Where did she go?! (HELP!!! >_

Protect You (HIATUS)

Please read the authors note below the story ~ i need your help ~ Enjoy the story ~ 

"Yes Boss, I have her." he sighed as he slumped the girl on the bed.

"Good job. Now, do what ever you want with her." he man on the other side ended the call before he could reply.
"Hmmm...what can I do with you?" the smirked as he climbed in top of the unconscious body.

~
 

"Your girlfriend must be very lucky to have such a caring boyfriend." the old florist smiled as she handed the bouquet of orchids to Lay.
"Yeah...She is." he thanked her and paid the money. He smelled the sweet flowers as he walked out the door, the bell ringing as he went out.
The warm Spanish air hugged his face as he strolled back to Suho.
"LAY! LAY! LAY! LAY! LAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" his ears bled has he heard the most annoying shriek ever.
Maybe if I keep walking it'll go away... He made the decision to carry on walking away from whoever was calling him.
"LAY! WAIT FOR ME!!!" Suddenly, Bora jumped in front of him, a wide happy simple in her face. "Do you not hear me? I was calling for you!"
More like trying to make people's ears bleed...he though silently.
"No. I was lost in my thoughts. What do you want? Did Sir let you leave? Why are you here?" he questioned curiously.
"Well...yeah! I didn't feel very well, so he let me off." she struggled to make up lies as he bombarded her with questions.
"Then, shouldn't you be resting?" he offered.
"Yes! But I got lost...on my way back to the hotel!" she laughed nervously.
"The hotel was just a walk up the hill from the beach." he stated.
Oh crap! "Er... Are YOU doing around here!" she tried to change the subject.
"None of your beeswax!" he slowly lowered the hand that was holding the flowers, praying she won't see it.
"Omo! Are those for me?!" she gasped dramatically.
"No! Those are for my girlfriend..."he blushed slightly at that word.
"Speaking of her, where is she?" A smug look creeping across her pretty face.
"...where?..." a blank look swept across the boys face.
"Tell you what, you," she used the flowers as a substitute finger as she pointed at lay's chest. " me to the hotel where I will rest. And I will hope find Suho."
"What?" Lay scoffed, " You made it sound like she disappeared!" he laughed mockingly at her.
"Oh sure. Think I'm joking. Look around! Suho isn't anywhere to be seen!" she raised her voice a tiny bit louder then her usual preppy sound.
Lay took in what she said as he stared around cluelessly. Where is she?! Didn't I tell her to stay by the bench?! he rushed over to the bench, where he last saw her.
All that was left was her tanned leather bag. He looked inside, "Damn! She left here phone here! AND the pepper spray?!"

BEEP! Went Suho's phone. Lay swiped his fingers over the screen to reveal a message from Victoria.  

From Victoria: Hey! Where are you? Do you know it's been HOURS after you two left together! Are you ok?! Did something happen?! TELL ME!!! (>.<)

To Victoria: Follow my smell. 

"Told you ~" Bora sang cheerily, despite the fact that Lay was starting to think she lost her marbles.
"Where is she?"
"Eh? What makes you think I know where she is?" Bora played innocent.

DING!

At that moment, her phone went off.
One look at the message and she fell on the floor in to a crazy fit of evil laughter.
Slowly step away from the weird kid Lay noted to himself.
"Take one more step...and the chances of you seeing Suho again will be VERY low!" Bora threatened as she got up from the ground. "Just follow me ~" she coolly walked ahead like she wasn't rolling on the floor ten seconds ago.
"Whatever ~" Lay sighed as he tried to think away from the negatives things that could've happened to her.

 


Happy new year everyone! \(^_^)/ My your future be bright and happy!  ~ and Hopefully EXO makes a comeback -.-

And ~ I need your help!!! >_< I'm thinking of changing the story name, so do you have any suggestions to what i could change it to? I feel like the story is drifting away from the original plot i planned and it doesn't seem to fit with the title.
Who ever suggest the best name will get some karma points from me! ^_^


And ~ can someone tell me how to add a poll to a story and how you add a video to something? Please ~ >.< 

Comment and subscribe ~

Thank you ~ ma birthday in 2 weeks ~ /party hard/