Choose your last word, this is the last chance

To the moon

After driving about half an hour, we finally reach the main building of NASA.

We went through the door, where Youngjae expected us already.

"There you are! What took you so long? I'm glad you're finally here. Here we go.", he said, interdrucing my 'victim'.
We followed him. We walked for a while and I thought that we lost our way, but suddenly Youngjae
stopped. I almost crashed into him. "

Ok bunny,", Jongup said, "it's your turn. I love you, Mel." I kiss him. Then I asked him to hold me, so I could put my high heels on.

I gave him my flip flops, turned around, picked up my bag with my 'Colt Model 1900'. It was old, but cool and it has very
useful so far. I knocked and waited until a voice allowed me to enter the room. I pressed down the latch and went inside.

'Holy .' I thought, 'The room is bright! You can see nothing at all!' I blinked a few times. As I looked around, I saw a
lot of scientific equipment, and my first thought was: ' Do not play with the buttons!' I looked further and finally spotted a guy behind a desk.

He wrote something with his notebook and looked up as I went towards him to greet him. I was terrified. He was not disgusting, but really cute.
But of course Jongup was still cuter. I shook his hand.

"Brian Bennet? May I introduce myself? Melanie Choi. I got the job to help you out."
"Nice to meet you Miss Choi.", he said, "Come, let's get started right away." He turned around and went to his desk.
"What are you working on, if I may ask?"

"Me and my team are working on a newfangled weapon that is still in its infancy," he replied.
"Yes, Mr. Bennet and it should stay there." I said, holding my colt in his neck. Before he could answer, I pulled the trigger.
His lifeless body slumped on the desk and slid to the floor, where I saw a pool of blood.

I took a step back because the blood had already spread so far that it almost reached my shoes. Affected by this death, I went trough the door and stepped into the hallway, where quite a few people waiting for me to go so they could pick the body up and remove everything.

Some guy came up to me. He was old. Well... for me he was old.
I shook without a smile. "Miss Choi, it's nice to finally put a face to the name.", he said. "May I introduce myself, my name is Charles Frank Bolden.
I am the Admisistrator of the NASA."

"Yes." I replied. "It's certainly nice to met a killer in person, Mr. Bolden." I didn't like small talk so I walked away.
"Jongup? Youngjae? Come, let's eat!", I yelled through the empty halls. As I heard the word 'eat' echoed off the walls, I heard quick footsteps
behind me. I grinned. 'Oh my boys, how I love them!', I thought. I turned expecting Jongup and Youngjae, but some idiots with huge muscles
and zero brains looked at me. In such cases, I acted like the poor helpless girl. I screamed. My action brought the desired effect.

Men with weapons and headsets came from everywhere. Of course nobody knew about my job. For them, I was just a little, cute and poor kitty.
Just regular agents.
One of the strange guys grabbed me by the throat and pulled me up to the corridor wall. Between the guys I saw my two boys Jongup and Youngjae,
they ran towards me. I was so shocked that I cried and stumbled. I almost passed out.
I fell into Jongups arms and whispered into his ear: "Let's get out. We have to skip dinner today, honey. Can you carry me? I can't."
Without answering me, he lifted me up and carried me to the exit. Youngjae, who was silent all the time, follow us.
As we were at a safe distance, Jongup let me down to give me a hug and kiss. "

Oh my God, Mel! I thought I'd lost you! Are you okay? Everything still there?"
He asked. 'So concerned I havn't seen him since my period came 3 days later.', I thought with a smile. As he hugged me so I drank in his scent.
He smelled like... no idea, at least he smelled really delicious. I turned out of his huge and got into the Hummer, which was
ready for us.