Chapter 1

In Love With My Sister

People call them 'The Choi Siblings', they are well known in South Korea because their dad owns 'The Choi Company', one of the biggest company there. There are 4 of them, Siwon, the eldest, then Sooyoung, Minho and Sulli. They all study in SM University except for Siwon who are taking over the company since he finished his studies 2 years ago. People admired them not only because they are the sons and daughters of the richest person in South Korea, but because they are all good looking and very down to earth, especially Sooyoung, everybody's sweetheart. Siwon is dating Hwang Tiffany, a famous singer from the girl-group, TaeTiSeo, which is also Sooyoung's best friend. They've been together for a year now.

It was a beautiful Sunday morning...

"YA! Youngie, wake up! we've gotta go to church..." Siwon said while shaking his dongsaeng's body.

"NO, I don't want to." replied Sooyoung while covering her face with the blanket.

"Come on!" Siwon then pulled her blanket off her.

"ah! oppa, why don't you wake Sulli up first? why only me?"

"Minho's waking her up. Come on, Youngie!" Siwon's losing his patience. He's been trying to wake Sooyoung up since 30 minutes ago. "Wake up or I'll kiss you?" That's the trick that Siwon always use to wake Sooyoung up every morning. Usually, this trick always works on her, but not today.

"Ah! oppa, go away! I seriously am tired..."

"Fine. 1... 2..." Sooyoung still lies on her bed and thinks that Siwon's only joking."3!" He leans in and kissed her cheek. He feels something, it is stronger than what he feels when he kiss Tiffany. Sooyoung was surprise, she couldn't move and so is he. They stayed like that for a few seconds until Sooyoung said. "Fine, oppa. I'm awake now. aish! no need to do that! Now, get out and give me some time to get ready." She then quickly walked into her bathroom while hiding her face which has turned red.

“Why am I embarrassed? Isn’t it normal for an older brother to kiss his sister like that? Am I in love with him? Aish! Choi Sooyoung, stop it!”  she said to herself while shaking her head.

Suddenly, Sulli went in from the other side of the room because their rooms are connected to the same bathroom. “Good morning, unnie. Why is your face so red?”

“Ah. Nothing, the AC in my room was broken.” Sooyoung lied

“Really? Have you called someone to have it fix?” Sulli asked again. Sooyoung shook her head while brushing her teeth." Why not call someone?"

"I'll just tell SIwon oppa to do it for me."

"Ya. unnie, you are really lazy!"

"Yeah, right! haha! I'll use the shower first, is it okay?"

"Yeah, just please, be quick or else Siwon oppa will be mad at us again." and so, the 2 girls get ready in their shared bathroom. 30 minutes later, the Choi family are ready to go to the church. They all get into the car, when suddenly a car pulled up in front of their house.

"ah! Umma, appa, it's Changmin oppa. do you mind if he joined us to the church today?" Sooyoung asked.

"Is he your boyfriend?" her mom asked.

"uhhm... No, not yet..."

"Not yet? what do you mean not yet?" Siwon gets kinda jealous now, with no reason. what the? so what if he's her boyfriend? it's not like I'm crushing on her or anything... aish! Siwon, you are her brother! BROTHER! stop it!

"It's okay, Sooyoung-ah. You can go with him to the church. we'll see you there." Their dad is losing his patience. "Let's go or we'll be late."

"Okay, appa. see ya!" Sooyoung then get into Changmin's car. During the ride, Sooyoung is still bothered by Siwon's kiss earlier. She can't really focus on what Changmin's saying and he realised that. "Soyoung-ah, what's up? You seem distracted? anything you want to tell me?"

"ah! Nothing oppa, really. I'm just tired because I have to stay up late last night to do a project."

What will happen next? we'll see in the next chapter/ sorry if this one's boring. will try to do better on the next ones! see ya! and thankyou so much! :D