If I go, I'll die happy tonight

To the moon

'Something is vibrating here.' I thought. I opened my eyes to blink at first, because the sun was blinding me.
I was back in the hospital. My eyes searched for my phone, which was lying on the bedside table. I took it and looked at the screen: Maren.
'What is it now?', I asked myself but she wasn't going to tell through telepathy.
"Good day, you want to talk to me? What can I do for you, ma'am? "
"Yeah... You have a good day." I was wondering because I knew this tone. "What's wrong? I can't relax even in the hospital?
Am I the only one on earth?"
"You're not but daddy want you to do a new job. And now you better listen."
She told me to grab my things and as soon as possible I should jump in my car, where Ren was sitting.
I stuffed my clothes in my bag and took my gun out. I walked out of my room, while my neighbor stared at me open-mouthed.
I went downstaires but on the way I met the nures again or as I call her 'My personal hospital dragon'
She tried to stop me. "You're in my way." I said sharply.
"Melanie, go in you're room. We're not done with your tests!", she said.
I pulled out my Colt and held it into her face. She screamed and jumped to the side.
"Ok, I think we're done now~", I said and walked slowly by.
I only turned around again to wave at her.
 I went quickly to my Koenigsegg where Ren held his pink shoes out of the window. "If I find out that you made my car dirty, I'll kill you, Ren!"
"Ah, the sweet voice of my baby." I got in my car and ask him where to go. "To Washington DC.". he replied.
"Washington? Do we wanna take a look at the Pentagon or tease the CIA?" I asked him teasing.
"Pentagon was almost right, jagiya. We're going to the NASA." I stopped giggling.
"You can't be serious! We can't just walk in there like a boss and kill someone! We would be faster to the moon, as I could take my gun!"
My heart was worried. I already killed some people in higher positions but just go to an ultra-modern complex and
kill someone? 'That's impossible!', I thought.
"Melanie" Ren said. "Nothing is impossible and you know that. Jongup and Youngjae are already there.
They observe the target. We are going to the airport, where the jet of our 'Great Lord and Master'
as you always call him, will pick us up."
'Ok... if Jongup is there, I feel safe and Youngjae, the mastermind has certainly planned everything. Nothing will go wrong!' I thought.