School trip

Protect You (HIATUS)

 

Chapter 6

The sheets being given out are permission slips for our class trip. This year, we are paring up with Mr. Doonjoon's class!” Mr. Joo informed the class as he the projector, “We... are....going....to...Barcelona!!!” he screamed as he pulled out two maracas from his desk. Flamenco music started to play and G.Na, Mr.Joo’s sister, emerged from the bushes and climbed through the window.
“And I'm coming with you!!!” she grinned as she danced over to her brother. Everyone was cheering and celebrating at the thought of going to another country.
“Hey Suho, are you alright? You don't look so well...” Yoona leaned over and whispered in my ear. I haven't been feeling very well lately. My face is pale, I haven't been eating right; I really shouldn't be in school. But I’m a stubborn person, I want to come in because I don't like doing nothing all day.
“Mr. Doonjoon's class, isn't that the class Lay is in?” one of the girls, Bora, squealed with her friends. “Maybe you can ask him out if he goes! That would be sooooooooo romantic!”
What? She's going to ask Yixing out? Why do I feel unhappy about that?
“Suho, I hope you don't mind!” she caught me eavesdropping.
“Why would I mind?” I shook my head.
“Well, since he joined, you two are
always seen together! Are you sure you're not dating?" she explained. I understand her now; I’ve been getting this question thrown at me for the last few months. Everyone thinks we are dating. There’s no way I would like that y narcissist...even though he's gentle, kind, caring, kinda hot...Wait, was I thinking about how cool he is? Gosh, I hope not. I don't want to be like all the other girls; swooning over him when ever he's in sight.
"No, we're not dating. Our parents know each other; that’s why we know a lot about one another..." that was a lie. Ok, half of it was true. I hardly know anything about him, I try to avoid him at all cost.
RING! DING! DONG! RING! DING! DONG!
Finally, the bell! I shoved the slips into my bag and rushed out of the door.

~

The fight for Barcelona shall be boarding shortly. Please sit back and enjoy your flight!” BEEP!
“Ok students! You heard her, sit back and enjoy the flight! If you feel sick or nauseous, use the bag! Now, enjoy this 10 hour flight!” Mr. Joo shouted cross the aisles. “If you have any problems, ask any of us. Mr. DoonJoon, Miss Hyuna, G.Na or me, ok?”
“Yes sir!” we all shouted back.
I sigh as I put the blanket over me. I settle into the seat as I look out the window.
“Hey Suho, I'm going to swap seats with Lay so I can sit next to Yuri, is that ok?” Yoona looked at me with puppy eyes. I nodded in response.
“Thank you!” she quietly squealed as she hugged me. Then she ran off to see her friend.
I closed my eyes, in an attempt to sleep. I can't believe my father agreed to let me go. He's very protective. I actually believed that he trusted me, then I found out that he'll be in France for a book signing. That means he can check up on me by a fight that is two hour long!
I pulled down the blind to stop any light from disturbing my sleep. I held my unicorn plush close.
I was about to fall into a deep sleep, but a long arm draped over me and pulled me against a hard chest.
I already know who it was without opening my eyes, “What do you want Yixing?”
“Didn't Yoona tell you that she was swapping seats with me?” I felt his voice vibrate inside his chest. Oh...I forgot.
“Yes, but why are you holding me against your chest?”
“Just because...” he pulled the blanket off me and put it over the both of us. “You know, the only reason your dad let you go on this trip because I’m going as well.”
“What do you mean?” I looked up at his perfect face.
“He said that I have to keep you in my sight at all times. He told the same to Victoria. So, I am here, to look after you.”
“I'm 15, I’m sure I can look after myself just fine.” I replied, never breaking eye contact.
“Yeah, but would happen if you faint? You could get kidnapped and sold...you need me...”
“I have Victoria.”
“She's busy right now.” he pointed to a few seats across. Victoria was sat next to Nichkhun; his head was resting comfortably on her shoulder and she was lovingly his hair.
“Whatever...” I moved me hair back against his chest; my arm subconsciously going around him.
“Have a good sleep.” he gently my hair, gently coaxing me to sleep.