Help

Protect You (HIATUS)

Two tall males were running around desperately to find a little blonde guy that escaped their grasp.
"Damn it! He got away!" Chanyeol huffed, exhausted from the running.
"Told you it was a bad idea to let him sit down." Tao looked at his brother with the I-told-you-so face on.
"Whatever! We need to find out who he was and how he knows that girl that hates Suho."
"You know..." Tao thought was they started to walk back to the hotel.
"What now?"
"In the dramas I watched,"
"Not this again! Tao, you know you watch too much TV right?"
"There's always this one girl who is jealous of the other for having the man, so she hires people to hurt the girl and get her out of the way." Tao ignored Chanyeol to tell his theory. He turned to far a wide eyes Chanyeol.
"Hahahaha! You're telling me that there's another girl who likes Yixing?! hahahahahhaha!" he burst out laughing.
"...I know! Hahahaha!" Tao joined in.
"I've always thought he'll be the last to get married."
"Really? I've always thought you'd be the last."
"Hey! Why?" Chanyeol faked a hurt expression for a second.
"Don't know..." Tao shrugged. "Yixing would be the first to be married because he's kind, sweet and have you seen his dimple?!" Tao squealed.
"Dude...are you fangirling over him?! He like, your brother, from another mother!!!" Chanyeol was judging him.
"You do it as well ~" Tao stuck out his tongue.
"No I don't!" Chanyeol argued.
"Yes you do!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Ye---OW!" Tao felt a sharp jolt of pain on his left ear.
"Look at you two! We tell you to sort him out, but you're here arguing! Gosh, don't you do anything right?!!" Victoria nagged like a mother.
"Sorry JieJie..." Tao apologized. If you could see his wolf ears now, they'll be down in shame.
"Sorry Noona..." Chanyeol followed. "How's Suho?" he asked worriedly.
"Suho is---"
"VICTORIA!" she heard a voice call out to her.
"LOOK OUT!" she whipped her head around to see the angelic face of Nichkhun.

BANG!

"Nichkhun?..."
"!" a shocked male voice shouted.
"There you are! Get here you !!!" Chanyeol and Tao roared in unison.
L.Joe's eyes widened when he realized his mistake, that wasn't his target...
He threw his gun away as he ran off, again.
"GET HIM!!!" Chanyeol bellowed. Then he and Tao took off for the small male. Leaving their sister and Nichkhun.

"Nichkhun?..."
She whispered.

"Hey, Toria..." he breathed. It seemed that he struggling to speak.
Suddenly, he body fell forward,  and a sweet smell drifted her direction. She put her hand behind his back, to have it come back covered in a red liquid...
"NICHKHUN!" she shriek.
"See...I-I told y-y-you...I'll take a b-bullet for you..." he smiled sadly as a tear fell from his eyes.

~

Lay gently laid down her body on the soft bed, careful of her head.
"My dear Suho...Why did this have to happen..." he cupped her smooth face. Tears fell from his violet eyes. "Our time together was precious...I'll always remember you...just hope you'll do the same to me..." he slipped off the necklace that he always wore on to her neck. It was plain silver and it was cut with an outline of a unicorn. "Promise me you'll NEVER take this off." the tears stopped as he leaned in for lovingly kiss her forehead.
Her face looked so peaceful, so serene, so beautiful...

"YIXING!!!"

He looked up to see Victoria crying with Chanyeol holding Nichkhun's bloody body.
"Please help!!!" she sobbed.
He simple nodded and gestured Chanyeol to put him on the bed.
"I came back when I heard Noona crying. Tao is getting that guy now." Chanyeol explained."
"Alright, let's do this." Yixing sighed as he check his pulse. He closed his eyes as he placed his hand over Nichkhun's chest.
A warm orange glow traveled from his hands to his chest.
"I think...the bullet has gone through his heart...I don't think I can ---"
"Don't you dare say you can't do it!" Victoria cried.
"JieJie I ---"
"No Yixing, you can do this. This person...is what Suho is like to you...so please, save him..." she begged desperately as her hands gripped on his shoulders.
"I will try my best..." He replied, he couldn't tell her the truth...she'd be heartbroken...

~

"When do you think she'll wake?" Tao took a sip of his tea. He finally caught up with L.Joe thanks to his animal heritage and handed him over to the police for kidnapping.
"Not sure...But I have a feeling she'll forget everything." Chanyeol replied.
"What do you mean?"
"Have you ever heard of a story called: First Love?"
"Nope, don't think so...is it a drama?" Tao's face lit up.
"No! It's a book! It's written by Suho's farther, The Seer."
"You mean THE Seer?! I thought he was dead!!!" Tao gasped in amazement.
"Anyways, according to the book, she wakes up and..."
"And..." Tao's eyes widens as he edges closer. This kid loves a good story.
"She forgets about him." Chanyeol said quickly.
"WHAT?! Why?!" he whined.
"Because the part of her brain that he the tumor gets damaged. She'll forget everything that happened here, she'll forget about Yixing and she'll forget that this never happened...She will think that it was all a dream..." Chanyeol said sadly.
"But, Suho will still love him right?"
"Well ---"
"NOOOOOOO!!!!" Victoria screamed in pain. "PLEASE...PLEASE SAVE HIM!!!"

 


Hey Guys ~~~ 
I haven't updated in a while right? Sorry ~  i was getting really in to my other story, Beware of the Monsters (check it out) 
And it seems like people are dying in my story...hehehe ^.^; 
The past week haven't been very well or me..:( there was no hot water or heating in my house because the boiler wasn't working and i fell down the stairs yesterday and hurt my bum T_T

In other news: OHMIGOSH HAVE YOU SEEN B.A.P'S NEW TEASER????!!!!! 
WHY DID JONG UP GET HIT WITH A BASEBALL BAT?!
WAS YONG JAE KIDNAPPED?!
WAS MY BABY ZELO SHOT?!
I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the MV!!!! >_<