High heels off, I'm feeling alive

To the moon

As I sat in the car, I was greeted by: "Hi noona!"  I looked confused to the back seat and found Zelo smiling at me.
Zelo was Jongups cousin and 15 years old. He was much taler than my bunny, but still slightly childish.
"Zelo! What are you doing? Come to noona!"

He didn't even open the door, but crawled between the seats to me and sat at the passenger seat.
"What is it noona?", he asked, confused. I started laughing. "

My goodness! Dude, you're really something". He looked at me with a worried look.
"Are you okay?" I looked away. "

Don't make a fool of yourself. I'm fine!" But he didn't give up so easily. He had a special seventh Sense.
Like he would be able to smell it when I lied. "

Noona ~?"

"Yes, fine! No need to worry.... I was almost choked. A guy caught me by the throat and pulled myself up the wall." I said and touched automatically my neck. I sighed, closed my eyes and let sank into the seat.
Zelo patted my shoulder and I put my head in his lap. I felt always good when he was around.
'I guess I feel comfortable in the whole family.', I thought.
When I woke up, the car was moving. I looked around and noticed that my head was still on Zelos lap.

Youngjae drove and sang to the music in the radio.
Zelo and I sat on the back seats. I looked at the passenger seat in front of me. There he sat, visibly exhausted from the mission. I felt guilty because
I burdened him with this situation. I touched Zelos thigh and he leaned down to me. I looked at him and told him to be quiet.
I sat up slowly and sat on Zelo's lap. Youngjae looked in the rearview mirror, saw me and wanted to say something.

But I also told him that he shouldn't say anything. He smiled at me. I crawled towards. Between the seats of Youngjae and Jongup and finally sat down on Jongups lap.
"Hey baby!" I said and yawned. I blinked twice and smiled at him. "

You're ok! Thank God! But... ", he paused, staring at my neck.
I turned around and flipped the mirror on the sun visor. I caught my breath. My entire neck was black and blue.
I looked at Zelo, who wore his biker mask around his neck.

"Zelo? Can I borrow your mask? " I asked quietly.
"Of course, noona.", he replied, giving me his mask. I  just wanted to close it on my neck, as Jongup helped me and smiled at me.
I snuggled to his chest with a deep sigh and stared at the road. I touched Youngjaes shoulder.

"Hm~?"
"Where are we going, damn it?", I asked as I took a look in Jongups shirt. "We're on our way to our hotel. Ah! There it is!", he replied and turned into the
parking place.
"Aha! Cool. But I wonder, what we're going to do then, dear Youngjae." I asked, slightly annoyed.
"Mel..." I heard a soft voice in my ear. "We're going to sleep and tomorrow in the morning we will go back home to Maren and Ren."
"If I see him, Ren and I, we'll have a wonderful hell family meeting...! But Ok. Let's go to sleep. It is already dark." I said satisfied.