Smell these flowers for me ~

Protect You (HIATUS)

Note: The rest of the stroy will be written in the third person ~ It will be easier for me to write ^_^

 


The couple smiled brightly at each other as they walked along the busy boulevard. 
"Okay, so when you first joined our school, did you like anyone?" it was Lay's turn to be asked a question. They were playing the 20 questions game. 
"That's easy -" he began. 
"Apart from me!" she cut in. 
"Then...That question has no answer." he replied.
"Eh? What do you mean?" 
"I only like you! And only you!" he smiled sweetly as he pulled her into a tight hug. 
"That's so sweet of you Lay." she got on her tip toes and gave him a light peck on the lips. 

RING! RING! RING!

"Oh, that must be my dad." Suho reached into her bag to grab her phone.
"Stay here. I just need to go somewhere." he guided her to a near by bench as she answered the call.
"Okay." She mouthed back, "Hey Dad!" she greeted her farther as he walked away.  "Yeah,I'm having a good time. Where are you now?"
"I'm in Paris with Sungmin. Are you safe? Is Lay with you? Do you have that pepper spray that i put in your bra for you?" 
"I'm fine! Wait, what pepper spray?" she wrapped her arms around herself to try and feel the can in her clothing. 
"Just incase anything happens...you know, you're in a completely new country, full of strange people. Who knows what they want to do with you. Did you take your medicine?"  
"Yeah, i have. Stop worrying! I'll be fine." 
"Be careful. Remember what the doctor said, any hits or knock to your head, it will make your condition worse...and you'll have less time..." the voice went quiet on the other end. 
"Dad! Stop thinking such negative things! I'm a big girl. I'll be fine!" 
"Okay. I have to go now. Love you darling, Bye!" 
"Love you too, Bye!" she smiled to herself as she took the spray can from her underwear to put in her bag. "Who carries pepper spray in their bag?!" 
"Excuse me, are you Miss Suho?" a blonde male appears in front of her from no where.  
"Errrr..." she was speechless. The clogs in her brain trying to recall the time her farther told her about strangers.
"If someone knows your name but you don't know them, say you're someone else. Like if you are called Suho, just say your name is Minah or something!"  shrugged Ryeowook. 
"I'm sorry, you've got the wrong person." She smiled weakly as she tried to get up.
"Oh...ok. But please, smell these flowers for me, they're for my girlfriend and i want to make her happy." the stranger held a bouquet of roses to her face. 
"This smells...." Suho's eyes slowly closed as she inhaled the poison. 
"Thank ~~~ you!" the man caught her in his arms as she fell forwards. "You said your name was Minah, what a clever girl. Your parents must've taught you never talk to strangers. Too bad I already know you." he mumbled to himself as he carried her off into the night. 


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~~~~ What's going to happenm to Suho? Who is that man? And where is Lay?!

O_O hehehehe you'll have to wait and see ~ Merry Christmas! 

(I had to add the gif. When ever i get ask to smell something, I'm like: Smell ~~~~)

(Gif not mine ^_^)