance between our bodies but, Yixing won't let me.
"My, you two are so cute together! Suho, you didn't go in the water?" he noticed that i was completely dry and so was Yixing.
"No. You see," I turned around so that Yixing was giving me a back hug. His grip not loosening. Gosh he's like a kola! "I don't really go well with water...I nearly drowned when I was seven. So the memory kinda stayed..." I explained.
"I see. How about you can go for a walk. I don't want to to sit around and feel like you're not having fun. People come to the beach to have a good time! Maybe Lay can go with you!" he pointed at Yixing who now has a smile plastered on his face.
"WHAT?!" I jumped.
"That's a great idea Sir!" He leaned his head in and placed a light kiss on my shoulder. 
"Don't ~" I moaned. My shoulders are REALLY sensitive. I heard him laugh deeply behind me. 
"Maybe I can see you in a bikini as well...~" his hot breath ran down my neck as he whispered into my ear. 
"Oh My! You two are sooooooo cute together!!!" Mr.Joo beamed. "Go on, I'll let you two sneak off together."
"But Sir-"
"No buts! Go! Be free and happy together!~" He made a dramatic hand movement before pushing us off. "Be back by 5!" Yixing let me go to quickly pack up and grab our bags.
When he was next to me, I glanced at Yixing's watch and saw that it was only one...Five hours with this guy...I'm going to die...

~

"Sir! Where are they going?" Bora pointed at the couple running around on the beach. 
"I don't know..." Mr. DoonJoon scratched the back of his neck. "Hey G.Na! What's going on with them two?" 
"Ask Brian." She replied after wiping some water off her face. 
"Suho and Lay are going on a romantic walk!!! OHMIGOSH! Why can't that happen to me ~" Hyuna explained as she squealed in envy.
"You want to go for a romantic walk?" DoonJoon stepped closer to her. 
"No ~ I meant that I would like to have a partner like Lay. So kind, caring...And he's pretty athletic!"
"I'm pretty athletic as well..." DoonJoon mumbled.
"What as that?"
"Nothing!" He quickly cleared his throat and went on to join in the game. 

"Going on a romantic walk eh? Not anymore you're not..." Bora glared at the sweet scene that Lay was sharing with Suho. "Mr. DoonJoon! Can I take a small break please?" She gave him her best puppy eyed look. 
"Sure!" He replied, not bothering to look back. 
"Are you ok?" Hyorin splashed Soyu with water as she looked at her friend. 
"Well, No. He humiliated me yesterday! I need him to break up with Suho.Oh! I just thought of a way to make Lay mine!" Bora skipped off to the beach to dry off and run after the couple...

Victoria's dress: 

 

Suho's Swimwear: 

Suho's Outfit: 

 

Hello everyone ~ /waves/ how have you been? 

How is the weather where you are? Nice? Warm? Chilly?
Well, here where I live, I've nearly been blown away by the freakin' wind and got slapped in the face by my own hair!!! Plus it's raining and everything is wet...TT.TT 
Someone told me that it could've been Sandy, which sound legit...I bet it's going to Seoul to see NU'EST. It'll be knocking on their dorm like:
"I'M HERE!!!"
Don't they have a song called Sandy and held a contest to find her?


Anyways ~~~ I've been pretty lazy lately and my mood was down, cus of the weather, but i'm good now and hopefully get to update this story more! ^^ 

Anyone heard Janus by Boyfriend yet? 
LOVE THAT SONG!!! 
~ YOU'RE NOT A BATGIRL, YOU'RE NOT A BATGIRL ~ I Love Simon and Martina >_< 

When is Exo having a comeback ~~~~~~~~~~ /whine/ 
It's nearly the end of November...
But they're in Thailand right now for SMTOWN right? 
So guessing they're kind busy...^^; 
When I found out that they went to Thailand i was raging!!! 
I need to go back to Thailand soon...hopefully they'll be there when I'm there as well ... ~
For those that went to see them...Lucky.../pouts/ 8(>_<)8


Sorry for going on (U_U) ~ Hope you enjoyed the story! ^^
The next chapter might be a bit dramatic...
maybe.. (^_^)/ ~~~

 

 

(Sorry about the layout, i dont know whats wrong with it (U_U))