Chapter 2

In Love With My Sister

Hey, guys! Here's the second chapter! Might not be good but please appreciate it... enjoy!

 

That evening at The Choi family's house, they were having dinner while talking to one another...

"So Sooyoung unnie, are you dating Changmin oppa?" asked Sulli.

"NO... we're close but it's not like we're dating! we're just best friends!" Soo replied.

"Really, noona? cause it seems like you 'like' him so much!" teased Minho.

"Oh, shut up Minho! How about you and Yuri, huh?"

"What's up with him and Yuri?" Siwon asked.

"uh... uhhmm... it's nothing, hyung..."

"Really? Minho oppa, come on! Spill it!" Sulli becomes excited. Luckily, their dad stopped the conversation and tell them to eat first and talk later. While eating, Siwon can't stop staring at Sooyoung, and she knows that her oppa is staring at her but ignores him. After the table was clean, they then gather at the living room...

"Appa, are we really going to Bali for a summer vacation next week?" Asked excited Sooyoung.

"Ah, about that... I was planning for all of us to go, but it seems like your umma is not in a good condition so I think I'll have to stay here and take care of her. I've booked everything for 6 people. So maybe you could go and invite someone else?"

"Hmmm... appa, I don't think I could go. I have so many projects to do during the summer vacation." Sulli said.

"So, 3 people are not going. Sooyoung, Siwon and Minho?"

"I'll go!" replied the 3 of them at the same time.

"I'll ask someone to come." Siwon said. "na do" said Minho and Sooyoung. Siwon wanted to ask Tiffany to go on the vacation with them so bad. But, Fany's busy getting ready for her comeback with her grooupmates, so she cannot come. And Minho is very sure that Yuri will want to come with them for the vacation. While Sooyoung, she'll ask Sica to come with them because she knows that Sica wanted to go to Bali so much... And so, Sooyoung and Minho asked Sica and Yuri to come and they agreed.

A week later, they arrived at the airport.

"I wish Fany would come." said Sica.

"Me too." said Siwon sadly.

"You must be missing her so much." Yuri said. Suddenly, they heard a crowd of people screaming, "TAEYEON, SARANGHAE!!!" "TIFFANY, YOU ARE GORGEOUS!" "SEOBABY, JJANG!" "LOOK!! IT'S TAETISEO! OMG!". And so, they turned around to see the 3 gorgeous women, trying to get through the crowd with the help of some bodyguards. When they are free from the crowd, they run to where the 5 people are standing. Tiffany running straight to Siwon's arms, while Tae and Seo run to hug Soo, Yul and Sica.

"I wish I could go with you guys..." Fany said while hugging Siwon tightly. "I'm sorry babe, I cannot come."

"It's okay." Siwon kisses her forehead.

Sooyoung feels weird. Am I jealous? what is happening to me! OMG!!!!

"Why does it feel so wrong, I wonder?" thought Siwon.

 

What happen next? we'll see!

Sorry if this ! I'll try harder! thankyou for reading, commenting and subscribing! love you all! and also, thankyou for waiting!